This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
26 Pages<<1718192021>>PrevNext
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#451 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:26:26 AM(UTC)
It seems like I missed out a lot of your updates... There are some real good looking shots here!
My favorite are this beauty, great great work! Bravo!

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#452 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:04:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
Those are some slick shots. The lighting on the paintwork with the black background is great.


Thanks! I am always glad to see you stop by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#453 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:06:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
It seems like I missed out a lot of your updates... There are some real good looking shots here!
My favorite are this beauty, great great work! Bravo!



Well I tend to update when I finish taking photos, sometimes I get to do a lot of shoots and sometimes I'm not as lucky but thank you for coming by!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#454 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:08:30 PM(UTC)
Photocomp21





Rank: B-Class Racing License
#455 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:40:01 AM(UTC)
The comparative set is such a unique idea, nice job with it. There are a ton of good shots, but I especially like the white Mclaren in the black background. The car just looks so smooth and pleasing!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#456 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:20:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
The comparative set is such a unique idea, nice job with it. There are a ton of good shots, but I especially like the white Mclaren in the black background. The car just looks so smooth and pleasing!


Thanks for coming by, I am gad you enjoyed the black and white set!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#457 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:22:57 AM(UTC)

Ferrari 599XX Zoo Pork Paint

This is not a Piggy Bank but the paint is shared so if you want one go grab it. Fairly simple just a pig on a car.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#458 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 10:15:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp21



How in the world did you manage to get that? :0

Edited by user Thursday, March 2, 2017 10:19:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#459 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:50:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JeamersJreams Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp21



How in the world did you manage to get that? :0


It's hard to explain, but there is a few spots in the game where you can go beyond the borders in the game and then free roam anywhere you want to. This shot was taken from under the road looking up at the car.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#460 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:04:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JeamersJreams Go to Quoted Post
[quote=Brokenvegetable;685518]Photocomp21

How in the world did you manage to get that? :0


It's hard to explain, but there is a few spots in the game where you can go beyond the borders in the game and then free roam anywhere you want to. This shot was taken from under the road looking up at the car.


So basically wallbreach. Howd you manage to get that color then?
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#461 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 8:50:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JeamersJreams Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JeamersJreams Go to Quoted Post
[quote=Brokenvegetable;685518]Photocomp21

How in the world did you manage to get that? :0


It's hard to explain, but there is a few spots in the game where you can go beyond the borders in the game and then free roam anywhere you want to. This shot was taken from under the road looking up at the car.


So basically wallbreach. Howd you manage to get that color then?


It's the white prismatic color available in the special colors section of the painter.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#462 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 9:39:13 AM(UTC)
I declare Witchcraft! Let's dunk BV in the nearest pond.
Nice work mate ;)
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#463 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 1:59:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
I declare Witchcraft! Let's dunk BV in the nearest pond.
Nice work mate ;)


Vegetables don't drown in water they grow !!!!!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#464 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 3:09:16 PM(UTC)

Sunburst and Cooldown!!

































Rank: A-Class Racing License
#465 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 6:33:00 PM(UTC)

Clean and crisp!

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#466 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 2:42:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Clean and crisp!



+1
Looks good.. clean like Homie said
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#467 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 6:40:44 AM(UTC)
Some great work here BV, interesting use of light, I really like the Ferrari rear end shots and the shot mentioned above is great as well,

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#468 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:16:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Clean and crisp!


Thanks, I try to mix it up and I am doing more with smaller parts of the cars.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#469 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:17:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Clean and crisp!



+1
Looks good.. clean like Homie said


Thanks for coming by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#470 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:19:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Some great work here BV, interesting use of light, I really like the Ferrari rear end shots and the shot mentioned above is great as well,


Thanks, I took pictures at one place with the sun like this .... then the sun kept as I moved from spot to spot.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#471 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:07:15 PM(UTC)
I love the lens flare!! Would love to see more of it, the first couple are quiet nice.
Rank: Series Champion
#472 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 6:38:30 PM(UTC)




Haha! In all seriousness, great shot BV :)
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#473 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:23:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A9 Atlas Go to Quoted Post
I love the lens flare!! Would love to see more of it, the first couple are quiet nice.


And more of it you shale see. I am going to do another lens flare set. Thanks for coming by!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#474 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:24:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post




Haha! In all seriousness, great shot BV :)


OMG AWESOME!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for coming by and giving me a laugh!!!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#475 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:26:26 PM(UTC)

Photocomp 22





26 Pages<<1718192021>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error