This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:49:08 AM(UTC)
same old on here, just lonely on fm5 lol. Glad your going to be around a bit more, I still have my 360 and fm4 by the way.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:51:27 AM(UTC)
Are you guys recruiting ive got FM5 and FM4 and im obviously a good drifter aswell :)

#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:10:11 AM(UTC)
Hey APX WALKER! Is that a 1993 240sx!?? I also have a 240sx. but it doesn't have the stock motor! I actually took the motor out of my Uncles 1994 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ GTE with CT12A Twin Turbochargers. It's pushing around 405-415hp it has performance racing injectors, performance racing lifters, performance racing wheel/wheel mounts, performance racing exhaust all the way through, racing intercooler, racing intake, performance racing flywheel, performance racing clutch and discs, 16inch Rockstar rims, low profile tires, 4inch lowering kit. painted all black, and spraco racing seats and brackets.
If you have a KIK messanger I can send you some pics of the car once I get my pics swapped over to the new phone. But nice car man! you'll love it!
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:40:27 PM(UTC)
Hey Toxic. Unfortunately I don't have a kik. That sounds like one hell of a car though! if you want, go ahead and post some pictures of it in here. And my 240 is a 1992. I just bought it about a week ago, so that's why it looks the way it does. I'm actually having massive amounts of trouble getting the EGR valve disconnected from the stock exhaust manifold. It's rusted and pretty stripped out and in one of the trickiest spots to get a wrench into. It's currently soaking in some WD40, so hopefully it will loosen up tonight. I plan on turning it into my daily driver for a while, then later swapping it out with either a vq35 or a 2jz. That's far down the road though.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:24:27 PM(UTC)
That sucks man! hopefully it loosens up! and you'd be better off with a 2JZ bro
#56 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:25:18 PM(UTC)
but when i can I'll put the pics in here
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 6:13:25 AM(UTC)
Got the wheels in and mounted yesterday. She looks good with new shoes ;) Next thing is to get some lowering springs

#58 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 6:32:07 AM(UTC)
Those are some nice rims man! get a CT12A Turbo ;) make her go fast ;) she'll sound just like mine!
#59 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 3:50:29 AM(UTC)
Car is looking good walker, you thought about putting a build thread on driftworks??? its a good place to get a lot of advice if you need it
#60 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 5:48:37 PM(UTC)
Thanks Mosh. And I've considered making a build thread on multiple forums like zilvia, 240sxforums, drift works, etc...but I'm really just turning it into a daily driver for now so once I get it road worthy I won't have much more to do to it. Eventually I plan on getting a onevia and making that a mean machine, but that won't be for a while. I want this hatch to be insanely clean and reliable (as reliable as nissans can get XD).
#61 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:02:41 AM(UTC)
Sounds good, you should see some of the uk models lol, they seem to be more rust then car XD I cant wait to own one though but atm im stuck with this for now
Ive just worked out to post pics yay

Edited by user Monday, April 7, 2014 9:04:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:50:55 AM(UTC)
I'll be getting my phone soon so I can transfer all the pics from my old phone to my iphone and then I'll upload them on here. You'll love my 240sx Walker!! (;
#63 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 2:49:21 PM(UTC)
...ROFLOL, sorry that was for the shenanigans from the first couple pages. Just dropping by to see how my Apex buddies are doing :)
Quote:
Hanging the back out, and living life sideways
#64 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:41:24 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, is anyone going to Japfest on saturday???? Im heading down with a few friends and will probably be a complete child when it comes to the amount of cars XD
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:17:54 AM(UTC)
Hey lads!

Just coming by to see how everyone is. Hows Everyone in Apex doing?
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:07:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnD woom988 Go to Quoted Post
"call ur self tandem team coz u cant get points to make it up the leaderboards"

"what is yourt eam rank on forza 4 dude"

You 'tandem' drifters jus drive up n down a section of a course without even gettin your car sideways ive seen it all before i can drift side by side with someone and do the whole course and still get points u my friend are a joke

Originally Posted by: AEFR GRiMMxGT Go to Quoted Post
"and by the way we still are number one points drift team if yo go check fm4 leaderboards and if you go fwd leaderboards you'll see my name alot as well robrsv.

Lol you have no idea how hard I was laughing at theses guys this was the best read I've had in a long time I'm still smiling and laughing the entire time while writing this hahaha...my stomache hurts. Again thnx for the read guys!

Edited by user Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:12:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 7:15:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AfroThunder 206 Go to Quoted Post
"call ur self tandem team coz u cant get points to make it up the leaderboards"

"what is yourt eam rank on forza 4 dude"

You 'tandem' drifters jus drive up n down a section of a course without even gettin your car sideways ive seen it all before i can drift side by side with someone and do the whole course and still get points u my friend are a joke

Originally Posted by: AEFR GRiMMxGT Go to Quoted Post
"and by the way we still are number one points drift team if yo go check fm4 leaderboards and if you go fwd leaderboards you'll see my name alot as well robrsv.

Lol you have no idea how hard I was laughing at theses guys this was the best read I've had in a long time I'm still smiling and laughing the entire time while writing this hahaha...my stomache hurts. Again thnx for the read guys!

I think I peed myself.

Advocate of #AintCare, representative of respect.
| YouTube | Tandem Drifters FB Page | Twitter |
#68 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:06:18 AM(UTC)
I've been looking for a team for a while now. i play a lot of forza. don't points drift just strictly tandems.... i don't use race or drag tires and stay under 600hp...it would be awesome to see what team apex is like...
#69 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 1:48:15 AM(UTC)
Team Apex should pick up the guy above me. :D
#70 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:10:06 PM(UTC)
Is anyone still around? How is everyone?

Liz if you're around, can you message me on Skype. (y)
#71 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:53:35 PM(UTC)
I'm still alive and still drifting in FM6

Feel free to add me: ohmymatthew and just shoot me a message so I know it's someone from here!

Forever team apex!
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error