This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 9:26:15 AM(UTC)
I downloaded a tune from 2015 or 2016 that has this option installed.
When I try to make my own tune with this supercharger option, the game will not let me install it - you can select it, the PI goes up, but when you leave that screen and go into any other screen, the SC is not installed. I have been trying this for about a week. It's not 'greyed out'.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:35:56 AM(UTC)
This has been an issue for a long time. You need to always buy your aspiration parts PRIOR to downloading a tune. Your option now is to sell the car and re-buy it, then, load the tune AFTER you purchased the SC.

DJ Saoco
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:46:49 AM(UTC)
Thanks ^.
I found that not only does it need to be purchased first, but it needs to be saved in a tune too. Just buying and equipping it did not allow it to be kept.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 9:32:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoffeeHawk00 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks ^.
I found that not only does it need to be purchased first, but it needs to be saved in a tune too. Just buying and equipping it did not allow it to be kept.

hmmm, if you buy it, then get the tune from the creator that has the SC, then, that should do it. You do not need to save it in your own tune. Later, when you download the rest of the build from the creator, then you can save it after you have the overall build...if you choose to do so.

DJ Saoco
#5 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 1:36:22 PM(UTC)
I deleted all tunes, sold the car, rebought the car, bought a few items including the CSC (and did nothing else), went into tune and redownloaded the tune. I then went back to the parts area to get more items and the CSC was un-equipable.

I re-deleted all tunes, sold the car again, rebought the car, bought a few items including the CSC and saved it as a tune, went into tune and redownloaded the tune. I then went back to the parts area to get more items and the CSC was still equipped.

#6 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 2:23:45 PM(UTC)
Well, what can I say...very odd...it's always worked for me as I described it. Glad you got it to work thru your process.

DJ Saoco
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:52:18 PM(UTC)
I know you give solid advice. I actually bought the 5.7L engine and put the CSC on it before downloading the tune (which does not use the 5.7l, and my tune does not use the 5.7L). Maybe that is the cause of the discrepancy.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:37:38 PM(UTC)
Bingo!

DJ Saoco

Notification

Icon
Error