4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:41:34 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged, see above - MM]

I'm in a state of confusion.

When I checked all my cars out, I noticed that all the pre-order cars had been added to my garage, without me needing to download them. Was this meant to happen?

When I go to the garage and try to get into one of the pre-order cars, for example the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus Pre-order Car, it comes up with an error message saying "Failed to download required marketplace data. Please try again later."

Was this done by mistake, or did I receive these bonus cars for free, despite not being able to drive them yet?

Edited by user Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:07:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:43:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuniorWolf5 Go to Quoted Post
I'm in a state of confusion.

When I checked all my cars out, I noticed that all the pre-order cars had been added to my garage, without me needing to download them. Was this meant to happen?

When I go to the garage and try to get into one of the pre-order cars, for example the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus Pre-order Car, it comes up with an error message saying "Failed to download required marketplace data. Please try again later."

Was this done by mistake, or did I receive these bonus cars for free, despite not being able to drive them yet?

This has been covered/discussed ad nauseum... do a search - this has happened to pretty much everyone.
I'm an ex-citizen of nowhere, and sometimes I get mighty homesick...
#53 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 11:36:54 PM(UTC)
I have a bunch of preordered cars but I can't use them, why can't I do that? Plz help!! :(

[Mod Edit - thread merged, see first two posts - MM]

Edited by user Monday, May 1, 2017 12:48:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 1:16:26 AM(UTC)
I hope they fix that with the May update. Garage space is a joke in FH3 and they come up with such lame actions. Sucks...
#55 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 4:20:51 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged, read above - MM]

Forza gave me preorder cars but can't access them
Keep saying marketplace error
Can anyone help
I am game sharing on the same xbox from my other profile

Edited by user Tuesday, May 2, 2017 3:10:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 6:26:11 AM(UTC)
so yeah a bit of necro but i got the same issue myself

Also i preordered the ultimate edition (had it fully paid months in advance) but never got any preorder anythings. As is it i even took part in a dominos pizza (australia) promotion that was supposed to give me a special car and i never got that either (or a code, just nothing but a pizza)

how is one supposed to even legit GET preorder rewards if preordering doesnt give preorder rewards lol /confused
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#57 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 7:42:20 AM(UTC)
I already reported this problem way back in October 2016 and Turn 10 / PG didn't care to fix it. Shows just how much they care about customer support and about fixing their game.

https://forums.forzamoto...-anything-with-them.aspx
https://forums.forzamoto...n-t-drive-or-remove.aspx
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 7:54:19 AM(UTC)
While it would still be irritating, it wouldn't be as much of an issue if:
1. The garage limit wasn't so small (and these count against that limit) and
2. We could delete them from our garage.
 2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 11:59:16 AM(UTC)
I'm getting close to the garage limit and I have five unusable pre-order cars taking up valuable space. With the upcoming expansion, future Forzathons, and I'm sure more car packs, I will have to sell or remove five cars that I paid for in the auto show or auction house while being forced to keep the five useless pre-order cars. Even if T10 unlocks them, I will delete the pre-order cars from my garage as I do not want them. The garage space is far more important to me. If this was the price to pay in order to get the phantom Spano Duracell car, we should have been given an option to say no thanks, keep the Spano, and not have this forced upon us. They just made the whole situation even worse. Six garage spaces to get one car. I could have done without it.
#60 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:53:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MassDriverz Go to Quoted Post
so yeah a bit of necro but i got the same issue myself

Also i preordered the ultimate edition (had it fully paid months in advance) but never got any preorder anythings. As is it i even took part in a dominos pizza (australia) promotion that was supposed to give me a special car and i never got that either (or a code, just nothing but a pizza)

how is one supposed to even legit GET preorder rewards if preordering doesnt give preorder rewards lol /confused

you should have got the preorder code from whoever you bought it from, if you bought digital the code would have been sent by xbox through xbox live messages, check your inbox , the message would still be there unless you deleted it

the dominos pizza promotion was supposed to give you the codes on the receipts, I got all 3 of them this way
the first one I had to contact dominoes through email to get the code though

but i'm also stuck with 3 other unusable preorder cars

you are not missing anything as the preorder cars are already in the game without the preorder tag, they are just auto maxed PI to the class they are stock in
#61 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:26:21 AM(UTC)
I recently had the preorder cars added to my garage during the last major update. Now I can't even use them due to marketplace error. Also, I haven't been getting my tune rewards or drivatar rewards since the beginning of the game. Can someone please check into this.

[Mod Edit - thread merged, see above - MM]

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 7:56:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 8:05:33 PM(UTC)
Is this problem ever going to get fixed or does the makers of the game not care because they got are money? At least give the option to delete them. They are taking up space in my garage. Or giving me hope that I might be able to use them one day. Either way, this has been a problem for way to long and should have been fixed with the update. Oh wait, they have are money already, so no hope of it ever getting fixed. Or maybe the company should worry about hiring more people instead of their profit margins.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.
#63 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:06:23 PM(UTC)
At least someone of the developers let us know that you know about this problem??? It's kind of disrespectful to us.
We don't need dead cars in our garages. Do something with it, damn it.
P.S. Sorry if my English is bad.
Hello from Russia.
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#64 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 3:48:40 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I downloaded the hot wheels expansion for FH3 and all the preorder cars suddenly appeared in my garage. Unfortunately I have no use for any of these cars and every time I try to open/get rid of them I get a marketplace error. Any assistance on how to get rid of them (besides restarting) will be greatly appreciated.
#65 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 4:02:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AtomiqueMclaren Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys, don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I downloaded the hot wheels expansion for FH3 and all the preorder cars suddenly appeared in my garage. Unfortunately I have no use for any of these cars and every time I try to open/get rid of them I get a marketplace error. Any assistance on how to get rid of them (besides restarting) will be greatly appreciated.

Almost everyone has this problem
And you cant get rid of them unfortunately

https://forums.forzamoto...ceived-and-unusable.aspx

Edited by user Friday, May 26, 2017 4:40:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 1:25:45 PM(UTC)
Seems the recent update finally allows you to remove cars with a marketplace error from the game. I already bug-reported this way back in October 2016 when I suddenly got all pre-order cars in my garage. Now in June 2017 it got fixed, at last!
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:51:53 PM(UTC)
I'm glad we can remove all those pre-order cars now. Those 5 (I have the 488) freed up slots will actually be useful to me.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:17:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MB6Roj Go to Quoted Post
I'm glad we can remove all those pre-order cars now. Those 5 (I have the 488) freed up slots will actually be useful to me.

Yeah same. I had the Mercedes pre-order (XBox store pre-order) but now can get rid of the rest.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:20:28 AM(UTC)
Thanks for fixing this.....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#70 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:40:35 PM(UTC)
Not too sure about the solutions tbh...A patch that made the cars available would have been the better option (People then could still have deleted them afterwards). That way people could actually use that Lambo that they won. The explanation about being a DLC car was a bit lame too, as the Bentley was too...and that worked.
#71 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:52:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dante3003 Go to Quoted Post
Not too sure about the solutions tbh...A patch that made the cars available would have been the better option (People then could still have deleted them afterwards). That way people could actually use that Lambo that they won. The explanation about being a DLC car was a bit lame too, as the Bentley was too...and that worked.

What bentley was that ?
The lambo is part of the all stars dlc pack..obviously they want people to buy that
It was never won..it was a free gift that they realized after they sent it not everyone had the preorder all stars pack
They then sent the countach HE as a replacement gift

The preorder cars were never gifted to everyone
It was a glitch that put them in everyone's garage
Glad they are gone ..they arent any different to the already ingame versions..just a preset tune..nothing else

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 12:15:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 8:38:19 AM(UTC)
The Bentley GT3 car was a price from the las Forza RC....afaik this was part from the same DLC as the Lambo was.
 2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 8:51:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dante3003 Go to Quoted Post
The Bentley GT3 car was a price from the las Forza RC....afaik this was part from the same DLC as the Lambo was.

No it wasn't. The Bentley wasn't DLC at all, as it was also a Forzathon prize.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#74 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 11:25:49 PM(UTC)
Well....that would explain a lot!
User is suspended until 5/27/2291 10:03:18 AM(UTC)
#75 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:25:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Oh great now we are gonna have a thousand of threads about it like when they messed up and sent the #63 Lamborghini

Who's bright idea was giving everyone a unusable Lamborghini, then telling them they have to buy the car pack to use it? Like really?
Forza Horizon 3 Lego Mosaic
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error