This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
 7 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:00:37 AM(UTC)
This has been raised in numerous other threads. Playground is aware of the problems with the Hilux such as not being able to tune springs and getting stuck in the ground easily. This was investigated and will be addressed in the next update.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:07:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
This has been raised in numerous other threads. Playground is aware of the problems with the Hilux such as not being able to tune springs and getting stuck in the ground easily. This was investigated and will be addressed in the next update.

Top notch guys thanks for the info. Dose this include the Jeeps as well as they have the same issues with the Wheels sinking to the axels from time to time. Picks on my xbox live same game tag.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:08:30 PM(UTC)

Top notch guys thanks for the info. Dose this include the Jeeps as well as they have the same issues with the Wheels sinking to the axels from time to time. Picks on my xbox live same game tag.
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:22:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post

There are six Jeeps in the game. Which ones are a problem, and how bad is it? If you're talking about your picture of the Trailcat sinking into the track, it appears to be one of the track piece props suspended by cables (which are not part of the playable track network). This happens to all cars that land on that piece, unfortunately. While landing on that piece is a neat trick players have figured out, it's not supposed to be accessible, and it doesn't affect races.

The Hilux getting stuck in the ground all over the game is a more serious issue, and thus is getting a fix.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:07:56 AM(UTC)
Wow...It's been almost a year that FH3 has been out and T10 is stating this is the first of hearing that Jeeps, and other vehicles besides the Hilux, get their wheels stuck in the ground?

Really? Really?

Try the Toyota FJ, The CJ Jeep. The Toyota Hilux, and of course I'm drawing a blank on the other ones at the moment, but their are a couple of more. The issues seems to occur with truck/jeep like vehicles that have leaf springs, except the Wagoneer. That's the only one, I believe with leaf springs, that I haven't gotten stuck at some point. The issue is most pronounced with the 3 vehicles I just listed.

And no, not when driving in some out of bounds area, which I don't even know how one would do that, but on the main map.

Ever taken the FJ to go jump dunes next to the airport? The Dry Lake Bed? Blizzard Mountain? The vehicles I listed get stuck in the ground all the time from big jumps and hitting pause to reset your vehicle is the only way get out. The Hilux is the most pronounced of these vehicles but hardly the only one.

I have yet to meet someone online that has not had this same issue with these vehicles. Again, I cannot recall at the moment but there are a couple other vehicles besides the ones I listed above with this recurring issue since day one.
 9 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:11:13 PM(UTC)
I'm not saying the Toyota FJ and the Jeep CJ or the other vehicle(s) you can't remember at the moment don't have occasionally similar issues.

The Hilux's problem is the most severe, and received an elevated priority. As I mention in other threads about car bugs, any bug fix for any car in an update poses risks of introducing new bugs, which sometimes outweigh the benefits of fixing the original bug. It's about priority.

That's All I Have to Say About That

Edited by user Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:18:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 1:40:58 PM(UTC)
To give some perspective - I have had the CJ issue on 1 track, 1 time.

I have never had the FJ issue and have used it a lot.

I have had the issue with the XA Falcon on the beach on goliath, 1 time.

The only.vehicle i am aware of with frequent issues of this nature is the Hilux

One thing i wonder with the other vehicles is if it is actually a terrain glitch that only some vehicles can cause. The CJ issue i had was in one landing spot in the outback. If i rewound and jumped a metre either side i landed fine but one spot was like wet cement and it was repeatable.
I blame the ants.
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:30:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post

There are six Jeeps in the game. Which ones are a problem, and how bad is it? If you're talking about your picture of the Trailcat sinking into the track, it appears to be one of the track piece props suspended by cables (which are not part of the playable track network). This happens to all cars that land on that piece, unfortunately. While landing on that piece is a neat trick players have figured out, it's not supposed to be accessible, and it doesn't affect races.

The Hilux getting stuck in the ground all over the game is a more serious issue, and thus is getting a fix.

Hi Jonk1969 that would be this one has not happened as bad as this since but it will start to sink on dirt tracks and off road when drifting.

This happens quite often as well

Edited by user Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:37:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 7:24:57 AM(UTC)
So, with today's June car pack update, will the Hilux be fixed? Both tuning and jumping-in-ground bugs?
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 7:44:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
So, with today's June car pack update, will the Hilux be fixed? Both tuning and jumping-in-ground bugs?

Very much doubt it. There's glitches with several cars which have been in the game since release and after several updates for car packs they remain glitched.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:31:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NumerableToast Go to Quoted Post

Very much doubt it. There's glitches with several cars which have been in the game since release and after several updates for car packs they remain glitched.

If you researched the forums a little, you would know that Jonk said "it will be fixed in the next update", which is today.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 11:59:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

If you researched the forums a little, you would know that Jonk said "it will be fixed in the next update", which is today.

So, can anyone confirm that the Hilux is fixed?

By the way, when I searched before I only found "we are aware of the problem" posts and not "It will be fixed in the next update" posts. Since you seem to have the answers, can you point me to that type of post made by JONK?
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#38 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:05:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

So, can anyone confirm that the Hilux is fixed?

By the way, when I searched before I only found "we are aware of the problem" posts and not "It will be fixed in the next update" posts. Since you seem to have the answers, can you point me to that type of post made by JONK?

Pretty sure he said in a future update and not the next update.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:32:45 PM(UTC)
Threads merged. See JONK's posts above.
 3 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 2:14:51 PM(UTC)
With today's update, you should be able to tune the Hilux suspension with a new upgrade option and with or without tuning, it shouldn't be getting stuck in the ground at the drop of a hat anymore.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:35:51 PM(UTC)
With today's update, you should be able to tune the Hilux suspension with a new upgrade option and with or without tuning, it shouldn't be getting stuck in the ground at the drop of a hat anymore.

Attempting to get in, view, auction or even remove my Hilux from the garage menu results in a game crash on both Xbox and PC now.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:52:39 PM(UTC)
After the update this morning, I've been trying to get in to the game but It crashes right after I press A at the start screen. Uninstalled the game and restarted the xbox still the same. What's going on?
#43 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:31:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MB6Roj Go to Quoted Post

Attempting to get in, view, auction or even remove my Hilux from the garage menu results in a game crash on both Xbox and PC now.

Yup, can't even select the Hilux now. Complete and total crash of the entire game. Definitely can't recommend the hot wheels expansion to anyone now with the risk of a complete crash with this truck. Risking corrupt saves isn't good.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:33:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling error

#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:59:27 AM(UTC)

Yup, can't even select the Hilux now. Complete and total crash of the entire game. Definitely can't recommend the hot wheels expansion to anyone now with the risk of a complete crash with this truck. Risking corrupt saves isn't good.

Sent both of you a PM, thx.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 1:10:50 AM(UTC)
Seems most of the suggested tunes for the hilux are now incompatible
Would that have something to do with the crashing errors with the hilux
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:36:25 AM(UTC)

Sent both of you a PM, thx.

Is there a safe way to do something with the hilux?
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:44:04 AM(UTC)
Answer, for me, yes.

I removed old hilux without doing anything else. Bought new one and all is well.
I blame the ants.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 3:13:34 AM(UTC)
Mine was stock no problems at all have tuned to PI900 with the new rally suspension is now a great off roader no hassles at all got 580 feet on the Airport Jump first jump attemp nice work Guys 👍👌👏👏👏
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 3:48:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Seems most of the suggested tunes for the hilux are now incompatible
Would that have something to do with the crashing errors with the hilux

Most likely.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:36:12 AM(UTC)
Mine was stock so no issues .. was able to upgrade it and it's fine - Cheers for another Fix :)

In S2 tune it's quite a lot of fun for thrashing around the maps....

Edited by user Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:56:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error