75 Pages<<737475Prev
#1851 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:55:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Club tier rewards in FH3 are not working correctly 2 weeks in a row got to yop tier and didn't get the 400 thousend credits anyone else having the same issues

Has nothing to do with Forza Rewards program - post in the FH3 Support forums.
#1852 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:27:04 AM(UTC)
As per nvachjar's request for PDLC errors:

I purchased Forza motorsport 6 Ten Year Anniversary Edition and installed on Tuesday night Feb 21, 2017, along with the Complete Forza Motorsport 6 Add-Ons Collection.

There were many issues with the install which were reported and some resolved on the FM6 forum with the exception of loyalty rewards. However up until this point I have not yet received any PDLC credits for the Complete Add-Ons Collection.

Let me know if I can provide anything further.
#1853 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2017 7:32:10 AM(UTC)
I'm trying to get to tier 9 before Forza 7 so i've been unlocking some stuff in Forza 6 and have my gamer score around 710. However rewards is still showing 560 and it's been about a week since I even played the game. How long does it take to update?
#1854 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:07:29 AM(UTC)
I have a question about past games. I have just over 1200 points in Forza Horizon. I don't own the game anymore but thought about buying it and starting over. Would this start my rewards over again or would it just start ticking back up once I got back to where I was before? I heard FH is now backwards compatible on XB1 so I figured I might try that. Want to do the same with FM4 as well but I guess I'll have to get a 360 for that one.
75 Pages<<737475Prev

Notification

Icon
Error