This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:17:09 PM(UTC)
Game Tag - Buddy Munter
Car - Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620 -2 - 2015 model year
File Name - Alitalia LP620 - 2
Category - RACE35

Some of my favourite race car liveries are very popular with everyone and as such they are often over represented in paint and photo competitions - it could be argued that the patriotic red, green and white of Alitalia - the Italian national airline is one such colour scheme - made massively famous on that other "mega wedge" - the Lancia Stratos Group 4 as well as numerous rally cars and track racers - However, I decided that instead of avoiding the popular liveries that are widely available for download - I would try and do them a tiny bit differently - so here is my "variation on the theme". As I have said previously in one of my other comp entries (and like one of my peers also noted elsewhere in this weeks competition) I have tried to make the actual logos and official signage as accurate as possible - using a scale and printed artwork for measurements throughout.

Alitalia 02a by Paul White, on Flickr

Alitalia 01a by Paul White, on Flickr

Alitalia 03a by Paul White, on Flickr

Edited by user Wednesday, June 7, 2017 4:58:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 11:14:13 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: GeovanneHF
Car: 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
File name: RedBull Racing
Category: Fantasy

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:43:26 AM(UTC)
Siash3r
2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition Horizon Edition
Schulze GT3
Race Paint

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 9:53:24 AM(UTC)
ozz7240
2015 Range Rover Sport SVR
#16 Xbox
Race

#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 10:30:20 AM(UTC)
Thank you for all of the entries. I am closing this contest now. A new contest will be up soon.
Forza Community Team
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error