Rank: Driver's License
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 10:31:57 PM(UTC)
Here is what I have left to get. If you have all of these, I'd be more than happy to gift them right back after the achievements pop.

1958 Aston Martin DBR1
1957 Ferrari 250 California
1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
1964 Ferrari 250 GTO
2008 Ferrari #89 Hankook
1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

Also, as a side question. Is it now impossible to get the Bucket List achievement since you can no longer download the free cars? Reason I ask is several events "Speedway Tuners of Japan" for example is completely greyed out and points you to cars in the marketplace which obviously can no longer be downloaded.

Edited by user Sunday, March 5, 2017 3:37:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:47:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Svoboda1 Go to Quoted Post

Also, as a side question. Is it now impossible to get the Bucket List achievement since you can no longer download the free cars? Reason I ask is several events "Speedway Tuners of Japan" for example is completely greyed out and points you to cars in the marketplace which obviously can no longer be downloaded.


2010 Hyundai Rhys Millen Racing Genesis Coupe

http://www.xboxachieveme.../showthread.php?t=388111

Rank: Driver's License
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 8:56:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Renewal Nultien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Svoboda1 Go to Quoted Post

Also, as a side question. Is it now impossible to get the Bucket List achievement since you can no longer download the free cars? Reason I ask is several events "Speedway Tuners of Japan" for example is completely greyed out and points you to cars in the marketplace which obviously can no longer be downloaded.


2010 Hyundai Rhys Millen Racing Genesis Coupe

http://www.xboxachieveme.../showthread.php?t=388111



That car was part of the free DLC that can no longer be downloaded.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 10:05:14 AM(UTC)
Ok, didnt know that, it doesnt show as DLC in my car selection. Other cars you can use are:

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Roadster
2010 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R 3D
2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia

These are B class or slower so you have to upgrade your car.

Edited by user Sunday, March 5, 2017 10:11:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#5 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:58:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Renewal Nultien Go to Quoted Post
Ok, didnt know that, it doesnt show as DLC in my car selection. Other cars you can use are:

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Roadster
2010 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R 3D
2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia

These are B class or slower so you have to upgrade your car.


Still won't let me launch the event and wants to take me to the DLC area. Going to wait until those events are the last and see if they will be playable under the World Tour section I suppose. Thanks for the suggestions.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 10:58:36 AM(UTC)
Do you already own one of these cars? I think you have to buy them first before entering this event. I've tried it myself with the 2010 Mazdaspeed (wich was upgraded to B class) and it works for me.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 11:35:52 AM(UTC)
As for the Aston/Ferrari/Shelby cars: if you're not in a hurry I can give you the cars (or credits to buy them) the next time there is a free xbox live weekend (as I dont have a gold membership ATM).
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:12:21 PM(UTC)
I will help with the credits. What I need, is a Yellow Lancia Delta Integrale putting in the auction house for around 100m credits with a 24hr buy out.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:51:37 AM(UTC)
A huge thanks to JWCJRS4RT for helping me get the Exclusive Taste knocked out.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:44:38 AM(UTC)
Can anyone help me get the exclusive taste achievement il also gift the cars back just want to pop the achievement any help would be greatful i need 4 cars thanks

Aston Martin 1958 DBR1
Ferrari 1957 250 TR*
Ferrari 1964 250 GTO*
Shelby 1965 Cobra Daytona Coupe
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:41:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone help me get the exclusive taste achievement il also gift the cars back just want to pop the achievement any help would be greatful i need 4 cars thanks

Aston Martin 1958 DBR1
Ferrari 1957 250 TR*
Ferrari 1964 250 GTO*
Shelby 1965 Cobra Daytona Coupe


If you send me a friends request, i will send you the cars. I can only do it on weekends, too busy during the week
Fast is NOT celebrating a win after bumping your opponents off the track, or cutting corners.
Fast is overtaking your opponents, without incident, while staying within the regulation boundaries of the track.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 11:31:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Old Hippie 1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone help me get the exclusive taste achievement il also gift the cars back just want to pop the achievement any help would be greatful i need 4 cars thanks

Aston Martin 1958 DBR1
Ferrari 1957 250 TR*
Ferrari 1964 250 GTO*
Shelby 1965 Cobra Daytona Coupe


If you send me a friends request, i will send you the cars. I can only do it on weekends, too busy during the week


Cheers mate il pop you a request now on my xbox app
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 7:33:43 PM(UTC)
I'll shoot those cars to you shortly
Fast is NOT celebrating a win after bumping your opponents off the track, or cutting corners.
Fast is overtaking your opponents, without incident, while staying within the regulation boundaries of the track.

Notification

Icon
Error