3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:07:50 PM(UTC)
No matter how well or poorly designed the online functionality of the various Forza Motorsport and Horizon servers might be, nothing you just said is going to have any material impact on the situation at hand:

1. Turn 10 is not about to devote development resources to End of Life games.

2. At best, Turn 10 will learn/has learned from past mistakes, and the current stable of games will function better online into the future once the current stable of games, itself, goes End of Life.

3. There's no sense griping about the status quo; we are where we are. The developers unquestionably check these forums from time to time; take corrective action when/as they're able to; and even that, is solely upon their good graces to do so.

I feel your pain, my friend. But this is a "fight" one has no hope of winning—Turn 10 has all the keys, tools, and personnel under their own control. Period.
#52 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:07:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NorCalNavyMike Go to Quoted Post
No matter how well or poorly designed the online functionality of the various Forza Motorsport and Horizon servers might be, nothing you just said is going to have any material impact on the situation at hand:

1. Turn 10 is not about to devote development resources to End of Life games.

2. At best, Turn 10 will learn/has learned from past mistakes, and the current stable of games will function better online into the future once the current stable of games, itself, goes End of Life.

3. There's no sense griping about the status quo; we are where we are. The developers unquestionably check these forums from time to time; take corrective action when/as they're able to; and even that, is solely upon their good graces to do so.

I feel your pain, my friend. But this is a "fight" one has no hope of winning—Turn 10 has all the keys, tools, and personnel under their own control. Period.

Turn ten fixed this issue 3 month ago and before that a year ago so I do not think it is a waste of time asking. There has been no announcement that the FM3 Storefront is no longer avaailable.

Regards,

OzzyGeoff

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 1:29:52 PM(UTC)
Maybe Turn 10 has something in the pipeline, like say Forza 3 and 4 becoming backwards compatible on Xbox One with servers and all. That would be great. I would gladly pay 10 -15$ each to have these games again on Xbox One. Please T10 make this happen.

And thanks for the hundreds and hundreds of hours of great gaming you have givende us in the last 11-12 years.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:11:27 PM(UTC)
We can always write to twitter @ForzaMotorsport they NEVER reply but for sure they read the messages, I will write to @ForzaMotorsport forever about this issue.

Remember always try to tag @XboxSupport when we write to @ForzaMotorsport because the last time the server stopped working for +4 months they (@XboxSupport) helped to fix it internally.

Twitter @XboxSupport was crucial to fix the server that time. Believe me, it's true, I communicated with them (@XboxSupport) in an internal way (DM)

I hope the server works again. Greetings :)

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error