#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:11:24 PM(UTC)
Just got 407.25 MB Xbox One and 283.9 MB PC updates, no idea what it is

Edited by user Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:22:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:22:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Just got a 407.25 MB Xbox One and 283.9 MB PC updates, no idea what it is

This is a fix for the stuck on buy Hot Wheels bug that was preventing players from playing the game.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:30:23 PM(UTC)
thanks Jonk!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:31:45 PM(UTC)
I just had to update my game, anyone know what's going on? It was Build 1.68.00 yesterday, now it's Build 1.67.00. Was the FH3 HW updated with wrong patch?
Instagram: @capt_horsepower | Forza Photographer | Forza Drifter | Die-Hard Forza Player
 4 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:40:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Capt HorsePower Go to Quoted Post
I just had to update my game, anyone know what's going on? It was Build 1.68.00 yesterday, now it's Build 1.67.00. Was the FH3 HW updated with wrong patch?

There never was a build 1.68.00.

Yesterday, before today's update, it was 1.0.64.0 on Xbox One (PC players version was 1.0.64.2)

Today's version number is 1.0.67.0 on Xbox One, and 1.0.67.2 on PC.

Today's update specifically addresses the problem many players were having being stuck on the buy Hot Wheels screen after its introduction video. This should now be fixed.

Or you can read here:
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:19:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Making sure build #'s are written exactly as displayed to avoid confusion

#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:51:14 PM(UTC)
My BM & HW Exp Packs were ok until this morning's update. Now it won't play.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:52:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

Yesterday, before today's update, it was 1.64.00.

Today's update specifically addresses the problem many players were having being stuck on the buy Hot Wheels screen after its introduction video. This should now be fixed.

Or you can read here:

https://forums.forzamoto...7982_H3-update-5-16.aspx

Does it fix the issue with the Valiant Charger sound? or any other car sound problem?
Instagram: @capt_horsepower | Forza Photographer | Forza Drifter | Die-Hard Forza Player
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:58:19 PM(UTC)

Yesterday, before today's update, it was 1.64.00.

Or you can read here:

https://forums.forzamoto...7982_H3-update-5-16.aspx

Does it fix the issue with the Valiant Charger sound? or any other car sound problem?

Nope
It was stated in the thread about the sounds that it doesnt
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:24:16 PM(UTC)
Why is it 400MB to fix a single bug? Something's fishy here...
 6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:31:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NoMoreBatteries Go to Quoted Post
Why is it 400MB to fix a single bug? Something's fishy here...

Might be a large bug...maybe a bird eating bug..

Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:44:44 PM(UTC)
I have a Logitech Driving Force Gt and just launch a suport for my wheel, but Forza just don´t detect my wheel. Anyone knows what can I do?
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:26:26 PM(UTC)
After the update, I can't change radio stations with the buttons on my wheel. I'm on Xbox One.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:24:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MuoNiuLa Go to Quoted Post
After the update, I can't change radio stations with the buttons on my wheel. I'm on Xbox One.

Which wheel do you have?

Were you using your wheel's default button mappings, or custom?

Can you still perform those radio functions with your Xbox One gamepad controller?

5 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:18:26 PM(UTC)
I really wish they would've fixed Keira annoying me everytime I leave the autoshow pestering about a drivatar I don't want to "add to my lineup" or be my newest "recruit".
PERFECTION......
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:06:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Just got a 407.25 MB Xbox One and 283.9 MB PC updates, no idea what it is

This is a fix for the stuck on buy Hot Wheels bug that was preventing players from playing the game.

That's quite a bug fix at 400 + mb. I've also noticed the drivatars are a bit more aggressive since the update and I'm sure some new cars have been added as well. But hey, the company line is the company line,yes?!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:34:55 AM(UTC)

Which wheel do you have?

Can you still perform those radio functions with your Xbox One gamepad controller?

I am using the Fanatec CSW V2.

Yes, I am using default settings and I can change stations fine on my controller.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:16:05 AM(UTC)
For some reason, since the update, I'm getting stuck on loading screens constantly... But I never had a problem with what the patch fixed...

I know I need more RAM, but geez. Patches are supposed to fix things. I'm not even sure what I could do to work around this. Going to upgrade or paint is a gamble, it seems to just hang with very little hard drive/processor use.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 7:10:48 AM(UTC)

Which wheel do you have?

I am using the Fanatec CSW V2.

Yes, I am using default settings and I can change stations fine on my controller.

Post "67" Update X Box One S - The buttons still work fine on the G920... D-Pad Left Sounds Horn , D-Pad Right Cycles through the Radio stations
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

Notification

Icon
Error