3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 7:10:06 AM(UTC)

Recruitment is open

Never mind my forum pic, won't seem to change. I am CJ with United Gamer Alliance If you landing on this page, you're most likely looking for a club to join. Below is a description of our club, look forward to meeting new faces.

Please read below for an overview of the Club.

Forza H3 Club Name: UGAlliance Car Club, in-game
Region: North American based, however we are not limited to North or South America.
In-game Club Tag: UGAx
Platform: PC/XB1 - Cross-play so why not.
Age Requirement: 17 or older
Mic Required: YES, sometimes communication is needed.
Club Activities: Free Roam, race, cruise, practice drifting, drag race anything our little minds can come up with.
What we're looking for: Like minded clean drivers (when racing or cruising), from amateur to pro skilled
Weekly Car Meets: Yes - MUST show up to at least one per week to maintain a spot on the website.
Required to join website: YES
Required to join site to join the in-game Club - No, you don't have to be an active member on site to join in-game club. open to public.
Teams: Yes, we have one team open as of now. Car Meets are based around that Team.
Chance to have your own racing team/group: YES
Website if interested in joining, REQUIRED to join club Teams: LINK:--->
United Gamer Alliance

Image: Cakezxc and Sinlessimortal vinyls .

#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 4:50:37 AM(UTC)
Are you guys still active on forza horizon 3 I'm an intermediate skilled but active quite often and would enjoy some comrades on there. I would like to possibly be on a race team or have one at some point. 😎
#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:18:35 AM(UTC)

@420, it's a hit or miss with the members of the club being active when I am on. I usually get on around 9pm CST. I do have some regulars that do play through out the day. If you're interested feel free to sign-up @ http://www.ugalliance.com/

About what time do you usually get on?
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error