This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
53 Pages<<515253Prev
#1301 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:35:37 AM(UTC)
The first Horizon was in the States.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#1302 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:37:20 PM(UTC)
Hey,

i didnt play in a while (because obviously its not the best forza game ever....).
Can you guy tell me if there is still no hotlap feature in the game?

Take a car, select a track, unlimited laps (or till i want to end)

Thanks!
#1303 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:38:50 AM(UTC)
Please for the love of the god, just add option to color our BRAKE CALIPERS like in the FM4.
I'm so tired of plastic red calipers, so the least It can be done is to just paint them black.
It really seems to me, like it's not that difficult to add... Yeah, and it would also be welcomed in Horizon 4 ofc.
i7 6700K
Kingston Predator DDR4 16GB 3Ghz
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Plus
Dell U2515H 1440p
Made from the ground up for PC - Bill Giese
#1304 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:04:13 PM(UTC)
I would love to be able to disable "Gamepad steering filters" for gamepads because I use Dualshock 4's gyro axis for steering which has nearly 180 degrees travel and is very close to a proper racing wheel when it comes to precision. These imposed gamepad input filters are alright for thumbsticks which have shorter throw.

I am sure there are others who would like this too, especially anyone with a DS4 or Steam controller.

Thanks!
#1305 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:32:43 PM(UTC)
I really love the Forza series and have been enjoying FM7 quite a bit. I hope this is the right place for these ideas:

1) I would love to be able to see maybe a "top 5 cars" or something when I click on a driver's name. I would like to be able to share my top cars from my garage and maybe be able to swap them out as I get new cars or even have different achievements with them.

2) I would still love to see dirt tracks and old school short track racing. Summer time always makes me excited for this type of racing. I'd love to take the Monte Carlo and put a throwback circle track paint on it for some old fashioned mud slinging.

3) I don't know if this is a "feature" necessarily or more of a bug, but I would like the different custom paints to load into a free play session. I like seeing all the different paints even if I'm not doing an actual FDC event.

4) I have suggested this in the past, but I would love to see a custom event mode as a shareable user generated content. So, for example, let's say that I create a five-race series. At the end of it, instead of just getting credits the player who completed the challenge could win a cool custom car designed by me. It could be scaled for value; so for example a short three-race series might only win you a car in the 100k range. However, if you do a nice long 10-race series and win it, you might be able to properly win like a 750k or 1 million credit car.

Anyways, thanks for giving us the space to share our ideas. I am already looking forward to FM8. :D
#1306 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:44:51 AM(UTC)
British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) DLC: including current BTCC teams/cars & BTCC circuits Donington Park, Thruxton, Oulton Park, Croft, Snetterton, Rockingham & Knockhill.
53 Pages<<515253Prev

Notification

Icon
Error