#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:04:16 AM(UTC)
Hi, i cant sign up to the Sunday 28th race event on Latin America region on the Forza RC Championship Races, the event just doesnt show up, im fighting for the ticket to the Finals and i cant sign up for the event, the leaderboards are opened until tomorrow and i for sure qualify, i need to register to the event so i can fight for that ticket to the final, i hope you can help me as soon as possible and Sign me up, thanks, my username is YordiMal97 and my Xbox Gamertag is MTR HatchedHarp.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:28:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MTR HatchedHarp Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i cant sign up to the Sunday 28th race event on Latin America region on the Forza RC Championship Races, the event just doesnt show up, im fighting for the ticket to the Finals and i cant sign up for the event, the leaderboards are opened until tomorrow and i for sure qualify, i need to register to the event so i can fight for that ticket to the final, i hope you can help me as soon as possible and Sign me up, thanks, my username is YordiMal97 and my Xbox Gamertag is MTR HatchedHarp.

Hey man,

No need to sign up, just link your gamertag to your Gfinity account and set a time in the rivals event. If your time is quick enough, you'll be automatically signed up. Then, you'll have to sign in to confirm attendance on race day. The sign in times are posted on https://forzarc.gfinity.net/elite/races/latam. Good luck!
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 3:04:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post

Hey man,

No need to sign up, just link your gamertag to your Gfinity account and set a time in the rivals event. If your time is quick enough, you'll be automatically signed up. Then, you'll have to sign in to confirm attendance on race day. The sign in times are posted on https://forzarc.gfinity.net/elite/races/latam. Good luck!

Thank you man!
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 6:19:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post

Hey man,

Thank you man!

Happy to help!

Notification

Icon
Error