74 Pages<<727374Prev
#1826 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:28:40 PM(UTC)
OK, so I've been working with Forza 6 Apex and FM5 to get up to Tier 11 before the new game comes out. About a day and change ago, I decided to buy a 10-dollar pack of tokens in FM5 to max out the Tokens Paid column (we can discuss the stupidity of such a move later). The thing is, as far as I can tell, Forza Motorsport 5 recognizes that I have the tokens, but Forza Hub doesn't. Yet, the days driven counter continues to increase, along with my Forza 6 Apex progress.

Can someone check this out? I hope I didn't blow 10 bucks for nothing.

Gamertag is username.
#1827 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:22:59 PM(UTC)
Does the Forza Rewards Page page show the same?

It could take 48 hours for some purchases to update both there and the Forza Hub app (which should show you identical stats).

If it doesn't update for you after two days, there could be an issue we'd need to investigate.

Edited by user Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:23:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1828 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:17:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

It could take 48 hours for some purchases to update both there and the Forza Hub app (which should show you identical stats).

If it doesn't update for you after two days, there could be an issue we'd need to investigate.

Yep something is not quite working as I am still waiting for the 150 points for FM6 add on content I bought the complet content package when it was released a few months back. Is the only item I have not recived awards points for. Gamer Tag Alan J T

Formaly A J T 67
#1829 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:32:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

As of 10:31 pm, it still does not show the tokens as having been purchased.
74 Pages<<727374Prev

Notification

Icon
Error