78 Pages<<767778Prev
#1926 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:24:45 AM(UTC)
To whom it may concern:

1. Although I have met the criteria the game has not unlocked the following achievements:

Forza Horizon:
One to watch, the next big thing, almost famous, Going Green, Out of the blue, Racing for pinks, Barn this way

Forza Motorsport 4:
Here's my card, slipstreamin'

2. Problems with Forza website https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US

Forza Horizon:
The forzamotorsport website has not awarded me credit/points for cars owned. The website isn't even counting/registering my cars. It says that I have 0/100 cars.

Forza Motorsport 4:
The forzamotorsport website has not awarded me credit/points for cars owned. The website isn't even counting/registering my cars. It says that I have 0/100 cars.

Forza Motorsport 2:
The forzamotorsport website has not awarded me credit/points for Gamerscore. It says that I have 0/500 pts.

Please help!
#1927 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:58:49 AM(UTC)
I'm having a lot of the same problems. FM6 shows 4 achievements, no cars (kinda hard to earn achievements without a single car), FM5 has my days playeed all wrong, and FM 3 is the same problem as FM6
#1928 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 5:45:59 AM(UTC)
For FM5, does buying tokens count as a DLC purchase as well or do only the car packs count as DLC purchases? I'm only missing the tokens and DLC for the rewards so 700 points is a decent size chunk.
#1929 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 5:47:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mosin360 Go to Quoted Post
For FM5, does buying tokens count as a DLC purchase as well or do only the car packs count as DLC purchases? I'm only missing the tokens and DLC for the rewards so 700 points is a decent size chunk.

Tokens are not DLC.

#1930 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 7:30:16 AM(UTC)
FM5 rewards not received today everything else (FH2,FH3 & FM6) delivered in minutes

Update: The FM5 rewards were available after a day or so....

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:21:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1931 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 8:03:29 AM(UTC)
I have redeemed my rewards 2 times already and it hasn't given me any messages on the game , saying I received anything. Why?
#1932 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 8:36:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
FM5 rewards not received today everything else (FH2,FH3 & FM6) delivered in minutes

Same here, No FM5 rewards but got them for FH1, FH2, FM6 & FH3.

#1933 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 11:27:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

Same here, No FM5 rewards but got them for FH1, FH2, FM6 & FH3.

Nevermind, just got the FM5 rewards as well.
#1934 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 1:49:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mosin360 Go to Quoted Post

Tokens are not DLC.

Thanks for the info.
#1935 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 11:41:52 PM(UTC)
Hi, i have all DLC on FM6 but on Forza Hub i haven't reward buy 5 DLC normally ? (DLC buy with promotion on webstore).

Thx and sorry for me poor english.
#1936 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 4:18:45 PM(UTC)
I know there is a lag between passing off the achievements for the various Forza Rewards and the score being updated on this site...typically a refresh runs once every 24 hours, with a few exceptions, however....

Back in Dec 2016 I fired up Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious and within 24 hours, knocked off every achievement and every requirement for Forza rewards. It took a couple of days to register, but I got all the reward points...all except one: "Boards Smashed". It shows 16/20, even though I have smashed all 20. Now I'm a patient man, but it's now been 9 months and my score is still sitting at 490/500. I even fired it up last night to double check I smashed all boards.

Having my completion score sitting at 490/500 is killing my OCD. Is there anything that can be done to correct/update my Forza score??
#1937 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 9:47:58 PM(UTC)
Only thing working for me from FM4 is achievements.
#1938 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:47:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lasher67 Go to Quoted Post
I know there is a lag between passing off the achievements for the various Forza Rewards and the score being updated on this site...typically a refresh runs once every 24 hours, with a few exceptions, however....

Back in Dec 2016 I fired up Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious and within 24 hours, knocked off every achievement and every requirement for Forza rewards. It took a couple of days to register, but I got all the reward points...all except one: "Boards Smashed". It shows 16/20, even though I have smashed all 20. Now I'm a patient man, but it's now been 9 months and my score is still sitting at 490/500. I even fired it up last night to double check I smashed all boards.

Having my completion score sitting at 490/500 is killing my OCD. Is there anything that can be done to correct/update my Forza score??

I would suggest just a little more patience. Typically, as they get closer to a new launch, things tend to get hectic for the folks there, getting pulled in different directions and such. With that being said, they also usually do a big push on the rewards to try to clear out everything and get everyone caught up before the new game comes out. Believe me, I know just how frustrating it is waiting on points you know you earned to pop up, particularly if those points will put you in to the next tier, but just hang in there. Good luck and good racing!
#1939 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:38:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rebfig Go to Quoted Post
I would suggest just a little more patience.

I'm not sure you read my post in its entirety, but I mentioned I had been waiting 9 months...that's pretty patient!

The good news is that the powers that be must have read my post because 12 hours after posting the above, my Forza Rewards for FH2: F&F ticked over from 490 to 500!

Thank you to whoever was responsible...
78 Pages<<767778Prev

Notification

Icon
Error