This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
50 Pages<<484950Prev
#1226 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:39:22 AM(UTC)
Wish list:
-aston martin DB11 with the ForzaRC livery
-ForzaRC Driver Gear
Please
#1227 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:14:52 AM(UTC)
Completely rework the league point system. Add time penalties for corner cutters / rammers (time is added after race finish).

Completely rework the player ghost system. Using the tech from the race line they could detect if a player if approaching a corner with too much speed and ghost them to other players. Ghosting players when they spin out or are off the track for x amount of seconds . etc etc.

I'm really not sure why I'm asking for the most obvious things ever, but Turn 10 haven't a clue what they are doing so....
#1228 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 1:58:58 AM(UTC)
Propably all late and so but..

In this in-game garage, it would save so much time to have this "favourites" option in sorting like it was in FH3. Or even 2-3 players pre-described lists you know for different needs. For people that is playing hoppers this would be so fast. Now it takes so much time to switch car between online races. Now it is funny but in between races it is not. Usually it is more intense that rush with getting the right car, than the race itself.
 1 user liked this post.
#1229 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 9:09:23 AM(UTC)
Can we please have a multiplayer menu that is not so heavy like the current one? It's quite frustrating to lose the chance of changing cars between races because the console takes too much tme to load a useless 3d model of the car..
#1230 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:16:41 PM(UTC)
My feature wishlist is:

- Restart race
I don't understand why there is no "restart race" option in the entire series. There is no reason to quit the race and then start it again every time I need to just restart it.

- More detailed filtering options in the garage
The car filter was superb in FH3, so why FM7 has completely different filter settings?

- I really want to stay in the car shop, when I buy the car. Why am I switched to the main menu every time?

- I really don't want to set the car filter again and again. Why is it reseting every time I leave the garage/dealership? The same with auction filter.
#1231 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:25:51 AM(UTC)
Make logitech g29 shifter led lights working.
PS. Delete 2007 Honda Civic Type R from my Auction House/My bids. Please
#1232 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:26:26 AM(UTC)
Make logitech g29 shifter led lights working.
PS. Delete 2007 Honda Civic Type R from my Auction House/My bids. Please
#1233 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 12:12:43 AM(UTC)
Would it be possible to add functionality to the LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920, specifically for looking left and right (and accessing Forzavista, Track Votes etc)?
#1234 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 4:41:48 AM(UTC)
Small editions I would like to see in Forza Motorsports 7:
- A selection for all countries in the badge selection screen (it is missing a lot of countries like Israel for example).
- A Hebrew translation for the game like there was in Forza Motorsports 6 and more unique languages.

I know those are really small features that probably won't make much difference in the game, but I would really like to see them implanted!
#1235 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 4:43:35 PM(UTC)
Please can you provide access to the ghost files stored on the Free Play Leaderboards?
#1236 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 11:36:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
Please can you provide access to the ghost files stored on the Free Play Leaderboards?

Hotlap mode with ghosts that registers clean laps on the leaderboard?
You know, like there was in every Forza since forever.

Now we have a free play race without opponents for a fixed number of laps, without ghost, but that is just not the same.
#1237 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 3:41:29 AM(UTC)
Feature to pass the leader to another person at the private session.
50 Pages<<484950Prev

Notification

Icon
Error