199 Pages<<100101102103104>>PrevNext
#2526 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:34:48 AM(UTC)
On line Freeroam!
#2527 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:57:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AardvarkII Go to Quoted Post
On line Freeroam!

Then Custom Adventure -> Games only... S1 and S2 Classes are always pretty busy...

#2528 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:58:32 AM(UTC)
I know, I know, it might be a bit early to ask, but how do I complete the following challenge as fast as possible?

#Forzathon Party Time
Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Do I only need one Fiesta (D class, maybe I'll upgrade it to D500), and will it be easy to find playground games for this class? Or should I buy several Fiestas and upgrade them to have one for each available class? I don't like playground games much and my connection seems to be a bit wonky lately (for example: had to play 2 playground games today because I lost connection near the end of the first)

And yes, I realize that this isn't rocket science. But, i have a question, although a simple one, and it would be nice if someone could give me some advice. Thank you.
#2529 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:01:24 AM(UTC)
Got the Raptor HE only after two races instead of five.
 1 user liked this post.
#2530 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:11:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
I know, I know, it might be a bit early to ask, but how do I complete the following challenge as fast as possible?

#Forzathon Party Time
Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Do I only need one Fiesta (D class, maybe I'll upgrade it to D500), and will it be easy to find playground games for this class? Or should I buy several Fiestas and upgrade them to have one for each available class? I don't like playground games much and my connection seems to be a bit wonky lately (for example: had to play 2 playground games today because I lost connection near the end of the first)

And yes, I realize that this isn't rocket science. But, i have a question, although a simple one, and it would be nice if someone could give me some advice. Thank you.

I like to keep my main Fiesta at D-whatever it is for offline so I bought an extra and built it for A class. S1 and S2 are probably the most popular classes for playground games but if you look for a custom adventure and specify A class, you can usually find a session.

#2531 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:19:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post

I like to keep my main Fiesta at D-whatever it is for offline so I bought an extra and built it for A class. S1 and S2 are probably the most popular classes for playground games but if you look for a custom adventure and specify A class, you can usually find a session.

Okay. Thank you.
 3 users liked this post.
#2532 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:46:47 AM(UTC)
Quickest way would be to go into an Online Freeroam event, and create a blueprint for a 1 minute, Anything Goes, Infected session, then when people join it, just get everyone infected as fast as possible to shorten the time it takes. Rinse, and repeat another 4 times.
#2533 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:17:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Quickest way would be to go into an Online Freeroam event, and create a blueprint for a 1 minute, Anything Goes, Infected session, then when people join it, just get everyone infected as fast as possible to shorten the time it takes. Rinse, and repeat another 4 times.

Thanks for your reply.

#2534 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:53:36 AM(UTC)
The only problem I had with this week's forzathon was that it was too short. I had everything ironed out in 30 mins.
Instagram - justsomeguy2k00
Twitter - EvanMulcahy2
#2535 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:24:41 PM(UTC)
i had to quit and restart for the trading paint to trigger.
#2536 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:28:37 PM(UTC)
since the last update I'm unable to unlock the forzathon event's on the last two.

i'm surely not the having this issue
#2537 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:07:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Old Nippy Go to Quoted Post
i had to quit and restart for the trading paint to trigger.

Just pause while you're driving and view the list of Forzathon events in the menu. It will show it greyed out. When you go back in the game it triggers that you've completed the challenge and you get the Windows notification as well. Works every time for me. No need to restart the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#2538 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:30:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
The only problem I had with this week's forzathon was that it was too short. I had everything ironed out in 30 mins.

They're all quite short to be honest. I think PG should look into longer challenges so that it's more of an actual marathon. For example one challenge could be "complete a six race championship that includes the goliath circuit". That alone is around 20-30 minutes for one of the challenges.

Just something to draw it out a bit longer because Forzathon is more Forzasprint right now tbh.

(Btw I'm not bashing Forzathon, it's the main reason I come back to the game. In my opinion there's some room for improvement or a change of pace so to speak).

#2539 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:53:59 AM(UTC)
pretty easy one, finished up a championship i was in the middle of then did a few head to heads.

got most of the trading paints during the head to heads and in transit between the championship races, finished the rest on the long highway

just jumped online and got into a game of king, luckily you don't have to win the playground events!

pretty stoked about the raptor, will play around with it this weekend, blizzard mountain should be fun
#2540 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:12:35 AM(UTC)
Sucks..... This was the first time I've had issues with a forzathon and just had to be one of the vehicles I really wanted. I spent two hours last night trying to unlock achievements and nothing. I did 5 head to heads, did an online infected game, did 3-4 passes on the highway where I knew I got at least 30-40 trading paints and nothing.

I realized that I was still in the middle of a championship so I thought maybe that was the problem. I finished that championship then setup a blueprint for trading paints so I can keep tabs (seen someone post that in here) and did 35 of them with nothing popping. Did another infected game and nothing. Finally gave up and shut off the xbox. I even did a few restarts in between just to see if maybe that would help. Couldn't even get the achievements to gray out in the forzathon. SUPER Frustrated. One of the few HE cars I don't have.

1 user liked this post.
#2541 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:38:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NRummy Go to Quoted Post
Sucks..... This was the first time I've had issues with a forzathon and just had to be one of the vehicles I really wanted. I spent two hours last night trying to unlock achievements and nothing. I did 5 head to heads, did an online infected game, did 3-4 passes on the highway where I knew I got at least 30-40 trading paints and nothing.

I realized that I was still in the middle of a championship so I thought maybe that was the problem. I finished that championship then setup a blueprint for trading paints so I can keep tabs (seen someone post that in here) and did 35 of them with nothing popping. Did another infected game and nothing. Finally gave up and shut off the xbox. I even did a few restarts in between just to see if maybe that would help. Couldn't even get the achievements to gray out in the forzathon. SUPER Frustrated. One of the few HE cars I don't have.

That does sound frustrating. Did you have any connection issues during the Forzathon? Did you track challenge progress using the Achievement app? I know sometimes, for me at least, stuff doesn't fire immediately, but after doing something else, like finishing a race or even just banking a skill chain the challenge will pop. Has to do with Live Stat Send/Receive events I believe.

You mentioned Restarts... where they FULL SHUTDOWN or just console Off/On?

Usually when something doesn't work right away, try something different, or check here for some advice.
#2542 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:21:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post

That does sound frustrating. Did you have any connection issues during the Forzathon? Did you track challenge progress using the Achievement app? I know sometimes, for me at least, stuff doesn't fire immediately, but after doing something else, like finishing a race or even just banking a skill chain the challenge will pop. Has to do with Live Stat Send/Receive events I believe.

Usually when something doesn't work right away, try something different, or check here for some advice.

I didn't use the achievement app. The shutdowns were just console on/off. I did close out of the game once to try that as well.

No connection issues. I run over Ethernet and have stable 60mb/s speeds. Never had a connection drop or anything.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:23:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2543 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:40:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JU1CE Cannon Go to Quoted Post

I didn't use the achievement app. The shutdowns were just console on/off. I did close out of the game once to try that as well.

No connection issues. I run over Ethernet and have stable 60mb/s speeds. Never had a connection drop or anything.

Connection Issues may not be on your side, XboxLive has hiccups from time to time.

My advice if this happens in the future:

1) Try a FULL SHUTDOWN under the Power Setting > Restart
2) Track progress using the app just to be sure stuff is being counted, saves you time.
3) Come here and describe your situation so you can get help before the event is over

Good luck with future #Forzathons!
#2544 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:44:30 AM(UTC)

Most of them have been pretty easy and fast but I can appreciate the fact they can't please everyone. If they made them what some of us would imagine it should be, there would be complaints that people don't have the time to invest. There have been enough posts in past forzathons to indicate that it isn't so fast and easy for everyone so they may be closer to a happy medium than we realize. Not saying I don't agree with you but also I understand their challenge of trying to please the largest number of people possible in a given promotion.

My biggest fear is that if something happens to me, my wife will sell my race car for what I told her I have in it.
 2 users liked this post.
#2545 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:54:59 AM(UTC)

Raptors should be super cheap in the AH now. Just grab one there.

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 2 users liked this post.
#2546 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:39:02 PM(UTC)
Summarising some comments posted about #Forzathons being too short, maybe T10 & PG could setup a longer events. I have finished the whole game but I am still coming back for the events and cars.

Multiple events for big rewards. Vote for the next HE car you really want. Million credit or XP payouts for combined events.

It could be called "Community Based #Forzathon".

Just an idea for now as we have the second expansion to arrive any time from mid April, or Easter.
HSV
I just want one!
#2547 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:30:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: r00fus1337 Go to Quoted Post

Most of them have been pretty easy and fast but I can appreciate the fact they can't please everyone. If they made them what some of us would imagine it should be, there would be complaints that people don't have the time to invest. There have been enough posts in past forzathons to indicate that it isn't so fast and easy for everyone so they may be closer to a happy medium than we realize. Not saying I don't agree with you but also I understand their challenge of trying to please the largest number of people possible in a given promotion.

Forzathons are a bit short or my liking but are OK how they are for the general population.
When they only have 4 or 5 challenges it would be fair to actually have 4 or 5 challenges instead of one challenge being completing the other challenges......

Whats the future hold?
Challenge 1: compete in a race,
Challenge 2: complete challenge 1,
Challenge 3: complete the previous 2 challenges,
Challenge 4: complete all challenges

3 users liked this post.
#2548 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:21:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
Summarising some comments posted about #Forzathons being too short, maybe T10 & PG could setup a longer events. I have finished the whole game but I am still coming back for the events and cars.

Multiple events for big rewards. Vote for the next HE car you really want. Million credit or XP payouts for combined events.

It could be called "Community Based #Forzathon".

Just an idea for now as we have the second expansion to arrive any time from mid April, or Easter.

An idea I have is a points based system on a monthly basis.

You need say 1,000 forzathon points in the month to win the forzathon monthly prize. there would be maybe 1,500 points available. You choose which 1,000 you go for. 1,000 would be a bit of a chunky task and not something you can do in a night or weekend. Maybe things like do 5 races per week and stuff like that.
I blame the ants.
#2549 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:19:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

March #Forzathon
Events start 3am Eastern Fridays - just after midnight Pacific - and close at 3am Eastern Mondays
USA switches to Daylight Time on March 12. See Pacific Time and zone conversion at localtimes.info

17th-20th A SHAMROCKIN' GOOD TIME

#Forzathon That Was Lucky
Perform 5 Lucky Escape Skills to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Battling With Snakes
Complete a Race in a ‘Cobra’ to earn 25,000 XP

#Forzathon Starry-Eyed
Get 3 Stars on 3 PR Stunts to win the ’72 Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3

#Forzathon Top of the Mornin'
Complete ANY event to receive 20,000 CR

24th-27th SPRING FESTIVAL

#Forzathon Celebration Of The Cherry Blossom
Win a Race in a Japanese car to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Sushi Roll
Perform 15 Barrel Roll Skills in a Nissan to win the Nissan Silvia HE

#Forzathon Wasabi Shrimp
Perform 15 Drift Skills in the Honda S800 or the Toyota Corolla SR5 to receive 25,000 CR

#Forzathon Karaoke Night
Bank a Skill Chain during a Skill Song to earn 25,000 XP

31st-2nd April FOOLING AROUND

#Forzathon Three by Three
Complete 3 Races in the Morgan 3 Wheeler OR Regal Reliant to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Party Time

#Forzathon Going Walkies
Perform 30 Drift Skills in a Holden to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Tall Poppies
Complete ANY event to win the Subaru BRAT HE

April 7th-10th
#Forzathon Pace Yourself
Complete a Race in an AMC car to receive a Barn Find Rumor

#Forzathon Sewing Machine
Perform 10 Threading the Needle Skills to receive 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Back-Half Breakout
Complete 3 Drag Races to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Triple Out
Finish in the Top 3 of an Online Race to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE

Remember to reboot before starting events, and reboot again if achievements or gifts don't pop up promptly.

Bump

Edited by user Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:20:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#2550 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:49:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

March #Forzathon
Events start 3am Eastern Fridays - just after midnight Pacific - and close at 3am Eastern Mondays
USA switches to Daylight Time on March 12. See Pacific Time and zone conversion at localtimes.info

17th-20th A SHAMROCKIN' GOOD TIME

#Forzathon That Was Lucky
Perform 5 Lucky Escape Skills to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Battling With Snakes
Complete a Race in a ‘Cobra’ to earn 25,000 XP

#Forzathon Starry-Eyed
Get 3 Stars on 3 PR Stunts to win the ’72 Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3

#Forzathon Top of the Mornin'
Complete ANY event to receive 20,000 CR

24th-27th SPRING FESTIVAL

#Forzathon Celebration Of The Cherry Blossom
Win a Race in a Japanese car to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Sushi Roll
Perform 15 Barrel Roll Skills in a Nissan to win the Nissan Silvia HE

#Forzathon Wasabi Shrimp
Perform 15 Drift Skills in the Honda S800 or the Toyota Corolla SR5 to receive 25,000 CR

#Forzathon Karaoke Night
Bank a Skill Chain during a Skill Song to earn 25,000 XP

31st-2nd April FOOLING AROUND

#Forzathon Three by Three
Complete 3 Races in the Morgan 3 Wheeler OR Regal Reliant to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Party Time

#Forzathon Going Walkies
Perform 30 Drift Skills in a Holden to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Tall Poppies
Complete ANY event to win the Subaru BRAT HE

April 7th-10th
#Forzathon Pace Yourself
Complete a Race in an AMC car to receive a Barn Find Rumor

#Forzathon Sewing Machine
Perform 10 Threading the Needle Skills to receive 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Back-Half Breakout
Complete 3 Drag Races to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Triple Out
Finish in the Top 3 of an Online Race to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE

Remember to reboot before starting events, and reboot again if achievements or gifts don't pop up promptly.

Bump

I assume 'Cobra' refers to the Cobra 427, Cobra Daytona Coupe or the Mustang King Cobra. Are there any others?
199 Pages<<100101102103104>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error