6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 9:18:24 PM(UTC)
I just saw the updated D class BRZ for Indy. The old one was "Perfect" and I couldn't think of a thing to change except more power&less drag. Looks like the update might be just that! Consistently running 1:03.7s. Unfortunately I can't seem to get back into the zen trance I was in when I ran the 1:03.572 with the old one so tonight the best I could muster with the old car was 1:03.98x. I'm fairly certain top 100 is possible. New one is a little tighter in turns one and two and it is unforgiving when you miss the entry but that is what I'd expect from a hot lap car. I think I keep the old one for the lobbies since it is so easy to drive and keep searching for that zen state of 1:03.3 in Rivals.

Thanks for sharing,
Crash

Edited by user Friday, July 11, 2014 9:19:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#127 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 4:19:06 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the feedback crash! I'm pretty sure that is motorsport tune so I will let him know. Also I am updating a new thread with a more up to date car listing if u would like to check them out
#128 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 11:28:12 PM(UTC)
Please check out my other thread in the main tuning section... I am still updating it and soon will be closing down this thread to use the other one.
#129 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 10:50:40 AM(UTC)
Here is the link to my new thread... will give a little bit better description of the car. That thread is also reserved for my favorite cars to drive along with the new leaderboard cars I have been using lately.
#130 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 2:51:42 AM(UTC)
Thanks man!

#131 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:20:15 PM(UTC)
Hi just tried the Solstice (ERS JOHNSON). Very sweet to drive but maybe a little loose at the rear. Can you fix it? Otherwise great tune!
#132 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 12:02:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: neumdude Go to Quoted Post
Hi just tried the Solstice (ERS JOHNSON). Very sweet to drive but maybe a little loose at the rear. Can you fix it? Otherwise great tune!

I will check it out... I forgot I even had that car shared. I will look at it tonight
#133 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:50:07 AM(UTC)
Just returned the Solstice... took a second of the time i was runing before

Edited by user Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:51:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 5/31/2045 2:49:44 AM(UTC)
#134 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:43:38 PM(UTC)
Thanks to all the ERS tuners out there. These tunes are AWESOME! I can't believe that some of these tunes are only rated 3 or 4 stars. I have raced tons of 5 star tunes from other tuners that aren't half as good as these. Keep up the good work.....
#135 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:58:41 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post
Not sure what class you are looking for but me personally I have my favorites shared. C class would be the 73 trans am. B class would be the 69 charger and A class would be the 73 trans am again along with the cougar. If u would like a longer list of cars I have two garages in the links below with a massive list of muscle cars shared. Enjoy!

Had a look at your tunes and realised I hadn't ever driven the 73 trans am. Bought one, ran Laguna and Indy gp with automatic upgrade (D class) for 5 laps each. Best time...
Laguna; 1.50.935
Indy GP; 1.48.192
(Keep in mind I'm no expert and have only recently dropped assists)
Downloaded your D class tune and ran for 5 laps each. Best time...
Laguna; 1.46.950
Indy GP; 1.45.288
Top tune for a top car, great fun to drive! Will try your C class tune soon.
Thanks Fella.
#136 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 1:58:23 AM(UTC)
Guys Im new to forza 5, so I cant understand where can I get setups? Thank you for help.
#137 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:31:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EvilCake4555046 Go to Quoted Post
Guys Im new to forza 5, so I cant understand where can I get setups? Thank you for help.

Its simple once u know how to do it. Get in the car u want and then go to the upgrade tab. Once there hit the black button on the left of the big white x. Then click on load setup and it will bring up a list of tunes pre made by other tuners. If u want to see if ERS has any tunes for the car ur working on go down to description and type in ers. Then simply press search.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:36:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BIG W0RM 80 Go to Quoted Post
Nah Johnson, when I turn in I want it to go to the right or left faster than it does. There is a delay because something is too soft or the sidewall is so big it's flexing dumbing it down. Not more turn, it turns perfectly for me and is very balanced. Don't upset that balance or you will ruin the good tune.

You're looking at increasing the Toe In part of the tune, this makes for exceptional drifting and better cornering, might be good to get into your car and start fresh, play around with the toe in feature, to see what meets your needs/requirements, once you're happy you can fine tune the rest yourself, so you can fully edit your tune rather than use a locked one.

As for OP, I haven't had a chance to buy half of those cars yet as I'm still new to Forza 6, but I'll be sure to give them a go and drop you some feedback!

I'm a fine tuner myself, but don't upload my tunes normally.

#139 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:55:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KD Scorp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BIG W0RM 80 Go to Quoted Post
Nah Johnson, when I turn in I want it to go to the right or left faster than it does. There is a delay because something is too soft or the sidewall is so big it's flexing dumbing it down. Not more turn, it turns perfectly for me and is very balanced. Don't upset that balance or you will ruin the good tune.

You're looking at increasing the Toe In part of the tune, this makes for exceptional drifting and better cornering, might be good to get into your car and start fresh, play around with the toe in feature, to see what meets your needs/requirements, once you're happy you can fine tune the rest yourself, so you can fully edit your tune rather than use a locked one.

As for OP, I haven't had a chance to buy half of those cars yet as I'm still new to Forza 6, but I'll be sure to give them a go and drop you some feedback!

I'm a fine tuner myself, but don't upload my tunes normally.

2014 called, it wants to know why you quoted a post from its year. It also wants you to know the worm needs no help.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:58:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#140 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:21:12 AM(UTC)
Hey folks! Just picked up Forza 5 on deals with gold. First time back to racing sim in a few years. I know the game is old as heck but new to me and having a blast with ERS tunes and skins. Thank you to all the tuners and designers that put in time.

I have some questions about searching for tunes, I have read thru the forums to find tips but sometimes nothing comes up. I type ers in the description and at times try to search gamertags with ers. Should I be all caps? Sometimes it comes up with ERS tuners I follow and sometimes doesn't. Like ERS MOTORSPORT. I cant find any tunes by him/her. Is that tag case sensitive? I make sure im in the right car, lol.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Seems to be similar when searching designs, ERS Proph has some cool skins. @ERS Johnson, great friggin 454 SS. One of my fav cars in life as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#141 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:21:28 AM(UTC)
I believe when you are searching it need an exact match. which is why most just put a tag such as ers for description.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error