18 Pages<<1415161718PrevNext
#376 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:15:20 AM(UTC)
Regarding your latest shot, I've got nothing much to say other than that it is no different of your previous work - simply wonderful.
#377 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:07:06 AM(UTC)
The preview shot is looking great Pebb! Looking forward to what you post next :)
#378 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:33:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Regarding your latest shot, I've got nothing much to say other than that it is no different of your previous work - simply wonderful.
Thanks Again :)

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
The preview shot is looking great Pebb! Looking forward to what you post next :)
As far as things are going it might be a while before it is complete.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#379 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:48:31 PM(UTC)
Lovely 918 preview. Can't wait to see what magic you have in store for us!
#380 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:51:11 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

-----

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Lovely 918 preview. Can't wait to see what magic you have in store for us!
Some progress has been made on the 918 Spyder update.

Edited by user Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:52:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#381 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:03:25 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:04:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#382 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2017 6:13:50 AM(UTC)
If there is one thing that stands out the most when viewing your gallery it is how well you compose your shots, its clear that you put a lot of thought into this area. I sometimes feel when viewing some other galleries or shots from the community (or other games that have strong photomode communities) a lot of the focus seems to be on showing you how good looking these games are (I sometimes find myself doing this), whereas you might take a mundane object such as a bench and incorporate it into the shot in an imaginative way and make it an interesting shot to look at, but the focus isn't the graphical assets themselves but the way in which they are arranged and presented in the shot . I am not saying that one way is good and the other is bad, just that one emphasizes what the developer has done and the other is what you can do , gg, good luck with the pmc.

Edited by user Friday, June 2, 2017 6:15:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#383 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 8:03:05 PM(UTC)
Preview | Edited

Originally Posted by: Demetrius 81 Go to Quoted Post
If there is one thing that stands out the most when viewing your gallery it is how well you compose your shots, its clear that you put a lot of thought into this area. I sometimes feel when viewing some other galleries or shots from the community (or other games that have strong photomode communities) a lot of the focus seems to be on showing you how good looking these games are (I sometimes find myself doing this), whereas you might take a mundane object such as a bench and incorporate it into the shot in an imaginative way and make it an interesting shot to look at, but the focus isn't the graphical assets themselves but the way in which they are arranged and presented in the shot . I am not saying that one way is good and the other is bad, just that one emphasizes what the developer has done and the other is what you can do , gg, good luck with the pmc.
Thanks for going so in-depth. Now what about my thoughts on composition. Well it is possible for anyone to produce a great looking shot that looks at rule of thirds, while having great lighting. But it can be also be tricky to do this if the person capturing the shot isn't in the right mindset. However if a someone is trying to get tons of views by only focusing on just lighting, then personally they need to go back to the start and look at the composition first. Because every great photograph in history that has it's own story to tell use's composition and rule of thirds as the base. Followed by lighting of course. Even in film this is the main way a scene is setup.

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 4:51:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#384 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 2:18:17 PM(UTC)
Good to see you back at it. Your preview looks excellent!
#385 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:00:55 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #4 | Photoshopped
5 > #7 | Edited
#8 > #18 | Stock

Originally Posted by: TJHOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Good to see you back at it. Your preview looks excellent!
Thanks again! Then again, I can't expect anything less from you. :)

Edited by user Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:01:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#386 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 2:52:12 PM(UTC)
Superb update Pebb love how all the compositions are "just so" so much attention to detail
I think shot 2 and the under the tree shot are my faves :)
#387 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 4:59:43 AM(UTC)

Lovely work on those! I love the color in the first and last shots. The light above the 918 shot is stunning.
#388 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:02:54 PM(UTC)
PMC Week 37 & Week 36

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: TJHOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Superb update Pebb love how all the compositions are "just so" so much attention to detail
I think shot 2 and the under the tree shot are my faves :)

Lovely work on those! I love the color in the first and last shots. The light above the 918 shot is stunning.
Sorry for taking so long chaps. However if the last few months were not topsy turvy, then maybe I wouldn't of taken so long taking each shot. Followed by another long period of sorting through each shot and editing my final picks.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:04:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#389 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:12:17 AM(UTC)
PER.FEC.TION!
#390 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:45:29 AM(UTC)

Very nice indeed.
#391 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:26:35 PM(UTC)
I have visited your gallery and looked at your latest set several time but have not commented. Mainly because I do not quite know what to say. You are a master of the photo mode and a master of composition. You can tell instantly that a shot has been taken by you rather by someone else. That recognizable style is something that is very hard to achieve and is something everyone tries to find. Your shots are always a pleasure to the eye. Looking forward to what you have in store!

I cannot pick a favorite as each shot offers something equal yet different. I do love the colors in this however.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:27:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#392 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 10:03:51 AM(UTC)
[quote Lethal Drift]I have visited your gallery and looked at your latest set several time but have not commented. Mainly because I do not quite know what to say. You are a master of the photo mode and a master of composition. You can tell instantly that a shot has been taken by you rather by someone else. That recognizable style is something that is very hard to achieve and is something everyone tries to find. Your shots are always a pleasure to the eye. Looking forward to what you have in store!

i agree 100% with Lethal. Love the first 3 shots from your recent update, nice work Pebb!

Edited by user Friday, June 30, 2017 10:04:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#393 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2017 2:38:34 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Other Photomodes News

After replacing my old Plasma with a 4K HDR screen it allowed me to finally pick up Horizon Zero Dawn for two reasons. First is the overall story and second is the Photomode of course. Yet since HDR isn't captured at all in screen shots as far as I know, it means some guess work will be involved to stop the shots becoming too bright or too dark depending on locations and settings. Along with that game another game I have started to play again in Driveclub and since it has been 16-18 months since my last update, I am looking to do a new full update from this game in 1440p or 4K depending on the screen. But while I am happy to do guess work in HZD, it is a different story for Driveclub since the PS4 Pro seems to create a HDR effect or even the TV, so due to this I will disable HDR in the PS4 Pro settings when the game is loaded up next.

Now with those two games mentioned is there any other games that might peak my interest. Well since GT Sport has a small single player mode added after reading some reports, I will look at getting it at launch or sometime after launch. Yet in the end, only time will tell. As well as that release, another few games that will be good Photomode wise is two games from two popular series of games and they are The Last of Us: 2 and of course a spin-off Uncharted Game, where the two main characters of said game isn't Sully & Drake. However since the series is mainly based around those two they have a good chance of turning up.

Job Search

After being too lazy and not getting everything sorted for the requirements as part of a job offer from HookerNo1. Along with a few fears that comes from the driving part and the changing requirements as part of driving lessons it means the wait for a better job that makes me look forward to Monday's goes on. Sure I could look again in the near future. But so far some of the jobs with salaries above £15,000 seem to require experienced people. Also along with waiting and resuming a search when I am ready, it looks like Asda will keep me for the time being.

And while they don't want to lose me. In the end my future will never be secure unless a better job is found or comes along since in the long run one thing makes me want to escape Asda, which is getting my own place even if some places have been found. Unforutnaly since money will be tight after a rent of £400-£470, it is a shame some landlords don't want people taking out housing benefits even though my monthly wage is between £630-£640. Either way my mind still curses myself for not taking up HookerNo1 on his job offer.

Anyway with that said. Hopefully someday I can escape Asda and get away from my father. So due to this it would still be fab is anyone else has any good job suggestions or contacts. But if the contacts part isn't possible, all that can be said is this. Thanks for reading and giving it some thought.

Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
PER.FEC.TION!
I was hoping it would of done better compared to some of my previous entries from the last 3-4 weeks. But in the end that wasn't the case, oh well.

Very nice indeed.
One thing that might of stopped it being selected is a graphical glitch located in front of some foliage on the right.

I have visited your gallery and looked at your latest set several time but have not commented. Mainly because I do not quite know what to say. You are a master of the photo mode and a master of composition. You can tell instantly that a shot has been taken by you rather by someone else. That recognizable style is something that is very hard to achieve and is something everyone tries to find. Your shots are always a pleasure to the eye. Looking forward to what you have in store!

I cannot pick a favorite as each shot offers something equal yet different. I do love the colors in this however.

Originally Posted by: MISTA LOR Go to Quoted Post
[quote Lethal Drift]I have visited your gallery and looked at your latest set several time but have not commented. Mainly because I do not quite know what to say. You are a master of the photo mode and a master of composition. You can tell instantly that a shot has been taken by you rather by someone else. That recognizable style is something that is very hard to achieve and is something everyone tries to find. Your shots are always a pleasure to the eye. Looking forward to what you have in store!

i agree 100% with Lethal. Love the first 3 shots from your recent update, nice work Pebb!
Thanks for both comments lads.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 4, 2017 2:25:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#394 Posted : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 2:01:27 PM(UTC)
Yea your PC 38 entries are like .....WOW!!! Just saying you should hands down should get all 10 spots for that first shot!!!
#395 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 7:58:49 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Yea your PC 38 entries are like .....WOW!!! Just saying you should hands down should get all 10 spots for that first shot!!!
The first shot is now part of a conspiracy. :p Still with that mentioned, all I have to say is the following. Thanks for popping by. :)

Edited by user Thursday, July 6, 2017 8:00:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#396 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:45:44 AM(UTC)

WOW!!!!!
#397 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:10:53 AM(UTC)

luxuriously
#398 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:01:59 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #9 | Edited
#10 > #15 | Stock

WOW!!!!!
I was hoping it would of done better in week 39. Unfortunately for me that wasn't the case.

Originally Posted by: SPOKK I RU Go to Quoted Post

luxuriously
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Edited by user Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:31:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#399 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 8:07:44 AM(UTC)
Absolutely stunning shot's bursting from the seams.
#400 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 5:22:56 AM(UTC)

Absolutely wonderful.
18 Pages<<1415161718PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error