This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
111 Pages<<109110111Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#2751 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:21:38 AM(UTC)
Give us the lap times. The damn lap times.

i just want to take my cars to nurbring and see which one got best lap.

Like gt5 and gt6. its so damn simple and important.
#2752 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 12:40:21 PM(UTC)
Used to be a fan of FM, now playing Horizon 3, wich is a way better game to play, thought not a sim.
Turn 10 - allow me in next FM to race the cars I want and create events that I want and share it with other players, like in Horizon3 through the whole game, and not driving Formula E cars!
#2753 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 3:22:14 PM(UTC)
Dynamic time and weather with temperatures changes affecting the car and tire performance. The ability to choose the tire compound at the pits. Maybe IMSA implementation. Co op full lenght championships with driver switches and have other players taking care of pit stop mini-game type duties while waiting to drive.
Current and passed toys- 1975 Datsun 280Z, 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, 2004 MINI Cooper S JCW and 2008 BMW E90 M3
#2754 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:57:18 AM(UTC)
Needs an update for flags, like caution, red flag, etc. Needs more wrecks, making it as real as Nascar is
#2755 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 10:58:26 AM(UTC)
You can keep asking for stuff in a game no longer updating other than for ESports or post in the Forza 7 wishlist.
https://forums.forzamoto...Features-Wish-Lists.aspx

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:03:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2756 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:10:15 PM(UTC)
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

Bring back Tuning in Multiplayer Lobbies. At least enable it for private lobbies, but having a "Tuning" server would be super cool. I mean have a server that runs a tuning only lobby. The purpose of the sever would be for tuners to come together to help each other. Lobby/Tune, then Race, Lobby/Tune, then race, repeat. It could even mix the classes (like 0-500, 501-800, 801-999 or whatever), because you are not really racing each other, you are racing for time/tune. I would see it as a ghost lobby, or maybe with delayed starts (according to PI-Descending).

Edited by user Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:22:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2757 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:27:06 AM(UTC)
Drift leaderboards pretty please.
Ken Block invented drifting in a pink FWD Miata powered by a naturally-aspirated 5-rotor....
#2758 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:37:02 AM(UTC)
never gonna happen
#2759 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2017 7:30:17 AM(UTC)
I'm sure everything in this thread is falling on deaf ears at this point but Pinnacle/Elite Divisions needs to be combined or something. I race a lot of leagues and got promoted to Pinnacle and cannot find any lobbies anymore, Pinnacle is dead (~50 racers last week, compared to ~700 in Elite).
#2760 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 11:19:03 AM(UTC)
Add a ticker in Free play and in mulitplayer
#2761 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:49:31 AM(UTC)
can we have more steering wheels made compatible?
i just bought the subsonic drive pro sport one just to find out that i cant actually use it in game
would really appreciate this

thanks
#2762 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 4:56:02 PM(UTC)
It maybe a bit late but will post anyways in hopping that Forza 7 may implement it into the game.

I am a Wheel user and i often do some rivals and when there is a ghost car i can see the ghost car twitching when going in a straight line and know instantly that the person who was driving is using a control pad, if you are a wheel user you don't get it's because it is smooth with a wheel. (no left right twitching with thumb stick i guess).

I would like to see on the leader-boards an icon that say who used what (Pad) for pad users (Wheel) for wheel users. Then i could see how well i am doing against other wheel users.

Best regards
#2763 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2017 1:10:13 PM(UTC)
I like FM6.

1. Race conversions on production cars (fender flares for wider tires, etc)
2. More engine swaps (non-manufacturer specific).
3. More contrasting driving line (for vision impaired)
4. Ability to adjust/upgrade headlights (for vision impaired).

Edited by user Saturday, June 3, 2017 9:46:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Heavily redacted.

#2764 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 12:20:50 PM(UTC)
This game is one of the best in the series, but I feel lacks some features that complete it. For me these are the features that would make the game significantly more enjoyable to play.

Forzavista/homestead improvements-
This would involve a small/medium sized showroom/garage free roam area, where we can place specific cars (possibly 10 or so) and walk around them as we do anyway, potential of unlockable homesteads with different themes and more car storage space. Possibly a built in garage and test track all linked together. This would improve the immersion and realism and give an element of real life to collecting the cars rather than browsing through menus. Cars could be purchased, walked around, tuned in the garage and test driven in real time rather than through a menu. This would be the ultimate improvment in this game and would pay for the inclusion if I had to.

Leaderboards-
This issue can be seperated into two seperate points. The first is the lack of drag racing leaderboards (which I can't seem to find). The second issue is lack of leaderboards that document each time recorded by each individual car for that track. Seperate to writing my times down on paper or in excel I can't test each car around the top gear test track for example and compare the times afterwards.

Real gamertag wakey1991, lastbornnewt94 is a microsoft generated gamertag
#2765 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2017 12:09:44 AM(UTC)
Bring back CAT and MOUSE.

I used to love cat and mouse even though it needed sone fixing when it came to the points part but it was amazing
#2766 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 6:42:58 AM(UTC)
There are multiple lobby design mistakes in this game.

To make the call to design it like this, is just mindboggling stupidity as I see it. Players are forced to enter a predtermined and random race, as it is no option to create a public alobby on one or more circuits. Circuits you do not like, or do not know, forced to do it.

Oh wait, you say, one can create a lobby for friends, so it is all good. No it is absolutely not. So I should find a bunch of people who share my racing game interest, online or elsewhere, schedule my day so it fits with theirs, then pray they can come and race when I have the time? Totally unpractical, downright customrr/user unfriendly.

In my case, I have a preference for some circuits, that I enjoy. Nordschleife for example. So, in order to enjoy ond online race at Nordschleife, I would need to wait for hours, for the track to show in a endurance GT lobby. It is so incredibly moronic.

And why is it no endurance in P class? Funniest racing of all in this game, is P-class on Nordschleife. I ferl at home there, I am not so bad either, got a clean lap there on 5.44, which is the 240th fastest in Europe. But no, such online racing is not allowed in the rigid and forced world of forza 6.

And why is all endurance racing restricted to, e.g. on Nordschleife, only 4 laps? What about TRUE endurance, like 20 laps, or 4, or 12 hours?

And then there is the moronic "rain" weather, more like "Waterworld" racing. If you take a look at it, it is a total disaster, everyone online choose NOT to race in the Waterworld environment, because it is endlessly to much water, and the tires reactons to puddles of water are very unrealistic. And no racing in theese conditions would be allowed in the real world, its just ridiculous. Undriveable for all excepts experts.

T10 have jumped in the same trap Fifa did one year, when 50% of all online matches were ruined, as EA was so keen on showing their new "football fields covered in snow an ice"-egfects. It disappeared the following year.

You should;
a) Let people create custom public lobbies, and lobbies that have any desired "map" rotation, or circuit rotation rather, with no restrictions on race length.

b) Downplay the weather waterworld effect.

c) Reduce the collision physics, or make first lap collision free, or let people choose such settings for a lobby.

It would make it a much better online experience.
111 Pages<<109110111Prev

Notification

Icon
Error