35 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 10:38:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rod Runner 67 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys. Is there any news on a driver gear editor? I think it would a great feature since they announced driver gear customisation... And be able to share it with the club....

There's some preorder gear and special gear, that's all there is right now. Might want to scale back a bit on the club. Nothings been announced and sharing hasn't been in for a while. I hope that's there, but it wasn't for 6 and 7 still has the leagues.
#77 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 7:16:41 AM(UTC)
As far as I know, there isn't a Driver Gear "editor", so much as a menu where you can select different pieces of pre-made gear. It's not anything as detailed at what GT Sport seems to have.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/20/2045 6:14:57 AM(UTC)
#78 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:56:59 PM(UTC)
Are we sure there's even "pieces" of driver gear? From what I remember of the E3 demo, you select a suit and that's it. No more customization beyond that (i.e. choosing a different helmet, gloves, shoes, etc.).
 2 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:37:20 AM(UTC)
Is this a luchador mask? Is it generic or identifiable from another source?

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/897475925897486336
#80 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:23:58 AM(UTC)
sure does look like that design. Didn't even notice that before haha. Love the suit.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:09:15 AM(UTC)
The suit does look rather nice
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:17:40 PM(UTC)
Yep didn't notice that either. Kinda cool, and as long as they give us some realistic racing suits that span the ages, I'm totally cool with fantasy stuff like this. However; if all I'm going to be able to do is cruise around looking like a Mexican wrestler, astronaut or Master Chief (that last one is completely unfounded, btw, but it wouldn't surprise me to see this and a whole whack of other famous video game characters make appearances)...

Edited by user Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:35:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 5:52:32 PM(UTC)
Pic from today's gamescom announcement:

https://news.xbox.com/20...-7-pc-racing-experience/

#84 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 7:00:06 PM(UTC)
Lotus 340R with the driver dressed up in something you'd expect to see someone in a biker gang wearing. Interesting.
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 5:17:45 AM(UTC)
Looks like a pretty sweet coat to me. I'd rock that and I'm definitely not the biker gang type. Hey the wife would like it as well...

-k
 2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:13:11 AM(UTC)
gamescom demo reveal on August 23rd, 2017:

Forza Favorites | Pop Culture | Team Colors | Cars A-Z | ...?

Equipped | DLC | Locked

Note the "Uncommon" rarity attribute.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:15:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:21:00 AM(UTC)
Uncommon symbol will more than likely have something to do with how likely you are to get the suit out of a loot box. Probably be common, uncommon, rare, and legendary suits.

For cars though, I'm interested. Will that be per individual car, or is that per manufacturer?

Edit: On reflection, likely be manufacturer, since there's 300ish suits in the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:29:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:23:21 AM(UTC)
Powder blue ruffled tuxedo driver suit?

✔ Verified Moderator

#89 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:43:43 AM(UTC)
It's a shame that the look we got seems to suggest the entire suit is locked together. you can't mix & match suits with gloves and helmets and ETC... That would be really cool.

1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 10:57:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SDLRob Go to Quoted Post
It's a shame that the look we got seems to suggest the entire suit is locked together. you can't mix & match suits with gloves and helmets and ETC... That would be really cool.

That comes with Elite Tailor Status.... After 50K Downloads/Uses/Likes of a shared suit design.....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#91 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:16:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SDLRob Go to Quoted Post

That comes with Elite Tailor Status.... After 50K Downloads/Uses/Likes of a shared suit design.....

Ya never know lol

collect ALL suits and get mix n match perk
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:21:27 AM(UTC)
An all over pink number with yellow spots maybe....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

4 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:24:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

All racing suits on the Forza Favorites menu have the same exact helmet 3D model (notice the 3 vents on top) save for Pit Crew and Origin. Keep in mind this includes all Forza editions, all single player championship rewards and even legendary stuff like M Rossi's suit. The only different full face helmet was among Pop Culture ones and has none of those tiny vents.

Pop culture ones are really just colored ordinary suits, palette swaps if you will, and not other articles of clothing such as those they're supposed to represent. No wonder they could make 300 of them.

Looks like Turn 10 is going to swim in money like Scrooge McDuck because there are people out there that would pay for more of these.
#94 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:25:16 AM(UTC)
I wouldn't be surprised if DLC included cars AND suits as a means of increasing value for DLC and getting more sales. It's not a bad idea actually. They will probably expand upon what is available.

-k
#95 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 10:28:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vicious13jp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
In-between painstakingly modelling scuffs on visors and the like, have they found time to improve the underlying game or is it just Forza 6 with weather, a few new cars and tracks and character modelling which most people won't care less about as you can't see yourself while driving?

Only under 20% player using cockpit view. but it doesn't mean to cockpit view is unnecessary.
and some player who using first person view are even don't care about how car looks like. All details are no meaning to this people.
Are you one of them?

I use cockpit view exclusively .
#96 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 11:02:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
I wouldn't be surprised if DLC included cars AND suits as a means of increasing value for DLC and getting more sales. It's not a bad idea actually. They will probably expand upon what is available.

-k

When there is a car of a "new" brand we will see a suit of it. I dont think there will be special other suits one could buy seperately.
#97 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 11:03:31 AM(UTC)
What I meant was each DLC pack is likely to include a suit as well as cars as added incentive.

-k
#98 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 8:40:41 AM(UTC)
Hi !

Does anyone have any information about the 2 pre-order driver gears bonus that should be offered in the Microsoft Store please ?
There's picture available for Gamestop, Amazon, Game.co.uk ones etc... but nothing for Microsoft.

Any news available ? Because i still don't know whether to pre-order from Microsoft or Amazon. Since the price is equal, better buy where the outfits suits me (lel) the most.
In fact, there is no mention of the 2 bonus gears on the real Forza 7 Store page, only mention is on this page : http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-7#purchase
It's a bit confusing.

Edited by user Friday, September 1, 2017 8:43:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 8:49:43 AM(UTC)
I haven't seen any pictures but if you order from Microsoft you get placeholders for your preload if and when it happens and a free DLC pack for FH3. For other retailers you probably have to wait till release to see that FH3 DLC if it comes at all. The Amazon suit is pretty cool though.

-k
#100 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 8:58:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't seen any pictures but if you order from Microsoft you get placeholders for your preload if and when it happens and a free DLC pack for FH3. For other retailers you probably have to wait till release to see that FH3 DLC if it comes at all. The Amazon suit is pretty cool though.

-k

Yes, that's why i'd love to see how Microsoft ones look like before buying.
Amazon europe has two suits compared to US. There is only one gear for Amazon.com

Here is a pic of the two you get in Amazon.fr and uk ;)
I suspect the blue one to be one of the two offered from microsoft store as well because there is no brand on the torso, but i may be wrong.

Edited by user Friday, September 1, 2017 9:02:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error