This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
101 Pages<<99100101Prev
#2501 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:19:44 PM(UTC)
Please, a have 820 G ( gamerscore ) and showcases is completed, fix hub , thanks.
#2502 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 11:33:44 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Still getting tier 9 rewards all over Forza games while my tier 10 has been unlocked over a mont ago.

Please fix!

Cheers,
#2503 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:51:10 AM(UTC)
I ‘m experiencing syncing problems with my rewards. In FM7 I’ve 460G but my rewards say 260G though the correct achievements are listed as unlocked.

The same concerns FH3 with 420G unloved but only 300G counted correctly.

Please fix the sync.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:51:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2504 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:02:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PowerSauce24131 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: **** K Go to Quoted Post
What are the rewards for each tier?
I've been on Tier 7 now for a couple of months & I'm currently getting 125k every week, but I was getting that amount for Tier 6 as well.
I thought that that once you reached a higher Tier that the credits would rise, is this they way it works?

Tier 6 = 125k
Tier 7 = 150k (I believe)

Seems there maybe 3 issues going on with the Forza Rewards, 1.) some folks still aren't receiving their weekly rewards, 2.) folks moving up a tier and not receiving that tier rewards, and 3.) I've noticed the counter for the Forza Rewards Points is either wrong and/or counting very slowly and not recognizing our achievements.

Thanks for the reply PowerSauce, much appreciated.
If in doubt.......Flat Out!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#2505 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:43:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jerzual Go to Quoted Post
The simplest for Microsoft would be to close the service "Forza Rewards", it will cost them much cheaper than trying to maintain and debug.

yeah and instead of actually developing a game they can just add better anti aliasing and promise a bunch of features they have no intention of delivering on. that would be way cheaper also.

This isn't a charity, everybody on here has paid for the game and all the services that are promoted with it. I don't know why people keep making excuses for them... When they said $1,000,000 giveaway and it turned out to be $300,000 in driver suits and a single xbox people defended them... $300,000 is not almost a million.

I own every version of every forza even the japanese copies. Almost all DLC for every game. What they are doing today is just milking the francise. Just getting every last dollar out of the name while the pump out garbage. We aren't a bunch of people whining about nothing I've spent well over $2000 on forza and what they did with forza 7 is insane, no its fraud actually.

Its also fraud for them to not fix their broken points systems that they advertise as a feature of these games. THESE ARE NOT DIFFICULT FIXES.

the rewards system should be able to be fixed in 24 hours with a single person in the know. If the system is designed so poorly that isn't possible an entire new interface could be created in 24 hours by me personally free of charge. Just point to the tables and its ready to go.
#2506 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:11:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PowerSauce24131 Go to Quoted Post
What are the rewards for each tier?
I've been on Tier 7 now for a couple of months & I'm currently getting 125k every week, but I was getting that amount for Tier 6 as well.
I thought that that once you reached a higher Tier that the credits would rise, is this they way it works?

Tier 6 = 125k
Tier 7 = 150k (I believe)

Seems there maybe 3 issues going on with the Forza Rewards, 1.) some folks still aren't receiving their weekly rewards, 2.) folks moving up a tier and not receiving that tier rewards, and 3.) I've noticed the counter for the Forza Rewards Points is either wrong and/or counting very slowly and not recognizing our achievements.

Add at least two more "issues" to @PowerSauce list of three:
4. Friends Compare usually only works about half the time. Now seems to be totally broken.
5. (could be a browser issue, but I doubt it) Drop down menus (top of page) do not work, except when I come to the page via a bookmark.
As the previous poster mentions, Forza Rewards has been a hot mess for quite some time. It needs to be tossed and replaced with something that actually works most of the time.
#2507 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 9:18:04 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply PowerSauce, much appreciated.

Np! I just noticed in my reply I put "Tier 7 = 150k" which is incorrect. I logged in via the Rewards page at the top of this forum and it says moving to "Tier 7 = 175k".
#2508 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:51:10 PM(UTC)
I'm not sure if the tier upgrade issues are tied to the dlc/token points given out by T10. I am now tier 12 and still get tier 10 rewards (some 2800 points ago since I'm now nearly 1500 above the tier 12). I own all/most dlc on this gamertag from FM5 and up (except tokens). That adds up to about 1550 free points from previous titles. Hopefully when I reach 21,550+ in the next week or 2 it sorts itself out.

The gamerscore issues have been like this for a while now. Sometimes it updates quickly, other times it doesn't sync correctly for weeks (over a month it took for FM6 Apex). The points counted towards your total are usually sorted out in within a week or two. It possibly could be an xbox issue as well. The 48hrs to update notice looks suspiciously like a repeat of API documentation notation.
#2509 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:36:37 PM(UTC)
Just thought I would update with my current issues:

FM7:
Last week my 500k credits never showed up in FM7 after redeeming. I did, however, get this weeks credits.

FM5:
Actual Gamerscore: 950
This has been the case a long time... I keep playing it every couple weeks hoping it will update my rewards but it definitely seems stuck.

FM4:
Cars owned has been stuck for about a year or so. This is one of my biggest outstanding points pools, and there's no way for me to get them.
#2510 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 9:05:32 AM(UTC)
Tier 12 overall but still receiving tier 11 rewards for quite some time now.
#2511 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 9:14:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Floydntull Go to Quoted Post
Apologies if this question is in the wrong place/to the wrong person. I appear to have some rewards that are available to be redeemed and are due to expire in a few days but there does'nt seem to be any way for me to actually process them...should there be a button of some sorts.

Yeah me too
#2512 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 9:46:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post

FM4:
Cars owned has been stuck for about a year or so. This is one of my biggest outstanding points pools, and there's no way for me to get them.

Yes, please fix this. I’m trying to reach tier 12 (even if I still get tier 11 weekly rewards) before FH4, and these 250 points sure would help...
#2513 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:41:58 PM(UTC)
i have a rewards question. when do we get a chance to unlock the 1963 vw bus? it was going to be in the specialty dealer after i bought forza 7 then it got replaced with the 69 charger. Daytona. i was counting down the hours,minutes, and seconds to be able to get. the vw just to have it pulled away. very disappointed!!!!. so when do we get this vehicle????
#2514 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:07:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mudtrucks 4life Go to Quoted Post
i have a rewards question. when do we get a chance to unlock the 1963 vw bus? it was going to be in the specialty dealer after i bought forza 7 then it got replaced with the 69 charger. Daytona. i was counting down the hours,minutes, and seconds to be able to get. the vw just to have it pulled away. very disappointed!!!!. so when do we get this vehicle????

Nothing to do with Forza Rewards - a question for the FM7 which will probably go unanswered.
101 Pages<<99100101Prev

Notification

Icon
Error