266 Pages<<120121122123124>>PrevNext
#3026 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:21:32 AM(UTC)
Is there any issues with the Forzathon rewards being delivered? I know there is an issue with the Forza Hub deliveries, but I did the rewards on Friday Night here (in Australia) about three hours after it started for 3 of the forzathon items (All but the threading the needle). Finished the Threading the Needle on Saturday, and did my Forza Hub rewards. I'm on PC so not sure where to check the achievements in the dashboard but got the Windows Achievement Popup for each of the 4 items (which normally happens as soon as they are done). I went back to the Festival, and went back to Blizzard Mountain to continue on. Restarted the PC and game the next day (even done it again since) which usually causes the Forzathon rewards to be delivered in game, but they didn't change on the board (still white). Saw the issue with the forza hub rewards so figured it might just be a server that would have been restarted on Monday in the US, but just tried and I didn't get the rewards.
#3027 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:41:16 PM(UTC)
Yep, same here, completed all challenges, checked my achievements which are all marked off and got nothing. A bit disappointing now because it is Wednesday in Australia and I never got the rewards. I originally thought it was a console issue but now that many others are having the same issue it must be their servers or the game itself, or maybe this is thee late April Fools joke. Honestly, who knows.
#3028 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:46:28 PM(UTC)
I unlocked and discovered the barn find the day the forzathon started, but it still hasn't been restored yet.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
 1 user liked this post.
#3029 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:59:11 PM(UTC)
You can get the barn find by paing 20k if you don't want to wait.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#3030 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 6:07:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeRogue99 Go to Quoted Post
Is there any issues with the Forzathon rewards being delivered? I know there is an issue with the Forza Hub deliveries, but I did the rewards on Friday Night here (in Australia) about three hours after it started for 3 of the forzathon items (All but the threading the needle). Finished the Threading the Needle on Saturday, and did my Forza Hub rewards. I'm on PC so not sure where to check the achievements in the dashboard but got the Windows Achievement Popup for each of the 4 items (which normally happens as soon as they are done). I went back to the Festival, and went back to Blizzard Mountain to continue on. Restarted the PC and game the next day (even done it again since) which usually causes the Forzathon rewards to be delivered in game, but they didn't change on the board (still white). Saw the issue with the forza hub rewards so figured it might just be a server that would have been restarted on Monday in the US, but just tried and I didn't get the rewards.

Im in Australia as well in sunny but damaged Queensland stupid Debbie all her fault did the Forzathon Friday night as soon as it started and got all rewards with out a prob apart from having to pay to get the barn find finished on Monday night using Xbox
 1 user liked this post.
#3031 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:31:54 PM(UTC)
To clarify who "Debbie" is, it is Severe Tropical Cyclone "Debbie" that smashed parts of the Queensland coast recently. Damage to buildings and flora, including storm surge and flooding. "Debbie" isn't a real person, just a weather event.

Don't worry, we had perfect weather the very next day, amongst the rubble of destruction.
HSV
I just want one!
 3 users liked this post.
#3032 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:20:06 AM(UTC)

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh3_porsche_car_pack

The Achievements aren't up yet - in the past they appeared after around 8pm Eastern, but I'll add the list when it shows up.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:23:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 4 users liked this post.
#3033 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:24:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

The Achievements aren't up yet - in the past they appeared after around 8pm Eastern, but I'll add the list when it shows up.

So since those say march that means we missed them or we have to wait a whole year for them lmao.
 1 user liked this post.
#3034 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:27:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post

So since those say march that means we missed them or we have to wait a whole year for them lmao.

Yeah, that's a typo in the image. It's supposed to be April, not March. Stay tuned, dates will be updated.
#3035 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:30:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, that's a typo in the image. It's supposed to be April, not March. Stay tuned, dates will be updated.

I know lol. I just thought it was funny to see that lol. Kinda made my day a little here.
#3036 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 12:22:40 PM(UTC)
I'm assuming we don't need to buy the Porsche pack for the Porsches we get as Forzathon rewards. Also the MINI JCW HE might be hiding in one of those events too, but that is just speculation.
#3037 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 1:12:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
I'm assuming we don't need to buy the Porsche pack for the Porsches we get as Forzathon rewards. Also the MINI JCW HE might be hiding in one of those events too, but that is just speculation.

I still think the JCW Mini will be the reward for completing the second expansion, much like the Ramrunner in Blizzard Mountain.
 1 user liked this post.
#3038 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 1:57:04 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping at least one of those Porsches is won without online races. More or all is better, but I'll be happy with at least one. And auction house to get the rest.
#3039 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:12:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AgonizedSpace13 Go to Quoted Post
I'm hoping at least one of those Porsches is won without online races. More or all is better, but I'll be happy with at least one. And auction house to get the rest.

At least first (911 GT3 RS 4.0) will be given for 5 completed bucket list challenges
#3040 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:15:21 PM(UTC)

Why not online
It's usually something really easy like just completing a race
#3041 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:52:42 PM(UTC)
Ok, looking at the Forzathon tab for this coming forzathon and noticed the icons are off. The challenge where you win wheelspins has a "CR" icon next to it and the one where you win the Porsche 911 has a wheelspin icon.
#3042 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:39:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, looking at the Forzathon tab for this coming forzathon and noticed the icons are off. The challenge where you win wheelspins has a "CR" icon next to it and the one where you win the Porsche 911 has a wheelspin icon.

Before that I even didn't have a tabs of forzathon
 1 user liked this post.
#3043 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:51:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Why not online
It's usually something really easy like just completing a race

It's simply because I don't have Xbox Gold and can't participate. I don't find it a big deal. If I want one of those bad enough, I'll use the auction house.
 1 user liked this post.
#3044 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:15:52 PM(UTC)
Hmm, nice. 30% off everything in the Autoshow during the next Forzathon.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:19:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3045 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:54:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Hmm, nice. 30% off everything in the Autoshow during the next Forzathon.
I will use the 30% off discount and the 5% off perk and get me an Alfa 33 Stradale.

#3046 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:22:10 PM(UTC)

Why even waste the credits? Just do the forzathon stuff. They haven't been totally horrible, even i, have been able to get all the cars.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#3047 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:34:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Why even waste the credits? Just do the forzathon stuff. They haven't been totally horrible, even i, have been able to get all the cars.

He doesn't have gold
I was thinking the same thing

Edited by user Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:35:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3048 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:29:58 PM(UTC)

Does this mean I am going to have to wait til may for the 928 because the dates are wrong
#3049 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 4:46:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jake Smith Lax Go to Quoted Post

Does this mean I am going to have to wait til may for the 928 because the dates are wrong

There is no 928, its a 918, but no. Only dates on the first two are wrong, I believe. They should still trigger in game, my Forzathon timer last night said it started in one day.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#3050 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:18:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcinoTheCheetah Go to Quoted Post

At least first (911 GT3 RS 4.0) will be given for 5 completed bucket list challenges

Does this mean that we will have to repeat the Bucket Lists we have done 'til it pops?
If so I will get mine from the Auction House!
266 Pages<<120121122123124>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error