18 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#226 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:17:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sanelee Go to Quoted Post
i would like to have the new york track back. one of my favorite tracks.

In a normal lobby it could be pretty awful, but with friends, it was a blast.

The version with the barriers can stay away though LOL
#227 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:12:17 AM(UTC)

That looks like Virginia International Raceway to me, based on the green and yellow kerbing.

This one's a little harder to identify. It could be the Top Gear Test Track however as there aren't many likely environments with such a wide stretch of road on them.
#228 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 12:55:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OrenIshii BE Go to Quoted Post
*Day 1 Autopack
https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/...otorsport-7/9n85800pv24k
Looks to be Rio, but could be praque too...? (wishfull thinking, maybe NewYork comeback?)

That's Rio - the narrow street with the shop fronts and awnings.
#229 Posted : Monday, August 7, 2017 7:14:36 PM(UTC)
Is there a reason Maple Valley is listed as having made its debut in FM2? It was in FM1.

Unless they're talking about the Xbox 360 debut of it. Then it'd make sense to say FM2.
#230 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:49:05 AM(UTC)
FM7 Ford

This track could be Mid Ohio... But it could be Sebring (if they replaced the old plates on the straight and the fences) or Homestead (If they got rid of palms and added new fences) as well...

Mid Ohio

Edited by user Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:54:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#231 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10:32:06 AM(UTC)
(Maple Valley note fixed, thanks for catching that)

This week's pic looks to me like the lead-in corner to the back straight at Sebring. See this replay from FM6: https://youtu.be/e9azIxlxD1M?t=131

Edited by user Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10:38:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#232 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 10:18:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mvon007 Go to Quoted Post
https://youtu.be/TKlDO5ZEdXw says "over 30" and just 30 would be a serious disappointment as we were already at 28 in 6, and that would mean we were losing tracks again. I know this happened between 4 and 5 in a big way, but adding tracks is far more interesting than adding cars, and removing tracks might actually detract from the product's appeal, especially if the fantasy ones were targets, because the likes of Prague and Bernese Alps are among the most fun in the game. And the latter would be a great target for adding in snow based on the model of Horizon 3! If there are only going to be a few new tracks, this one might not be a buy, even with 4k. They have also said Maple Valley is returning, so if they don't remove any tracks, we're already at 31.

Edit: Also the configurations statistic is a pretty artificial one, given that 6 uses one for each weather change as well. With dynamic weather and time, I would hope that these are just rolled into the settings rather than being considered "configurations". It would also be good to see more tracks with weather options.

All I care about is that they include as standard in the game VIR and add Mid-Ohio and/or Bell Isle Park, preferably Mid-Ohio, as this course is to me an extension of Lime Rock Park taken to the 10th degree of technicality and difficulty. I don't car to see fictional track Maple Valley in the game at all; I care for real tracks only!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#233 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 7:27:31 AM(UTC)
Catalunya confirmed in this week's reveals.
www.forzamotorsport.net/.../fm7_forza_garage_week_5

Edited by user Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:35:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#234 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:24:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RedRexYT Go to Quoted Post
Catalunya confirmed in this week's reveals.
www.forzamotorsport.net/.../fm7_forza_garage_week_5

#235 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 2:21:46 AM(UTC)
Don't remember coming back to edit my post but I'm not going to complain.
#236 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:51:29 AM(UTC)
Via Bild :

http://www.computerbild....7-Strecken-18733565.html

Track list :

Alps
Bathurst
Brands Hatch
Catalunya
Circuit of the Americas
Daytona
Dubai
Hockenheim
Homestead
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Sonoma Raceway
Laguna Seca
Le Mans
Lime Rock
Long Beach
Maple Valley
Monza
Mugello
Nürburgring
Test Track
Prague
Rio
Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Silverstone
Spa-Francorchamps
Suzuka
Top Gear
Virginia International Raceway
Watkins Glen
Yas Marina

... Underwhelming
 2 users liked this post.
#237 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:59:05 AM(UTC)
No Tsukuba is such a bummer.
 2 users liked this post.
#238 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:00:33 AM(UTC)
I'm glad Virginia International Raceway is going to be in the hoppers now. It is and amazing track, but was way underused in FM6 due to it being tied to DLC. Hopefully this time around any new tracks they introduce later will be free for everyone, so they can be fully utilized in multiplayer.
Let me just start off by saying, I've been playing Forza since the beginning, back before they went all digital and you had to hand assemble the tracks.
#239 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:04:02 AM(UTC)
This German site claims to have the tracklist:
http://www.computerbild....7-Strecken-18733565.html

Quote:
Alps
Bathurst
Brands Hatch
Catalunya
Circuit of the Americas
Daytona
Dubai
Hockenheim
Homestead
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Sonoma Raceway
Laguna Seca
Le Mans
Lime Rock
Long Beach
Maple Valley
Monza
Mugello
Nürburgring
Test Track
Prague
Rio
Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Silverstone
Spa-Francorchamps
Suzuka
Top Gear
Virginia International Raceway
Watkins Glen
Yas Marina

Manteo or any other mod: are you able to get in contact with the devs and ask for a confirmation that this is the real track list? Not that I have any problem with believing this.

Edited by user Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:22:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#240 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:05:34 AM(UTC)
Still waiting for confirmation on the track list.

Edited by user Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:30:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#241 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:12:50 AM(UTC)
Lol Bild... That would be the last source i would trust. A while ago they made a list with racing games coming this year. FM7 wasnt on that list...
#242 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:13:29 AM(UTC)
4 new environments seems about right for this series. I'm assuming others were expecting a large increase which is the best way to get heart broken.

Arguably there are 6 new available to everyone environments now since both DLC tracks were never in hopper rotation. From that perspective it doesn't seem too bad.
 3 users liked this post.
#243 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:15:33 AM(UTC)
Screenshots from the article, these are new which leads me to believe that this is genuine:

#244 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:56:48 AM(UTC)
doesn't feel like much new has been added since 3 of the 4 tracks are not new to the series. still very much looking forward to this game on the X1X but im not too excited for this list
#245 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:16:38 AM(UTC)
I'm disappointed. Really am. Yeah, COTA at night is nice but that list leaves me craving more, it feels empty somehow.
 1 user liked this post.
#246 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:34:58 AM(UTC)
no goodwood?...youd think goodwood would be in since forza had a whole setup there this year
#247 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:42:14 AM(UTC)
So there's 6 new tracks that everyone hasn't played? I'm counting the DLC because not everyone has played those. Not gonna lie I was really hoping for a few more surprises, but oh well if true. I feel like this game is going to try and please everyone. They didn't remove anything track wise, added a few old people wanted, included DLC stuff from 6 in the base game of 7 ect. I'm glad they returned Rio, Prague, alps (I know people don't love these) but I love the city type tracks. Really would love New York to be there, heard such great things about it, I want to race on it! haha

IF all this is true of course.
#248 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:09:12 AM(UTC)
Not as many NEW tracks as I would've wanted but this is okay to me. Happy to see VIR and Homestead available to all now, including those old favorites. Mugello, Suzuka, and Maple Valley. Can't wait to race on them again!
Also hats off to T10 for making the tracks look much nicer

Edited by user Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:12:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#249 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 12:17:46 PM(UTC)
Seems like forza 7, with so few new things (cars/tracks), is shaping up to be one of those titles that's fun only for a few hours, and then the "I've played this before" feeling comes creeping to ruin the fun. Glad I haven't pre-ordered it. Having bought every title so far, will of course buy this as well - just not on launch/full price. Wish someone would step up and challenge the forza series, as it seems like turn10 are happy to just keep recycling the same content year after year. Some competition would be healthy.
#250 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 12:53:35 PM(UTC)
Definitely Turn10 is going in the wrong direction. There's not much attempts to find new things. Almost old one.

Edited by user Thursday, August 17, 2017 1:19:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

18 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error