2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 4:44:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jive1311 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: lfcjohn Go to Quoted Post
Can't you change the difficulties it should be lot easier.

I still got long way to go so will just hire driver to complete races in leisure time, hopefully i think still at least half year to finish it.

Top Gear Bowling challenge, don't think that's affected by the difficulty level as that relates to the AI of the cars in the field, not the pins :)

So far it's taken me 163 days to get to 82%, started on 19/12/15, each of the professional multi-class events takes approx 1 hour to complete, the championships will be around the 1 and a half mark so about 25 hours to complete in racing time.

Don't like hiring drivers, seems a complete cheat but hey ho, each to their own :)

As i start my Forza experience since Horizon (360) then Horizon 2 (X1), it still need quite lots of time to complete FM2, FM3, FM4 at 360.

As Horizon 3 should launch this year, need to try my best to complete as much as possible for previous Forza series.
You'll never play alone!
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:52:26 AM(UTC)
I've completed the top six rows of the event list and have completed all manufacturer events on the left half of the list. Unfortunately, I never got the Porsche pack, though I grabbed all the free DLC before they pulled it. I'm at level 199, and have reached max affinity with Mazda, and Ford level 44. My goal is to finish the bucket list before FH3 comes out, and I plan to do it with no help from hired drivers.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#28 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:46:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
I've completed the top six rows of the event list and have completed all manufacturer events on the left half of the list. Unfortunately, I never got the Porsche pack, though I grabbed all the free DLC before they pulled it. I'm at level 199, and have reached max affinity with Mazda, and Ford level 44. My goal is to finish the bucket list before FH3 comes out, and I plan to do it with no help from hired drivers.

Salute to you, i'm now working towards FM3 as I'm still my 5th season and also need to boost up a bit for Forza Rewards. I doubt i have any time near to finish FM4 even with hire driver as it's time consuming and also FH3 release next month. >_<
You'll never play alone!
#29 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 7:21:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lfcjohn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post

Salute to you, i'm now working towards FM3 as I'm still my 5th season and also need to boost up a bit for Forza Rewards. I doubt i have any time near to finish FM4 even with hire driver as it's time consuming and also FH3 release next month. >_<

Update: I just finished the bucket list, though I had to work hard the past few days to do it, but I'm glad it's done! BTW I'm now at Driver level 230.
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 5:40:28 PM(UTC)
I'm a fair way to go to finishing it, but hoping that FM4 makes it's way to BC as that'll make it much more convenient to do.

Good work/well done to those battled/battling through!

Edited by user Thursday, September 1, 2016 5:41:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:43:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
I'm a fair way to go to finishing it, but hoping that FM4 makes it's way to BC as that'll make it much more convenient to do.

Good work/well done to those battled/battling through!

Good luck! It took me quite a while to finish the event list, but I'm glad I got it done!
#32 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:07:03 AM(UTC)
I'm having a blast with this game. I used to be on PS3 and only got a 360 in April of this year and being a race game nut
have gotten FM 2 to 6 and Horizon 1 and 2. I plan on finishing all of them , but currently I am enjoying FM 4 the most.
I do jump to FM 5 and 6 on my X1 as well , but FM 4 I simply enjoy more.

It's just sad to see that no FM content is available digitally anymore. I had a real battle to find FM2 to 4 on disc as none of
our stores still sells them. Makes it hard for people like me coming from PS3 to acquire and enjoy these classics.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:24:57 AM(UTC)
I still play FM4 and just yesterday finished the list of events.

I love the endurance races but it was very long at the end of the list due there are 2 rounds for each race.

Now I'm finishing the World Tour, I'm on season 4 or so playing 4-6 hours at week, which is not much.

Trying to pass all the Forza games (as much as I can) but there is not enough time in this life, dam! :D , I still have to end FM5, FM6, FApex and FH1 to 3 ... too long on 4 but definitely the best!

PS: It's a real shame that some achievements can no longer be achieved :_(
Forza Fan Since 2009
#34 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:04:09 AM(UTC)
I only started last year been lucky enough to get the porche expansion of game website got a few pre order car codes and the launchbpack track code so am hoping the last 4 dlc counts towards my paid dlc porche expansion did but nothing else has updated on it yet fingers crossed it does soon site can be slow to update at times am on season 9 off the world tour games over 70% complete
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error