This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
103 Pages<<101102103Prev
#2551 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 5:32:37 PM(UTC)
Is there any way to exclude the daily rewards messages from drivetar in Motorsport 5 and 6?
#2552 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:54:20 PM(UTC)
Will the tier 12 people ever get the proper weekly rewards? I've been tier 12 since December and i'm still not getting the extra 75K
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
#2553 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 1:45:40 AM(UTC)
why my forza motorsport 2 score do not include in to hub?
#2554 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 10:58:08 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to exclude the daily rewards messages from drivetar in Motorsport 5 and 6?
#2555 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 9:12:23 PM(UTC)
I've not been able to see my rewards overview page in weeks. I can redeem rewards if I use the drop down menu to go directly there, but I can't see my progress, because no matter how long I leave it on the overview page all I get is the stupid spinning circle. Just checking to see if I am alone in this.
#2556 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 4:31:22 PM(UTC)
My games are still not updating properly after months and in some cases YEARS. Apparently they are never going to fix the problem.
#2557 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 6:56:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mietha CAG Go to Quoted Post
I've not been able to see my rewards overview page in weeks. I can redeem rewards if I use the drop down menu to go directly there, but I can't see my progress, because no matter how long I leave it on the overview page all I get is the stupid spinning circle. Just checking to see if I am alone in this.

You're not alone, unless it's like that 24 hours a day. It's like that much of the time for me, but sometimes it does work. Right this minute, it's working for me (by which I mean the page is visible rather than everything on the page showing correct information!).
#2558 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 7:56:12 PM(UTC)
I’m trying to level up my tier to tier 10 and I only have 57 points left to go. So I started achievment hunting Forza Horizon 2 to get some easy points. However, forza rewards hasn’t picked up the fact that my Horizon 2 gamerscore is now at 1,000, (it still thinks I’m at ~700 gamerscore). I’m trying to get to tier 10 before Horizon 4 comes out. What can I do to fix this?

Edited by user Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:08:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2559 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:37:35 PM(UTC)
Looks like I'm in the same boat with many others, in that achievement progress isn't being tracked for Forza Horizon 2 or Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious. Both say I have unlocked all achievements on Forza rewards (even though I don't have all FH2 achievements but I do have all for FH2FnF), but neither gives me full reward credits toward my tier.
 1 user liked this post.
#2560 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:35:46 PM(UTC)
Do we have new update about the issues of rewards and the updates on the Forza Hub?
I still receive rewards from Tier 11, although I am at Tier 12 for several months...
 1 user liked this post.
#2561 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 8:49:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mietha CAG Go to Quoted Post

Same thing has been happening to me also, must be about a month since I was able to the rewards overview page.
Thought it was just on my phone that I was having the problem, but its the same on my pc.
If in doubt.......Flat Out!!!!!
#2562 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 2:48:00 PM(UTC)
Same here with Forza Horizon 3, everything else shows as maxed but Gamerscore is at 0/1000.
103 Pages<<101102103Prev

Notification

Icon
Error