2 Pages12Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:37:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Any update on the 1966 Silvia (part of it) not being available to obtain in any manner ingame?

How are you not able to get it
I have it
I found the dlc on the marketplace..installed it..it went straight into my garage

https://www.microsoft.co...ssan-silvia/c0rh1bp7mtw8

ManteoMax posted that link in response to your post in the other thread on similar topic

Others, me included, have installed that car from that link, the store says we own it, but it does NOT appear in-game, either in our garage or to buy in-game.

Unless they've fixed it in the last day or so since I last checked my game, then it doesn't work for everyone.

This. It's not available in the "Find Cars" menu, nor is it in my owned cars.
Why does it matter if you are, in fact, "through with the Forza Series"?

#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:07:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Any update on the 1966 Silvia (part of it) not being available to obtain in any manner ingame?

I have it
I found the dlc on the marketplace..installed it..it went straight into my garage

ManteoMax posted that link in response to your post in the other thread on similar topic

Others, me included, have installed that car from that link, the store says we own it, but it does NOT appear in-game, either in our garage or to buy in-game.

Unless they've fixed it in the last day or so since I last checked my game, then it doesn't work for everyone.

Could it maybe be the fact that I'm still playing the previous games? I have no idea, it's a pretty crazy theory right! Could also have something to do with me seriously questioning whether or not I purchase the next game? I have no idea, perhaps you could help me clear that one up!

With reports of the free cars not being free issue being fixed, hopefully the Silvia issue will be fixed soon.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:14:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:49:13 PM(UTC)

I have it

Could it maybe be the fact that I'm still playing the previous games? I have no idea, it's a pretty crazy theory right! Could also have something to do with me seriously questioning whether or not I purchase the next game? I have no idea, perhaps you could help me clear that one up!

With reports of the free cars not being free issue being fixed, hopefully the Silvia issue will be fixed soon.

I "bought" it from that link
Went to manage game for forza 6 and installed it as it was in my waiting to install section ( didnt automatically install)
Hard reset my console
Started forza 6 and it was there waiting in my garage
It wont be in the find a car section as it is like the #66 ford and the fallout car..it's like a gift

Am i just lucky that i very rarely have any of the issues others seem to always have

Edited by user Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:51:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:11:33 PM(UTC)

I have it

I "bought" it from that link
Went to manage game for forza 6 and installed it as it was in my waiting to install section ( didnt automatically install)
Hard reset my console
Started forza 6 and it was there waiting in my garage
It wont be in the find a car section as it is like the #66 ford and the fallout car..it's like a gift

Am i just lucky that i very rarely have any of the issues others seem to always have

I did the same. Got it from that link, manage game and all that. Once it was installed I loaded up the game to find nothing. Went through the usual steps, hard reset, uninstall and reinstall, and still nothing.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:30:31 AM(UTC)
The issue with missing free cars & VIP status for purchasers of the Complete Forza6 Add-Ons Collection should now be resolved. We advise all players affected to close the game and re-launch to make sure entitlements are correctly refreshed from the server.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#31 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
The issue with missing free cars & VIP status for purchasers of the Complete Forza6 Add-Ons Collection should now be resolved. We advise all players affected to close the game and re-launch to make sure entitlements are correctly refreshed from the server.

Alright I have managed to obtain everything!!! I am happy
#32 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:10:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nappy Killmoar Go to Quoted Post
Since T10 is ignoring the threads in the "support" forum about this topic, I'll post this here to warn you prospective buyers of this pack. DO NOT BUY IT IN IT'S CURRENT STATE.
You will not get VIP or ANY FREE cars from the car packs (with exception of the infinity). What you will get is the Porsche Expansion, Nascar Expansion, and car packs (that must be purchased with in-game credits, contrary to what T10 has done in the past with it's DLC.)

And no, hard resetting, pulling out the cord and waiting 10 seconds doesn't work. Uninstalling and redownloading from the in-store Forza Marketplace doesn't work. Crossing your fingers while doing a 360 no look hard reset while spinning in your office chair won't work either.

Turn 10 hasn't responded and Microsoft support has been less than useless. Do real Turn 10 employee's still even read these forums, or do "Moderators" just respond with the company line?

Link to the "support" topic.

There you can read about the all the Forza fans that bought the pack that are having the exact same problem. If your on the fence about buying it, DON'T. Until we get some official word it's been fixed stay away, stay far away.

I have the same issues on BOTH Forza 6 and 5.
I tried everything. No way.
Now I played without this DLC I payed for nothing.
I called Microsoft. They can't do anything.
I payed for VIP and Cars pass for Forza 6 and 5 and get nothing.
Get VIP Pass and Cars DLC for Forza Horizon 3 and everything is OK !

Edited by user Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:54:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 5:54:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post

Nothing changed for me. :(
#34 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2017 6:54:35 AM(UTC)
Any update on the Silvia?
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:08:09 AM(UTC)
Same issue for me with the silvia.Showing as installed on the store page but nothing in game,did what peoplehave suggested regarding the reset,etc but still no good.
Andy
#36 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:57:32 PM(UTC)
Any updates on the whereabouts of the missing Silvia?
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:40:02 PM(UTC)
Maybe T10 should put it in for a 1 year after game comes out clause because they focus of their latest game. (Ie if you get the game when it was the latest game you shouldn't of had a problem)
#38 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:13:45 AM(UTC)
Last I checked I didn't have the Silvia either. I also purchased from the link and installed. I'll check again this afternoon.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:27:27 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the silvia hasn't appeared for me either

😢
#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:45:33 AM(UTC)
Mines showing as installed but cant find it in game anywhere! Not a gamebreaker for me but be nice to know why some people have it shown up in there game and others dont.
Andy
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:50:27 AM(UTC)
Still no change.

Help Please !!
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error