266 Pages<<155156157158159>>PrevNext
#3901 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:46:58 AM(UTC)
You are clicking on the challenges section
Mine comes up with 153 challenges including the current ones..and the ones for this weekend and beyond

I'm not everything I try shows no progress since 2000/2000... but never mind.... If you checked to see if I had completed any of the challenges since 14/05/17 you would see they are shown as locked...

As far as the forzathon countdown goes - a few days before the vent starts it can be confusing as 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds is still shown as Forzathon starts in 1 day.... which some people might interpret as tomorrow...

It's fine once there's less than a day left as it show a proper countdown timer although some people seem incapable of even understanding or perhaps "finding" that one...

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#3902 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:18:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Mine comes up with 153 challenges including the current ones..and the ones for this weekend and beyond

I'm not everything I try shows no progress since 2000/2000... but never mind.... If you checked to see if I had completed any of the challenges since 14/05/17 you would see they are shown as locked...

As far as the forzathon countdown goes - a few days before the vent starts it can be confusing as 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds is still shown as Forzathon starts in 1 day.... which some people might interpret as tomorrow...

It's fine once there's less than a day left as it show a proper countdown timer although some people seem incapable of even understanding or perhaps "finding" that one...

Way to be confuesing V6 but kind of got what you were on. about the Achevment tracker and the forzathon timer. Is that tracker app any good.
 2 users liked this post.
#3903 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:30:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

Way to be confuesing V6 but kind of got what you were on. about the Achevment tracker and the forzathon timer. Is that tracker app any good.

I truncated the quote stream as it was getting a bit long the first paragraph is Talby suggesting I might not be using it properly.. I messed up the deletion between the quote /quote markers so deleted them...

As for it (Trueachievments) being any good it was until I reached 2000/2000.... it gives you info on solutions etc... it hasn't , despite forcing re-scans etc , not updated my progress in FH3...

I use the built in one to check progress during the events as it soon show up if what your doing is actually being counted towards completion... Some people were struggling with using the new one so I made up this press by press guide...

(New Xbox One Achievement Tracker) This works for me...

Launch the Game

From the game...

Give the "X Box" button a short push

Use D-Pad Up to get to the achievement icon

Use D-Pad Left to get into Achievements

Use D-Pad Down to get to the Achievement tracker toggle press Button A to toggle it on/off

Use D-Pad Down to Configure tracker Press Button A to change settings

Used D-Pad to move the overlay position press Button A to select the one you want

Use D-Pad Down to move to number of achievements Press Button A to get Dropdown list then Use D-Pad Up/Down to get to the number you want then press Button A

Use D-Pad Down to go to Transparency then D-Pad Left/Tight to adjust Push Button A to Set it

Use D-Pad Down to go to Finished then Press Button A

Your now back in the Achievements Screen....

Press D-Pad Down to get to the Locked/Unlocked selection Press Button A to change it use D-Pad Up/Down then Press Button A to select either Locked or Un-locked...

Next Select he achievements you want to display...

By default they are in nearer completion order...

Use D-Pad Up/Down to select the one you are interested in seeing in the game then press button X to add it to Favorites... Toggles by pressing X again

When you have finished press D-Pad Right or B to take you back into game... anything other than Button A seems to take you back...

Edited by user Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:35:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#3904 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:52:26 AM(UTC)
Thanks will have a look at true achev
#3905 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:46:33 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone,
I have an issue with my forzathon, nothing shows on my menu that forzathon is active and I tried the jump challenge, succeed and nothing happend.

I reboot the xbox tried again and nothing works.
I have a good connexion, I can go to AH but no forzathon.

Does anyone have a tip ?

Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#3906 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:06:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,
I have an issue with my forzathon, nothing shows on my menu that forzathon is active and I tried the jump challenge, succeed and nothing happend.

Does anyone have a tip ?

Thanks
Its over,thats why its no longer active.

#3907 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:09:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a tip ?

Thanks
Its over,thats why its no longer active.

Really ? Damn usually I have the time to do the Wednesday challenge but not this time :/
 1 user liked this post.
#3908 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:20:37 AM(UTC)

[/quote]

Really ? Damn usually I have the time to do the Wednesday challenge but not this time :/[/quote]

The challenges are never on wednesdays...
Lamborghini Guy. Also like Ford, Ferrari, Porsche, VW, Land Rover, and Lotus.
 2 users liked this post.
#3909 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:28:11 AM(UTC)
They are on Wednesdays for Australian residents.
#3910 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:06:26 AM(UTC)
I wonder how long they will keep Forzathons going. I'm thinking they will keep going until the release of FM7.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
#3911 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:14:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
I wonder how long they will keep Forzathons going. I'm thinking they will keep going until the release of FM7.

Possibly longer as Horizon is technically a separate part of the Forza franchise. They still support FM6 and run races and events for it, so I would assume the same will be true with FH3 and FM7.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#3912 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:33:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Possibly longer as Horizon is technically a separate part of the Forza franchise. They still support FM6 and run races and events for it, so I would assume the same will be true with FH3 and FM7.

That would be nice, but the garage limit is 550, and with all the duplicates that I haven't been able to get rid of on the AH, I wouldn't want them to release so many Forzathon unicorn cars that we can't even own them all.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
 1 user liked this post.
#3913 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:07:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
They are on Wednesdays for Australian residents.

Yeh it started at 5pm Tuesday for me and finished at 5pm Wednesday
When that guy posted it was still a good 10 hrs after the forzathon ending time so not sure where he is because it was already Thursday in Australia no matter what state he is in
NZ might get up to 8pm Wednesday for them but still his hours are all way out

Edited by user Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:24:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3914 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:01:52 PM(UTC)
Here in New Zealand the one day Forzathon started at 7pm Wednesday and finished 24 hours later. By 11 pm I was done and dusted 👍👍
#3915 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:16:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRK333 Go to Quoted Post
Here in New Zealand the one day Forzathon started at 7pm Wednesday and finished 24 hours later. By 11 pm I was done and dusted 👍👍

that would be Tuesday wouldn't it, you aren't a day ahead of us Aussies on the east coast only 2 or 3 hours lol
 1 user liked this post.
#3916 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:44:19 AM(UTC)
We are always ahead of u Aussies but you are right talby . Got my days mixed up and 7pm Tuesday is correct
#3917 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:56:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

That would be nice, but the garage limit is 550, and with all the duplicates that I haven't been able to get rid of on the AH, I wouldn't want them to release so many Forzathon unicorn cars that we can't even own them all.

You can remove duplicates from the garage if you don't want them and can't sell them on the AH, or through a quick paint and/or tune on it and someone will buy it. It's just a matter of patience.

3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

4 users liked this post.
#3918 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:26:29 AM(UTC)
I have to go back and talk about Soaring Luxury Forzathon. That challenge legitely taught me something new. It forced me to learn how to tune cars for offroad. After learning my new suspension settings for a smoother ride offroad, I went and started applying that to other cars. I just did my least favorite event (whatever the shipyard crosscountry cirtcuit is called) and after applying my new tune, I beat my best time with the same car by 5 seconds on the first lap...wow. I'm extremely thankful for the last Forzathon because it's pretty much opened up part of the game I absolutely hated (cross country/offroad). I'm now going to replay all those parts and actually enjoy it for once. It's like a new game to me lol.
#3919 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:02:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Red R0tor Go to Quoted Post
I have to go back and talk about Soaring Luxury Forzathon. That challenge legitely taught me something new. It forced me to learn how to tune cars for offroad. After learning my new suspension settings for a smoother ride offroad, I went and started applying that to other cars. I just did my least favorite event (whatever the shipyard crosscountry cirtcuit is called) and after applying my new tune, I beat my best time with the same car by 5 seconds on the first lap...wow. I'm extremely thankful for the last Forzathon because it's pretty much opened up part of the game I absolutely hated (cross country/offroad). I'm now going to replay all those parts and actually enjoy it for once. It's like a new game to me lol.

This makes smile.
#3920 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:06:14 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon AT THE CROSSROADS
A Tradition of Spectacular Racing

May 26-28

Events begin at midnight PT (ends 3am Eastern on the May 29th)
For calendar view see www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

#Forzathon Family Tour
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Double Duty
Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Forced Induction
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S

#Forzathon Qualifying Procedure
Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 XP

Edited by user Friday, May 26, 2017 8:10:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3921 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:11:14 PM(UTC)
Did the jump at the airport in my Mercedes G suv
got 3 stars, but didn't get my Hurican... :(
another disapointment..
 2 users liked this post.
#3922 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:22:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IP Daily 119 Go to Quoted Post
another disapointment..

That Forzathon ended on Tuesday night...

1 user liked this post.
#3923 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:36:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IP Daily 119 Go to Quoted Post
another disapointment..

When did you do the jump? It was a 24 hour event on Tuesday.

#3924 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:56:05 PM(UTC)
Everyone ready for this week
5 minutes to go
 1 user liked this post.
#3925 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:06:36 PM(UTC)
Got the Porsche already. Go through the Surfers Central Speed Zone with an Arial Atom and you'll get 3 stars no problem. You won't even need to brake in the turns. Start at the Surfer's Paradise festival.

Edited by user Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

266 Pages<<155156157158159>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error