65 Pages<<636465Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#1601 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:47:38 AM(UTC)
Down to a 2:50.938. I'm screqinnup the little off road jaunt at the start. When I'm ahead I end up in a tree or that wall. I'll get it and might grab another second or 2.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 2 users liked this post.
#1602 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:04:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
Down to a 2:50.938. I'm screqinnup the little off road jaunt at the start. When I'm ahead I end up in a tree or that wall. I'll get it and might grab another second or 2.

Way to go Zepp. I'll concede this week to you.

Moss, I was making a list of early routes that I missed so I could get some practice in. The list so far is:

Yarra Valley - River Rush Cross Country - A Class
Yarra Valley - North Plains Sprint - B Class
Blizzard Mountain - Kingmaker - A Class
Byron Bay - Goliath Circuit - B Class
Blizzard Mountain - Mountainside Trail - S2 Class
Yarra Valley - North Plains Scramble - C Class
Blizzard Mountain - Lower Slopes Cross Country - S1 Class
Street Race Rivals - Byron Town Throwdown - A Class
Street Race Rivals - Surfers Tear Up - B Class
Street Race Rivals - Beachside Blast - C Class

So if you want to choose one of these with a different class or Goliath, I'm happy to have a run (or two, three, etc)
#1603 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:31:09 AM(UTC)
Goliath would be ok. Preferably above b class. S1 leader board appears to be full of glitched Bugatti's though, S2 appears dominated by the Regara which not everyone has access to. I think it was a VIP gift car or an early car pack car.

Precision Blast may be able to comment better on Bugatti glitches, I think she made comment on it before.

My vote would be for something A class, S1 or S2.

Thanks for organising these Moss, it is this community that keeps me coming back to the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#1604 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:35:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BARNYCULL Go to Quoted Post
Goliath would be ok. Preferably above b class. S1 leader board appears to be full of glitched Bugatti's though, S2 appears dominated by the Regara which not everyone has access to. I think it was a VIP gift car or an early car pack car.

Precision Blast may be able to comment better on Bugatti glitches, I think she made comment on it before.

My vote would be for something A class, S1 or S2.

Thanks for organising these Moss, it is this community that keeps me coming back to the game.

It's a transmission glitch which allows even cars equipped with stock/street/sport transmission to have race transmission ratios instead. It was actually Moss who explained to me about this issue in 1st place :)

I'm fairly sure the top 4 Evo 8s in A-Class were glitched as well. Lee20160506's Evo was with sport transmission.
i5-6600K@4.78GHz
GTX 1080@2100MHz core/10786MHz
2X8GB Hyper X DDR4@2545MHz 15-16-16-30-401-1T
Mobo: Z170-D3H(F4 BIOS,F5 BadOC)

1 user liked this post.
#1605 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:00:49 PM(UTC)
Final push to #15 with a 2:44.731
 1 user liked this post.
#1606 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:31:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OddTrickStar Go to Quoted Post

Great time! That would have put you up to #3 a fortnight ago LOL.

2 users liked this post.
#1607 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:33:03 PM(UTC)
I must thank everyone that took part this week for making it so memorable, and of course we must also thank our anonymous benefactor for the donation of 100 million credits in prizes :) It took a few of you a little while to get used to the track but perseverance paid huge dividends. Most ended up running the Jeep Renegade CJ5 with the notable exception of Precision Blast who excelled herself in putting a Subaru 22B into the #3 spot.

At the end we managed to fill the full first page which is incredible. The #1 at the start of the week is now down at #12

Week 26 Results:

1st Place GReddy295 ......... 2:39.320 Wins a Prize Paint and 20 million Crs
2nd Place SpikoMCO ........... 2:40.627 Wins a Prize Paint and donated his 10 million Crs to GReddy295
3rd Place Precision Blast ..... 2:41.018 Wins a Prize Paint and 15 million Crs

The remaining top 10 drivers: HLR PRKid, R e z o a k, Wan Ge 1, BARNYCULL, Smoke5495, HLR Moss and HLR Thumby all win a Prize Paint and 10 million Crs

To claim your credits you will need to place unwanted HE cars into auction with opening bids of 5 or 10 million Crs and let us know when you start the auction. I've delivered most of the credits prizes but if Spiko could pick up any that are left I'll sort it on my return from holiday. PB is still owed 5 million that I know of.

The random prize paint this week goes to hansonalanrob who drove a Jeep Renegade to #54 in 2:53.040.

The Jeep Renegade sporting my GT

Precision Blast's Porsche 911

If I don't get chance to deliver before my holiday I'll catch up with you on my return.

During my holiday break I know some of you would like to share another challenge. Most seem OK with Goliath (sorry Precision Blast, give it your best shot) which I chose because I thought it would keep you amused much longer than a short circuit or sprint race.

Moss Holiday Weeks #27
Byron Bay Goliath
A Class
No Restrictions
Competition ends 11pm GMT on Sunday 16th July.

The usual prizes of a one-off paint for the first 3 places, plus 10 million CRs for the winner and 5 million Crs for 2nd and 3rd, and a prize paint for someone chosen at random from those posting times. In addition I'm offering a prize paint for the fastest time in a RWD car. To qualify for a prize you must post your time in this thread or in a similar thread to be found at HLR.club.

I hope you enjoy the track and good luck if you decide to give it a go.
 1 user liked this post.
#1608 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:48:15 PM(UTC)
Thanks Moss, have a nice Holiday 👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1609 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:00:42 PM(UTC)
Yes, thanks Moss for all your hard work - enjoy your well earned break!
 1 user liked this post.
#1610 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:02:48 PM(UTC)
Have a safe and happy holiday, Moss!
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#1611 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:12:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post

Moss Holiday Weeks #27
Byron Bay Goliath
A Class
No Restrictions
Competition ends 11pm GMT on Sunday 16th July.

"agent oo31" will not be happy with this choice.....lol.... agent oo31 is sitting in the 8th LB spot at Goliath (A-class). Is this how/why you picked it Moss?

DJ Saoco
 3 users liked this post.
#1612 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:21:12 PM(UTC)
I tested a couple of my existing general A800 setups around Goliath just to see how quick those leaderboard times are. I know the track pretty well as was in the top 20 in S2 and top 50 in S1 for a while before Christmas. Knocked way down now. I am a minute off the pace in A class!

Need some good fast builds for this one.

Tip :- You can reverse, turn around and drive up the beach to give yourself a flying first lap. I go back to the first rock arch / tunnel and then turn around. Just make sure you do not dirty the lap as you go back there.

Edited by user Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:23:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1613 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:24:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BARNYCULL Go to Quoted Post
I tested a couple of my existing general A800 setups around Goliath just to see how quick those leaderboard times are. I know the track pretty well as was in the top 20 in S2 and top 50 in S1 for a while before Christmas. Knocked way down now. I am a minute off the pace in A class!

Need some good fast builds for this one.

Tip :- You can reverse, turn around and drive up the beach to give yourself a flying first lap. I go back to the first rock arch / tunnel and then turn around. Just make sure you do not dirty the lap as you go back there.

Glad you've run Goliath many times Barny......thanks for the tip... I certainly need many more to even get a CLEAN Lap on this track. Anyway, I've actually only run Goliath 3 times (2 times in S1, and now, a quick test in an A-class stock tune). It was not a pretty site (about 2 mins off the ~Top 20)...lol.... So, I am going to need, and welcome, tips and build/tune recommendations. Thanks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 3 users liked this post.
#1614 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:35:26 PM(UTC)
I am certainly no expert on builds. My main success on Goliath was in the S2 regera which is very limited in build. I.e just max it out! Acceleration from say 120mph to 200mph will be key here. Not convinced that the fastest car on the back straight is necessarily the way to go as time can be made up in Surfers and the sweeping fast corners.

No amazing short cuts that I am aware of. I am sure we can get some pretty strange vehicles into top 100.

There will be some frustration experienced in the coming days though. That I will guarantee.

Have fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#1615 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 3:59:58 AM(UTC)

Thank You, I had that thought also. If it wasn't for you meddlesome kids... LOL

Enjoy your holiday and thanks for setting up the Goliath challenge. It's a course I know well. The challenge for me will be trying to avoid drifting the curves for skill points.

Barney, that's a real good tip for the first lap.
 3 users liked this post.
#1616 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 5:03:36 AM(UTC)

Thank You, I had that thought also. If it wasn't for you meddlesome kids... LOL

Enjoy your holiday and thanks for setting up the Goliath challenge. It's a course I know well. The challenge for me will be trying to avoid drifting the curves for skill points.

Barney, that's a real good tip for the first lap.

LOL, I wish I could still be described as a kid 😎
#1617 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 5:18:44 AM(UTC)
I don't i'll be knocking agent 0031 out of the top ten this time lol

First clean run - 11:51.578 - 99 Mitsubishi Lancer

Where's Moss when you need him, with his tunes lol 🙂👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
65 Pages<<636465Prev

Notification

Icon
Error