266 Pages<<144145146147148>>PrevNext
#3626 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 1:30:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A J T 67 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lord Chrisi Go to Quoted Post
anyone knows what car the barn find is?

356A Speedster 1957

And will cost almost 300,000 to get early from Waren😨😱

Kinda off topic, but you can pay to get barn find cars restored instantly? I didn't know that.
#3627 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 1:41:48 PM(UTC)
Yes, and the price goes down the further along the process. I paid 1000cr in the Finishing Touches and Polishing (I think) stage.
#3628 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 2:53:54 PM(UTC)
That was a nice quick and easy Forzathon. won a drag race in online freeroam in my 918, went onto the highway and I only had to go through a speed trap 3 times for the cheevo to pop, and some quick one-eighties.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
 2 users liked this post.
#3629 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 3:59:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hooptyroo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post

356A Speedster 1957

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Really???

It's been all over the forums in various threads for weeks including posts by mods and staff....

A simple search for 356A brings up 20 pages of results including the fact that it was a barn find for this weeks forzathon in the content update release notes by MM...

These forums bring hours of endless entertainment

Indeed

So how would you know the barn find was a 356A Porsche without reading the forums, your statement doesn't make sense. If I searched Valiant E49 would the forums tell me it was absolutely the next barn find?

Not everyone reads the posts in this forums every minute of the day, some only read it after they have posted "I didn't get something I was entitled to", I was just having a little warning for the occasional readers, or maybe a little bit of fun. Oh, if you didn't pick it, there was some sarcasm somewhere here, maybe I should search the forums for that, I don't think I have seen it before.

Edited by user Friday, May 5, 2017 4:02:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar, spelling and just general tidy up.

HSV
I just want one!
 4 users liked this post.
#3630 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 12:09:08 AM(UTC)
what's going on this week

haven't seen any posts about forzathon not working at all

is the forum broken or something lol
 2 users liked this post.
#3631 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 1:13:30 AM(UTC)

356A Speedster 1957

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Really???

It's been all over the forums in various threads for weeks including posts by mods and staff....

A simple search for 356A brings up 20 pages of results including the fact that it was a barn find for this weeks forzathon in the content update release notes by MM...

Indeed

So how would you know the barn find was a 356A Porsche without reading the forums, your statement doesn't make sense. If I searched Valiant E49 would the forums tell me it was absolutely the next barn find?

Not everyone reads the posts in this forums every minute of the day, some only read it after they have posted "I didn't get something I was entitled to", I was just having a little warning for the occasional readers, or maybe a little bit of fun. Oh, if you didn't pick it, there was some sarcasm somewhere here, maybe I should search the forums for that, I don't think I have seen it before.

You would have a good clue in the horizon promo list.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#3632 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 5:31:43 AM(UTC)

356A Speedster 1957

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Really???

Indeed

No it wouldn't say that is the next barnfind though some one may have wrongly speculated it was the valiant

The game itself "spoils" the barn finds all the time in droves. People post about the how do you get "xyz" car. The devs post pictures of them. I think it's a moot point

#3633 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 5:36:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post

356A Speedster 1957

Kinda off topic, but you can pay to get barn find cars restored instantly? I didn't know that.

Mine was done in like 5min traveled to a championship location did a race and it was done right after. People pay to get it done early? To each is own I guess

I saw one of these in c class drag don't know how it fair against other drag cars. I was just participating to get "community"
#3634 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 6:14:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

356A Speedster 1957

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Really???

Indeed

You would have a good clue in the horizon promo list.

Some people avoid looking at it to avoid the spoiler. Or they won't click on that it's a barn find just by looking at the promo list.
 5 users liked this post.
#3635 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:52:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

The most basic tip is to play the game as simply as the manufacturer intended. The more settings you change or mess around with devices or saves, the more chances for something to go wrong.

• Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. Are you seeing the required Skills show up on screen?
  • If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
  • If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting; turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum).
  • Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router. PC players, log out of your Xbox app and reboot - are you on the Creators Update version of Windows?
  • If you have the Play Anywhere option switch to your other device and try that way.
  • Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
  • Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift. Look in your Garage, not Autoshow, and try different Sort options.
  • Complete any prompts from ANNA - Lineup, open Championships, Showcase, Site expansion. Have you progressed through Festival upgrades to the point all menu items are unlocked?
    Try the challenge in solo mode if you've been trying it in online.
  • Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution.
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post
When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):
1) Waiting... it may be a service delay
2) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
3) Terminate and Restart the game
4) Restart the Console

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.
-If you're a child account or are using a shared Gold membership console.

May Forzathon schedule in the Week in Review:

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_4_28_17

May 5th-8th DOING IT FOR THE FANS
Barn Find

May 12th-15th LEAD THE WAY
2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)

May 19th-22nd OUTBACK FIELD TRIP
2003 Porsche Carrera GT

May 23rd JUST A LITTLE RECREATION
Lamborghini Huracan HE

May 26th-29th AT THE CROSSROADS
2014? Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) (year not specified but this car was DLC for FM6)

Will this be the only way to get the barnfind unlocked ( the forzathon on May 5th- May 8th )?
I ask because I will be having a hip replacement on May 3rd and probably won't even be home from the hospital till the 8th. Hoping there will be other ways to unlock this or I will have to shell out some mo eye in the auction house at some point to get the reward car ( presumably a Porsche ).
Thanks for any replies
Dan the Dartman

If it works like the previous Forzathon Barn Find, it will be the only way to fill that empty spot in your Barn Finds menu, but you'll be able to buy it from other players in the Auction House. Previous Forzathon cars might come back around for a second try, but it probably won't happen for a while.

ManteoMax,
I have great news, well for me😃
I was worried about the Porsche barn find and me not being able to do it due to being in the hospitol for a hip replacement.
Well the surgery went better than expected and I was able to go home much earlier than expected ( 2 days) still pretty sore but I was able to do the Forzathon and get the barn find...very happy as now I am still at 100% with them.
#3636 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 4:51:10 PM(UTC)
Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

The most basic tip is to play the game as simply as the manufacturer intended. The more settings you change or mess around with devices or saves, the more chances for something to go wrong.

• Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. Are you seeing the required Skills show up on screen?
  • If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
  • If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting; turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum).
  • Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router. PC players, log out of your Xbox app and reboot - are you on the Creators Update version of Windows?
  • If you have the Play Anywhere option switch to your other device and try that way.
  • Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
  • Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift. Look in your Garage, not Autoshow, and try different Sort options.
  • Complete any prompts from ANNA - Lineup, open Championships, Showcase, Site expansion. Have you progressed through Festival upgrades to the point all menu items are unlocked?
    Try the challenge in solo mode if you've been trying it in online.
  • Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution.
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post
When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):
1) Waiting... it may be a service delay
2) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
3) Terminate and Restart the game
4) Restart the Console

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.
-If you're a child account or are using a shared Gold membership console.

May Forzathon schedule in the Week in Review:

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_4_28_17

May 5th-8th DOING IT FOR THE FANS
Barn Find

2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)

2003 Porsche Carrera GT

May 23rd JUST A LITTLE RECREATION
Lamborghini Huracan HE

2014? Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) (year not specified but this car was DLC for FM6)

I'm playing on xbox one
Apparently all the achievements are here but no rewards were given.What's the problem?
 8 users liked this post.
#3637 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:50:30 PM(UTC)
LEAD THE WAY

May 12-14

BURN FREE - Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000CR
STUNT DOUBLE - Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP
A SOLID ROUND - Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS
SHAKING ALL OVER - Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR
#3638 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:59:44 PM(UTC)
Thanks for posting that Max.

Oddly, on my Xbox, I can see the image of the boneshaker but the events listings are blank. I figure I'd find out in 2 days anyhow :)
#3639 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:39:48 AM(UTC)
Two rewards for the "shaking all over" challenge :-)
#3640 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:50:22 AM(UTC)
Beat a rival... Does this mean to beat a drivatar in the free roam or I need to beat someone in that 1 on 1 pink slip street race?
#3641 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:57:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post
Beat a rival... Does this mean to beat a drivatar in the free roam or I need to beat someone in that 1 on 1 pink slip street race?

Neither,

You need to beat someone doing one of the races from the Rivals menu or I think you can also get these by going faster than a rival in a speed trap, but I'm not sure.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

User is suspended until 10/1/2044 5:17:42 AM(UTC)
#3642 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:02:18 AM(UTC)
LEAD THE WAY

May 12-14

BURN FREE - Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000CR
STUNT DOUBLE - Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP
A SOLID ROUND - Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS
SHAKING ALL OVER - Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

Yo they are allowing multiple chances to get a lot of cash
#3643 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:19:07 AM(UTC)
Also I wonder, will be Porsche Macan a forzathon reward too?
 7 users liked this post.
#3644 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:55:24 PM(UTC)

May #Forzathon details

Events begin at 3am Eastern on the dates shown (midnight Pacific time)
For calendar view see www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

#Forzathon Burn Free
Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Stunt Double
Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon A Solid Round
Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

#Forzathon Shaking All Over
Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Tree Hugger
Perform 20 Lumberjack Skills to receive 85,000 CR

#Forzathon Play S'More
Complete 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flashlight Start
Complete a Street Race to win the Porsche Carrera GT

#Forzathon Always Prepared
Complete a Bucket List that ends in the Outback to earn 75,000 XP

May 23rd (one day) JUST A LITTLE RECREATION

#Forzathon Soaring Luxury
3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

#Forzathon That Was Close
Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Sports Utility Hero to receive 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Cultural Phenomenon
Complete 5 Head-to-Head races in a Land Rover to earn 85,000 XP

#Forzathon How Sporting
Win a Championship in a Sports Utility Hero to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Family Tour
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Double Duty
Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Forced Induction
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S

#Forzathon Qualifying Procedure
Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 XP

June 2nd-4th

#Forzathon Luxury Crossover
Complete 3 Street Races to win the Porsche Macan Turbo and 50,000 CR

#Forzathon A Song to Sing
Bank a Skill Chain during 3 Skill Songs to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flying the Coop
Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills in a Super Saloon to receive 25,000 CR and the Rooster Horn

#Forzathon Pull Into the Station
Complete a Race to receive 25,000 CR and the Train Horn

Edited by user Saturday, May 20, 2017 12:43:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3645 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:52:56 AM(UTC)

3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

Can someone double-check if this is correct? It doesn't seem possible in such a heavy vehicle with only 800some horsepower. Maybe instead we could 3 Star a drift zone in the Terradyne?
#3646 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:14:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post
Also I wonder, will be Porsche Macan a forzathon reward too?

Looks like it according to ManteoMax's post
June 2nd?
 1 user liked this post.
#3647 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:28:17 AM(UTC)

Looks like the huracan HE will keep her AH exclusivity ;)

Edited by user Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:28:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3648 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:54:18 AM(UTC)

I tried it but max can I do is 155m... I made some upgrades and tunes - nothing works. For me, my skills to tune it's impossible :).

Hope that someone will figured it up and share video or tune.

Edited by user Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:54:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#3649 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:13:23 PM(UTC)
I made a tune and guide to get it easily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAH0xkxIRI
#3650 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:43:46 PM(UTC)
Witchcraft!!!
266 Pages<<144145146147148>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error