18 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext
#351 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 2:33:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: evomunk Go to Quoted Post
I can suggest looking at staffing agencies that specializes in creative/digital/marketing/freelance/etc. This is something that I've been doing.

This.

I'm just starting out in my second year of working for a digital marketing agency, sounds like the sort of thing that'd be ideal for yourself. If you're looking for an apprenticeship, shoot me a PM and I'm more than happy to shoot you links and help out where I can.

Hope you manage to work things out mate.

Higher.Level -> Facebook // Instagram
#352 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:35:44 PM(UTC)
One of my last contest entries ends in a selection

Since I had a ton of shots that I would of loved to enter I knew it would be tough deciding what three shots would be entered. However after entering three shots I am pleased one of my shots was selected, even if I would of preferred for my DB11 shot to be picked as seen below with my other two entries.

Click for the full size

Some of my DB11 Shots

Click for the full size

Why all of the shots aren't showing up

Since this post is being written up on my iPad and with me falling asleep that means only a few are being shown. But if you want to see the rest of the shots. Then well good news since you can click on this link that will take you to the one of the last shots. And after that to scroll through them, click on the right button.

Aside from that, I originally wanted to spend more time with the car. However will I ever return. Well maybe if my passion comes back. Plus if I do, then I will try to give the DB11 some more screen time. Yet in the end only time will tell when it comes to my future.

Originally Posted by: evomunk Go to Quoted Post
I can suggest looking at staffing agencies that specializes in creative/digital/marketing/freelance/etc. This is something that I've been doing.

It may not guarantee you a full time position, but it's something to build upon overtime which will eventually lead to a full time role someplace else. And without a doubt, you should see your wages increase significantly.
Originally Posted by: Hachikata Go to Quoted Post
You seem to have thanked us for the advice but then completely ignored any advice that was given.

Pebb, you cannot keep on like this. Take a break from here, clear your head, talk to a counsellor and move on from there.. There is very little any of us can do, especially if any advice given is ignored.
Thanks for your advice and thoughts chaps.

@Zed: Thanks for going into more detail via PM.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:37:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#353 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:04:09 AM(UTC)
Being in a position where l got a decent education and landed a good job in programming right after, l feel like l can't give insight on how to bootstrap yourself out of the low-paying tough jobs. I've never done more than two weeks of such work. So the only sensible thing to say about money is nothing at all.

But what l can say coming from otherwise uneasy premises with fostercare and so on, is that you (not just literally you, everyone) have to take command and responsibility of their own outcomes. Being upset about the world at large is only going to leave you upset. Thinking you cant make it will mean you wont. Life is unfair but it's unfair to everybody.

All l really know about you is that you're a struggling artist. So the only advice l can give is keep struggling, to be an artist. To become a professional artist.
#354 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:33:46 AM(UTC)
Pebb the shots you take are always out of this world! Great job with the pictures! And I'm sure you will find some job that you enjoy!
#355 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 7:51:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

This is a nice picture! What location was this at on the map and was it set to night time?

Edited by user Wednesday, March 1, 2017 7:53:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#356 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:54:03 PM(UTC)
I have a question on the contest I just looked up the rules and everything understand them only thing I don't understand what number is the next one and when does the contest start and end every week you can point me into the right direction or show me a thread I appreciate it and how do you guys get pictures of your cars that you want to put up like on this thread I know it probably shows me as a tier 1 I am a tier 8 in the Forza hub I'm not really good with this Forza Motorsports forum so if anybody could help me I would really appreciate it thanks a lot guys hey ladies
#357 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 12:18:18 AM(UTC)
Congrats on photo contest win Pebb
#358 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 2:34:33 AM(UTC)
Congrats to the win Pebb! A really nice shot there.

Like this one too
#359 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 6:37:45 AM(UTC)
Congrats on the comp win, stunning shot. Love the natural looking sunlight in this one;

#360 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 4:45:59 PM(UTC)
Congrats on your win Pebb. I love this gorgeous shot:

I wish you all the best in finding a job you're happy with.
#361 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:28:18 AM(UTC)
Great job done on those DB11 photos! I can't choose only one!
#362 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:08:37 AM(UTC)
Will I come out of Retirement someday

Well anything could happen. However two people have enticed me with their preview or full size edit. And that is Hookerno1 & Nights Viper. But if I do come out of my early retirement, then it won't be for at least 1-2 months or a few months. Other then those two, there is two more things that might bring me out of retirement. First is my Flickr Pro Sub that I still want to make the most of. As well as the subscription there are still some cars that I want to work with.

Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
Being in a position where l got a decent education and landed a good job in programming right after, l feel like l can't give insight on how to bootstrap yourself out of the low-paying tough jobs. I've never done more than two weeks of such work. So the only sensible thing to say about money is nothing at all.

But what l can say coming from otherwise uneasy premises with fostercare and so on, is that you (not just literally you, everyone) have to take command and responsibility of their own outcomes. Being upset about the world at large is only going to leave you upset. Thinking you cant make it will mean you wont. Life is unfair but it's unfair to everybody.

All l really know about you is that you're a struggling artist. So the only advice l can give is keep struggling, to be an artist. To become a professional artist.
Thanks for going in-depth with your thoughts. Now with that out the way I should mention quite a few of the FTI lads are trying to help me with my job search. But like with everything in life, only time will tell if I can get out of my job at Asda.

Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on photo contest win Pebb
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
Congrats to the win Pebb! A really nice shot there.

Like this one too
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on the comp win, stunning shot. Love the natural looking sunlight in this one;

Cheers Lads

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on your win Pebb. I love this gorgeous shot:

I wish you all the best in finding a job you're happy with.
If my job search ends in me getting a better job. Then well how should I put this. Oh yea it will be interesting to see how Asda reacts when I hand in my notice.

Originally Posted by: MarioV8HEMI Go to Quoted Post
Great job done on those DB11 photos! I can't choose only one!
Cheers

Edited by user Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:16:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#363 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 4:39:36 PM(UTC)

Amazing job Pebb!
Looks like something you'd find in an official teaser, press shots!
#364 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 4:04:40 AM(UTC)
Wow...just

Wow

Sorry for the lack of words but I can't pick any better
#365 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:49:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TIGARDIA Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post

Absolutely amazing shots Pebb! As always.

I completely undetstand what you're going through right now and still hope seeing you around from times to times. Life being what it is, sometimes you just got to do what you got to do. So good luck with this.
#366 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:19:31 PM(UTC)
Pebb galleries never disappoint. This is one sets the bar at Everest-esque heights.
#367 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:57:28 AM(UTC)
Hey Pebb,

I hope you are well, Stunning thought out compositions as usual. I hope you do follow the route with your artistic/photographic talent for a career/employment. ;))
Keep them coming

Cheers
torque
#368 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:13:53 PM(UTC)

Click for more sizes

@ Everyone who commented: Thanks for every comment. However since life still is one big grind me, I will have to leave commenting on every reply for a later date.

Edited by user Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:14:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#369 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:58:15 AM(UTC)
Glad to see you Pebb!
#370 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 4:22:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see you Pebb!
Only you then. Right where is that BBQ located so I can smash it. Because currently it is stopping anyone else from commenting. 😑

#371 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 10:02:08 PM(UTC)
Glad to see you Pebb!
Only you then. Right where is that BBQ located so I can smash it. Because currently it is stopping anyone else from commenting. 😑

Haha grumpy old man! But I feel you.. But remember Pebb, you ain't forgotten. Looking forward to see more of your incredible shots.
#372 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 10:25:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see you Pebb!

Haha grumpy old man! But I feel you.. But remember Pebb, you ain't forgotten. Looking forward to see more of your incredible shots.
Just a bit of banter on my end. 😋

#373 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:58:09 PM(UTC)
Hey Pebb,

Just discovered your galleries last week and have been drooling over them for the last few days on the bus (makes the trip much more enjoyable). Your photography is second to none and always spot on. One of my favourites is the 8V Supersonic set. Sad to hear that you haven't found a way to make a living off these amazing skills. Hope you can find a better job and thanks for all the awesome galleries.
#374 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:55:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackphoenix543 Go to Quoted Post
Hey Pebb,

Just discovered your galleries last week and have been drooling over them for the last few days on the bus (makes the trip much more enjoyable). Your photography is second to none and always spot on. One of my favourites is the 8V Supersonic set. Sad to hear that you haven't found a way to make a living off these amazing skills. Hope you can find a better job and thanks for all the awesome galleries.
Thanks for checking out my past galleries along with my latest one. And while on the subject of this gallery as things are going it might be a while before a proper update is released. Yet since I have dropped in terms of regular viewers, I will have to see if I can get my act together. Now with those thoughts posted up it is time to end it on these final words. When it comes to my future. Well only time will tell if my future will be secured. However from the look of things it might not happen. And if it leads to me being homeless someday. Then all that can be said is one thing.

I only have myself to blame and since my last 13-14 years of my work life has been one failure since during my school days, not enough was done by me to secure it. Yet since I am pretty use to being a failure when it comes to jobs in real life it also means I am not afraid of dying. Instead it will be interesting to see what comes after death. But what do I think happens next. Well first I believe our conscience is reused and we end up in another universe or this one via another born person. And before anyone say's anything it should be noted, when we dream the dream we are in feels like another universe in either of the following two areas. First our conscience when it leaves our bodies we are put through a simulation. Next we are experience another version of us in a different universe. Now with those two theories out of the way, why do I mention being sent to another universe temporary.

Well in one of my last few dreams I met a being that looked like a human. But they were artificial with skin that feels very real since in the dream or simulation I touched the skin of the artificial human with my face. And well it was soft as well as having depth like it was real and solid. Plus with some stories of late it is being reported or seems like we are advancing quite rapidly when it comes to androids and how the skin wrapped around such a being is being produced.

#375 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 6:15:36 PM(UTC)
If anyone has got anything to say about my latest shot or one of my previous updates. Then well I would be a happy fellow. Either way I will try to get my next update out the door In the near future. But before hand, you might see me making a come back in the official Photomode Contests since I have unfinished business as far as I am concerned. Yet in the long run I do not have much faith since my going on a few winning streaks are long gone. Kind of like the stability of the world in my view.

18 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error