This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:22:31 PM(UTC)
Hey guys! I'm back for Forza 6 to make more IndyCar replicas and other cool stuff. As some may know I am a big Josef Newgarden fan so I will probably have many of his cars. Pretty much every Chevy replica I make will be on the #9 Chevy.

#67 Josef Newgarden - GoPro:

First car that I made on this game. Ran at the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma last month. Newgarden himself even complimented it, so that was pretty cool.
It is up for download on the #9 Ganassi Chevy.

#67 Josef Newgarden - Hartman Oil:

Josef's Primary scheme from the 2015 season. Was not impressed with the default version and decided to make my own.
Will be up for download soon on the #9 Ganassi Chevy.

#21 Josef Newgarden - Century 21: (Incomplete)

Work In Progress of his car from the 2015 Angie's List Grand Prix of Indianapolis. Once again on the #9 Ganassi Chevy.

#22 Simon Pagenaud - Avaya: (Incomplete)

Not done yet, but this is just a work in progress for now.

Edited by user Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:33:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:55:32 PM(UTC)
Some neat looking paints in here mate, keep up the good work. The Century 21 paint particularly strikes my fancy.

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:27:17 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm not by any means done. Here's a couple 2016 previews.

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:05:21 PM(UTC)
Looking great so far! Think we can complete the entire 2016 field?
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:11:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BCKracer71 Go to Quoted Post
Looking great so far! Think we can complete the entire 2016 field?

It's definitely a possibility.
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:23:23 PM(UTC)
Back with some finished 2016 liveries! Huge thanks to BCKRacer71 for making his LED panel available and helping me out with some logos.

#27 Marco Andretti - 2016 Snapple Andretti Autosport Honda (Indy 500 Version)

#28 Ryan Hunter-Reay - 2016 DHL Andretti Autosport Honda

Both cars are available now on the #25 Andretti Autosport Honda.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:15:55 PM(UTC)
Been awhile!

First off, a project that I've been working on for a little. Still got a lot of work to do, but it's getting there.
Trevor Bayne's 2017 Advocare Ford Fusion! Still a work in progress. Feedback is encouraged and most certainly welcome.

Also, Josef Newgarden's 2016 Preferred Freezer Services #21 IndyCar. Available on the #9 Chevrolet IndyCar.

#8 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:18:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bolts211743 Go to Quoted Post
Been awhile!

First off, a project that I've been working on for a little. Still got a lot of work to do, but it's getting there.
Trevor Bayne's 2017 Advocare Ford Fusion! Still a work in progress. Feedback is encouraged and most certainly welcome.

I just sat down to see if any 2017 paint schemes caught my eye, and the #6 did, so I started to research it for source images. Then I ran into your WIP, and realized that there's no point in me even getting started. That looks close to done to me! Did you ever finish it, and if so, did you share it?

//Sweedish

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)

Notification

Icon
Error