2 Pages12Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:44:16 PM(UTC)
Still bugged for me. This and the January barn find. I haven't forgotten about this ****, especially the lack of support, and I won't forget ... especially when it comes time for T10 to start advertising their next title.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 08, 2017 2:06:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 08, 2017 2:41:52 PM(UTC)
Same here ... I haven't had any of the barn finds since the BM one glitched...

It would be nice to have an update from the Devs if they are even looking at it ????

I have been buying the finds in the AH.. but the missing 10 points that go with the BM find are stopping a perfect score :(

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 7:47:38 AM(UTC)
Sadly I've been waiting for this since the BM launch date. Seems like a lost cause, its ruining my perfect score too
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:32:43 AM(UTC)
idk - I've purchased multiple barn finds from auctions in the past and then later got them as barn finds. I haven't run into that causing issues before.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:34:22 AM(UTC)
IIRC I did the same - Drove all roads first...
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 3:00:04 AM(UTC)
I'm still missing the last 2 barn finds including the one on Blizzard Mountain. Has anyone heard anything? The last thing I noticed on barn finds was my last one getting stuck in the repair shop and I had to pay money to get the repair moving again :(
#32 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 6:46:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
I'm still missing the last 2 barn finds including the one on Blizzard Mountain. Has anyone heard anything? The last thing I noticed on barn finds was my last one getting stuck in the repair shop and I had to pay money to get the repair moving again :(

If the last one was the Ferrari, it wasn't stuck, it just takes a lot longer than the rest of the barn finds.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, March 06, 2017 8:45:12 PM(UTC)
There have been numerous threads on this very subject and what they all have in common is the deafening silence coming from Turn 10\Playground Games\Microsoft and if you check true achievements only 67% of all racers actually have this achievement. Most gamers have received this barn find with little or no problem but there are a huge number of us dedicated racers that just cannot get this achievement to open and in doing so is stopping us getting that 100% perfect score. Now that is no small thing and I believe it's time that the game developer sort it out with a patch or upgrade or at least get the finger out and admit there is an issue.

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:20:20 AM(UTC)
I'm still waiting for this Blizzard barn to show up on my map since the damn release date. This is insane people are still waiting for this to be patched
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:09:39 PM(UTC)
I just finished downloading this month's update and ..... still nothing ! What a surprise !

Every month I lose more and more hope about this being fixed...
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 6:26:34 AM(UTC)
Still no barn find from Blizzard Mountain or the last two added barn finds as part of car packs.

It's getting bloody stupid, it's been what 2 maybe 3 months and no fix and no word about it other than being told "We are looking into it" like 2 months ago.

It feels like a rip off, especially with the Blizzard Mountain one because you are unable to do part of the extra content that you paid to get, plus it's annoying seeing 1490/1500 Gamerscore 99% complete just because of a broken game thats never going to get fixed at this rate.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 8:40:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

If the last one was the Ferrari, it wasn't stuck, it just takes a lot longer than the rest of the barn finds.

I'm still missing 3 barn finds. The last one I found was the Toyota FJ40 :(
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 8:53:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

I'm still missing 3 barn finds. The last one I found was the Toyota FJ40 :(

Same here....
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 10:27:25 AM(UTC)
I dont understand how we can annoyingly keep pointing this out and they wont put anyone on this. It should be a very simple fix
 2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 1:47:50 PM(UTC)
Still the same problem as well.

No Blizzard Barn Find.
No December/January barn find as well.

What is worrying me is they announced that a new barn find will be unlocked in a near forzathon event.
I'm 100% sure it won't unlock for us.

125 € in this game and no fix at all in 4 months.
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:52:51 PM(UTC)
I'm still waiting on this Barn find because it activates later ones like the Volvo and new one in forzathon. For me it's been broken since blizzard mountain was released and no amount of hard restarts and uninstalling game and everything to do with it except my progress saves hasn't done a thing. I'm starting to lose my patience as I actually have to pay for the Barn finds and this latest one will spike in price quickly.
#42 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 12:15:13 PM(UTC)
Where's the integrity of the people who look after these issues? I hope they arent just hovering over the wishlist for Horizon 4. FIX THIS FIRST!
#43 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 3:04:56 PM(UTC)
In my experience the Blizzard Mountain Barn Find, popping or not, has NOTHING to do with the other Barn Finds.

I have 3 stars on all events on BM & most of the championships completed, maybe four or five left, and the main map fully completed. My Blizzard Mountain Barn Find still has not activated, I had to buy the International Scout from the Autoshow in the DLC tab, YET I have had all the other Barn Finds "pop" including the newest releases.

Pretty sure one has nothing to do with the other.

I do find it rather ANNOYING that the barn find rumor has still not "popped" for me on Blizzard Mountain yet, in the end I have more in-game cash than I know what to do with and have the Scout so it really doesn't matter...but it still grates.

Edited by user Monday, March 20, 2017 3:13:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 3:46:56 PM(UTC)
So strange. I drove around Blizzard Mountain for about 20 minutes, did two races and the barn find popped up. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when they activate.
#45 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 4:02:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

No Blizzard Barn Find.

What is worrying me is they announced that a new barn find will be unlocked in a near forzathon event.

The same thing happened to me, I also have this feeling is very frustrating, I have already finished 100% in the game and 100% DLC, and it lacks 2 barns for me to find, 17/19
#46 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 4:03:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: prg2012br Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

No Blizzard Barn Find.

The same thing happened to me, I also have this feeling is very frustrating, I have already finished 100% in the game and 100% DLC, and it lacks 2 barns for me to find, 17/19

75000km traveled
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error