2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 12:46:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: supaSHOCKER Go to Quoted Post
Is gifting still a thing in this game? Need a/some cars to help finally hit this achievement

No.

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:46:39 AM(UTC)
I managed to get this achievement in December. There were still people racing. I had about 150,000 CR when I decided to take a more drastic option.

My more drastic option needs two XBox 360s , two copies of FM2 and two XBox Live accounts. I have two XBox Live accounts, so that wasn't an issue and I borrowed a friend's XBox 360. I bought another copy of FM2 at a local GameStop. It cost under $10.

I set up my friend's XBox in one room and logged in with the XBox Live account that wasn't going to get the achievement. I had my XBox in another room logged in with the account that was going to get the achievement. I started FM2 on my friend's XBox and set up a private online race and invited my other account to join the race. I then went to the other XBox and accepted the invitation. I went back to the other XBox and started the race. I pulled over to the inside of the track when the race started. I then went back to the other XBox and did the race. Once the race was done I got some credits. I repeated this process multiple times.

The race I set up was on the Nissan Oval with the maximum number of laps and all assists turned off. I think this gives a little under 70,000Cr. I'd have to double check this. I picked a car I could run flat out without worrying about crashing. I think the car was the Ferrari LMP car. I forget the model name. The race takes just over an hour, about 1:05. After about 3 days and a total of 12 to 13 hours, I completed the achievement. I did this while I was with flu. I didn't have anything better to do.

Also, don't try gifting a car. The car will just be lost.

Edited by user Friday, March 31, 2017 10:55:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 4:05:04 AM(UTC)
if thers anyone still intrested in getting this achievement i have set up a gaming session for the 29th of may at 9:30 am uk time check the link below i need 4 or 5 more to get help with the achievement i will need a few sessions on it but this one will get me started and il also help others if they need it to confirm your partatipation at the link below peace out (note yous dont have to do the full race yous can back out after 1 or 2 laps il finish the race to get the credits it will be a 75 lap race on nissan speedway more than likely)

https://www.trueachievem...x?gamingsessionid=677060
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:23:04 PM(UTC)
I'd be happy to help except:
-the time you set is just wacky
-I've done 30-35lap Nissan Speedway once, and like any oval race in Forza series, it's just boring

If you ever want a proper race at a reasonable time, which 8-9 in the morning is not, I'd be happy to join.
But like I wrote in a long post on previous page, I will not help if people want it the easy way out and race the oval. I'm sure this statement will anger many, but I always say if you want something work for it and do it right, fairplay, no cheating,..., and the oval way just doesn't feel right to me.
Make a L1-L3 race at half of Max laps (30 or 35 laps I think) so you don't hit the Cr/race limit and I will help everytime anyone needs it. I will be there to race though, not just quit, but I will let you pass me before the finish in case I am ahead.
If anyone still wants me ;) under these conditions, you know how to reach me. Cheers
#30 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:29:49 AM(UTC)
il be doing a session sometime again asap to get more off this knocked out mate
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error