19 Pages<<171819Prev
#451 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:07:48 AM(UTC)
Drift cars can have ridiculously high steering angle like 80°, I'd like drift suspension to achieve that, and drift tires
#452 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 1:44:20 AM(UTC)
There is only 3 things left on my bucket list that I want in FM7.

1. The option to add or remove all Chevrolet Super Sport SS badges. Some of the cars look absolutely wrong without their SS badges and destroys immersion. There should be an option to make these badges appear/disappear in my copy of the game.

2. Please for longevity and fun's sake add an option that will allow players to pick the individual cars of AI regardless of class. If I want to run a race with all the different skylines I should be able to select those cars for the AI.

3. Along with allowing the players to pick the AI cars I would really really enjoy the option to force stock upgrades on cars as well, going with the skyline theme it would be absolutely incredible to be able to do endurance racing in freeplay with all these cars in their stock form. Seeing the evolution of performance is awesome!

Edited by user Saturday, August 12, 2017 4:26:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#453 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:23:36 AM(UTC)
Handicap options in rivals would make competitive scene life easier.
#454 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:24:26 AM(UTC)
Features I would like in Forza Motorsports 7

- Qualifying/Practice, essentially a race weekend mode.

- Custom track creator.

- An app fro iOS and Android with the ability to buy, tune, and customize a car.

- In-depth stats (EX: Amount of top 10s, Top 5s).

- Animated flag man.

- Homestead-Miami in the night.

- Ability to skip to a certain lap while viewing a race replay.

- More special paints and the option to combine two different special paints (EX: Wood grain with Chrome, creating Wooden Chrome).

- Remove or shorten the tire barriers to prevent track cutters, some barriers are way too close to the track (EX: The inner loop at Watkins Glen.

- Pit strategy, adding the ability to take two right side tires and a splash of fuel. (A way this would work is once someone hits pit road they already have a button preset that would do the option they would like. Example: "A" would put on right sides and no fuel "B" would do Four tires and a full tank, the player would hit "A" and that strategy would be quicker than option "B").

- Oval tracks.

- Better destruction in a crash.
#455 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:25:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilentGaming143 Go to Quoted Post
Features I would like in Forza Motorsports 7

- Qualifying/Practice, essentially a race weekend mode.

- Custom track creator.

- An app fro iOS and Android with the ability to buy, tune, and customize a car.

- In-depth stats (EX: Amount of top 10s, Top 5s).

- Animated flag man.

- Homestead-Miami in the night.

- Ability to skip to a certain lap while viewing a race replay.

- More special paints and the option to combine two different special paints (EX: Wood grain with Chrome, creating Wooden Chrome).

- Remove or shorten the tire barriers to prevent track cutters, some barriers are way too close to the track (EX: The inner loop at Watkins Glen.

- Pit strategy, adding the ability to take two right side tires and a splash of fuel. (A way this would work is once someone hits pit road they already have a button preset that would do the option they would like. Example: "A" would put on right sides and no fuel "B" would do Four tires and a full tank, the player would hit "A" and that strategy would be quicker than option "B").

- Oval tracks.

- Better destruction in a crash.

- Force stock lobbies

- Handicaps in public lobbies
 2 users liked this post.
#456 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:00:00 AM(UTC)
Id like to see better engine swap options! i can put a 4 rotor in the back of an Alfa 4C wich wouldn't fit at all! but i cant put a 4 rotor in a corvette? or even a v6 or inline 4? or even a smaller v8? i think it would be a totally new way to build your car for a class if you could downgrade it! need to go from A class to c? why not put a 2.0l i4 into a corvette? if it can fit the massive engines it should be able to get the engine swaps for the smaller ones too!

id also like to see, as many have suggested, more wide bodies and body kits. i liked the kits on forza horizon, and one of my favorite things about the early forza games were all the options for customization! there were nearly a half dozen options just for bumpers on many cars! the whole reason i bought Need for Speed, was for car customization! but that game sucked to play... if forza had that level customization AND all the realistic race fun we know and love, itd be PERFECT!
 6 users liked this post.
#457 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:59:19 AM(UTC)
My wish list is exceedingly short, and yet it will almost assuredly induce pure rage and frothing at the mouth from some players. The one feature I would love to see return is hire a driver, commence rage followed by ignorant comments such as "why buy a game if you don't want to play it?". Why is that comment and many, many others like it ignorant? I enjoy tuning cars and watching how they preform, I would love to drive them as well no doubt if I could.

I am a disabled veteran and I love cars, have ever since I was a child watching my dad and my brothers working on theirs. However I have severe difficulty driving any car in the game on even the lowest difficulty with all the aids enabled, my hands simply shake too much. The hired driver option was wonderful as I could tune and buy parts for my cars thereby increasing the chances my ai driver had of winning. Long story short a person like me would work well as part of a design/maintenance crew, doesn't mean I make a good driver, and it doesn't mean I should have to.
 1 user liked this post.
#458 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 9:54:03 AM(UTC)
Factory body kits would be nice! Like the 1LE Packages for the 2016 Camaro Super Sport & Camaro ZL1 would be a nice addition to add to both cars. Also, different factory options of rims for each car would be cool.
#459 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 7:00:35 PM(UTC)
I apologize if these have been mentioned already, I did not read through all of the posts. I would love to see the auction house return to the older style. The version in FH3, while I'm appreciative of it being added, was not user friendly and basically sucked the fun out of the auction house. I would also like to have more sort/view options for buying/choosing cars. The most important of those would be a sort by value/price option. And while some may not like this idea, the ability to buy multiple cars at once would be fantastic.
#460 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:11:14 AM(UTC)
For PC version, things like VRam usage, gpu temperature, FPS counter (a must-have), possibly CPU and GPU usage should be a thing, as UWP blocks majority of in-game overlays. It will become easier to track what else can be raised up without performance impact and have every user tinker the game's quality/performance to his configuration. Because no offense guys, but dynamic settings are not the way to go. For example in FH3 the "recommended" settings gave me drops to 45fps where with different settings I could achieve at least 10fps more. So please keep that in mind post-release if you can't achieve that before releasing the game already, it should be appreciated by the PC community a lot.
#461 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:13:00 PM(UTC)
a nürburgring touristenfahrten option would be coooool. a mixture of a huge variety of cars from all different classes on the nordschleife all driving together
 1 user liked this post.
#462 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 9:15:56 AM(UTC)
I have one wish, and one wish only.

I want an auto-blackflag system to boot blantant rammers.

When you're racing along with a good position and someone in a different class or you are lapping intentionally dives in to you ruining any chance you might have of winning, or at leasr finiching on the podium, completely destroys any fun I was having. Especially, when they are repeatedly ramming you.

If someone doesn't hit their break in a corner and rams people, boot them. If they swerve on a straightaway to force you in to the wall, black flag.

This is supposed to be a racing simulation. When do you simulate the racing rules we have in actual racing?
#463 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 12:43:47 PM(UTC)
Few minutes ago I realized one thing...RPM LEDs in race cars/road cars are too dim in daylight conditions, would be nice if they could be made brighter, for people that like to use minimum HUD elements that would make shifting easier.
#464 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 2:51:45 PM(UTC)
2 featrues i want

ability to make custom designs for your characters racing outfit
ability to change the vehicles steering wheel you can make a design for the new wheel
#465 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 2:52:53 PM(UTC)
This isn't actually a 'feature' but it would be fantastic if there was an edition of the game we could buy that included EVERYTHING. It could be the actual Ultimate edition and it would include every car pack, expansion and DLC that will be released. Like the game and the complete add-ons package all in one fell swoop. I would pay $124.99 in a heartbeat for that.
#466 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 6:00:36 PM(UTC)
While excited for the upcoming version of the Forza series, Motorsport 7, I am still somewhat dissapointed at what has gone on into the detailing of the new game. Forza is a racing simulator, which is why it is so popular. Within the community of players, there will be those who are content with whatever they can get and die-hard racing fans like myself. Having played Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 3 previously, I can confidently state that Forza Motorsport 7 is one of the best looking games from the franchise yet. With all of the detail put into the game, including shaking windshield wipers, vibrating window nets, and even transmission sounds, the developers seem to have missed some very big details. For instance, I was thinking about buying a wheel to use once I got the game. What turned me off of getting one was that Turn 10 hadn't fixed the issue with the steering wheel. The wheel only turns about 90 degrees either way, instead of more than 2 times around like in the real world. While in race cars the wheel lock is much tighter, I would still like it if the wheel would match up 1:1 with the cockpit view. This problem is slightly fixed however, as the new camera view right behind the dashboard feels slightly more realistic when using a wheel. Another thing I would've liked to have seen in the new game, and hopefully in later versions, is more realistic damage. Let's say you go too fast into a corner and hit the wall head-on. In real life, the front of the car would cave in, or be compressed forwards. I'd like to see details like that, and more, like bumpers coming off of the car, and headlights being able to be smashed in. With all the time taken to perfect the smaller details, I would've liked to see some of the larger details improved on. This does not affect my opinion on the game as a whole, though. Games are never perfect, but Forza Motorsport 7 is pretty darn close to it. Great job to Turn 10 for doing (nearly) their best! All I'm saying is, for fans like me, they could've gone just a little bit further with it. Oh, and also, if you're still reading, cheers for having such a long attention span and making it all the way through! 🤓🏎
#467 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:45:32 AM(UTC)
more factory air dams, fender flares, wheel spacers, and this spoiler for the e92 m3... gts

Edited by user Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:46:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#468 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:28:11 PM(UTC)
In the auction house, please limit the number of cars that can purchase and exhibit the same car a day.
It is one of the defects of FH3 auction.
I watched real time the appearance that the Legend painter bought a car that was exhibited at an "adequate" price and immediately resigned with the exact same design.

The function of selling a car offline.
It is a lost in FH3.
It is sad to put unnecessary cars gained by prize spin into an auction where buyers don't exist.

"Factory stock" wide body kit.
It would be fun if we had the wide body kit to convert BMW M3 to M3 GTR or convert Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 to Nismo 400R.

Swap to engines that do not have excessive performance.
I like **** el engines, but 4-rotor R26B has almost no use.
Horsepower is too much, and it has characteristics that are too delicate.

Added rim by updating.
We have seen it with FH3.
It may be a DLC of a rim with a specific theme like "Classic rim pack" or "Hoonigan rim pack".
We are ready to pay the same price as the car pack for it.

Finally: Please publish the new information. We don't want to see "Forza Motorsport 6 version 1.1" in many weeks.
 1 user liked this post.
#469 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 8:19:06 AM(UTC)
I'd like to have an option for a system of measurement that is based on the Metric System, but still measures power in horsepower and not kiloWatt. Since we still keep ye olden horsies around here in many European countries, please let us choose between "Imperial", "Metric (kW)" and "Metric (HP)", or something like that.
 2 users liked this post.
#470 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:11:41 PM(UTC)

2 Player split screen with AI

An event list like FM4 instead of being forced to play through the career

Exhibition events as well as championships
#471 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:23:05 PM(UTC)
Point-to-point racing.
#472 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 11:29:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to have an option for a system of measurement that is based on the Metric System, but still measures power in horsepower and not kiloWatt. Since we still keep ye olden horsies around here in many European countries, please let us choose between "Imperial", "Metric (kW)" and "Metric (HP)", or something like that.

Totally quote, and also the possibility to add the number plate for a road car such as FH3
19 Pages<<171819Prev

Notification

Icon
Error