3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:14:45 PM(UTC)
Fixing vote to kick, and fixing track limits seems to be wheat will remain. Havent tested yet thuogh.
Proud member of Hard Luck Racing.

If your time isn't on HC board, it means nothing.

Mr. Oddball
Beat me with lotus, No big deal. Beat me with SUV, you have earned my respect
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:16:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Agent oo23 Go to Quoted Post
I don't get it. Sure new stuff is welcomed, but I've been reading this newsgroup for a while and I can't remember someone asking for that. I hope there is more than that because those new features won't improve much gameplay and fairblay for most of people. Just my opinion...

Many viewers were pretty vocal during last year's early Formula E and FRC broadcasts about getting these features. If they're going to be successful in eSports (and Beam streaming in the upcoming Windows Creators Update), it makes sense that they put this effort in. This is about private lobbies and structured racing after all. Among wishlist requests here, custom public lobby control and qualifying/grid ordering are frequently requested. Just because this update doesn't address every issue doesn't mean it's out of order.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:18:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:23:59 PM(UTC)
The Spectate option is no longer available in public hoppers unless you just joined ant the race is underway. If you have already participated in a race for that lobby, you will not be able to spectate. I sincerely hope this is addressed soon. The ability to spectate the race without having to leave the lobby is really nice if you need to take a 5 minute break for ( insert reason here, ie. Answer a phone call )
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:27:52 PM(UTC)
Wonder if the two cars we'll get for this will be the Ferrari California and the Opel Manta that snuck in months ago and we've heard nothing about since.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:28:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:10:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RM KrypticKhaos Go to Quoted Post
The Spectate option is no longer available in public hoppers unless you just joined ant the race is underway. If you have already participated in a race for that lobby, you will not be able to spectate. I sincerely hope this is addressed soon. The ability to spectate the race without having to leave the lobby is really nice if you need to take a 5 minute break for ( insert reason here, ie. Answer a phone call )

I noticed this, too. I thought my "Y" button wasn't working.

Fix one thing, break two others.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:46:08 AM(UTC)
The new options are great especially manual grid ordering for private clubs/lobby racing like ours at PPS , so defo a big plus for us and also another thing is that they are extending the life cycle of forza 6 by adding the lambo to everyone recently and now this update would be great to have a few other new features try's out on here and poss a few new cars to wet our lips
Painter on Forza - flying solo 😔

See my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/evod...1146044913840209920?s=12
#32 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:26:16 AM(UTC)
Would be great except now I can't join any lobbies another reason to give up this game
#33 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:44:23 AM(UTC)
Thx Turn10. I really like the way it goes with Forza Motorsport. :-)
But I find it a pity that the MANUEL GRID Option is disabled, if you use more than one playergroup. Many leagues uses up to four playergroups for a BOP (Balance of Performance), with different Handicaps. So it would be really nice to fix that. :-)
German content creator: https://www.youtube.com/DiePixelHelden
- PXH Performance -
#34 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:11:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Agent oo23 Go to Quoted Post
Sure new stuff is welcomed, but I've been reading this newsgroup for a while and I can't remember someone asking for that.

I asked for it 10 months ago.
 4 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:31:30 AM(UTC)
Hey hey, I think they've fixed the Previous Race screen in MP. Now shows correct finishing order. Small yay!
#36 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:26:26 AM(UTC)
How do I get the game to install the new update??? Im stuck on the title screen (the screen with Ford GT tail light)..... after pressing 'A' to try starting the game, it just sits there, doesn't show any kind of notice that an update is being downloaded. Ive tried many times, the last attempt i let it sit for an hour, still stuck on tail light title screen...... absolutely no notice ever came up saying update in progress. An hour seems a bit excessive for a +-1.6G update, so I gave up...... Ive checked the xbox store, found nothing. Ive ejected and reinserted the disc, but nothing. Ive tried 4 different profiles, nothing. My xbox live is good. My internet is good (direct line, hell no its not a wireless connection...wireless internet on xbox is for losers 🙂) Ive tried going into "My games and apps" and checking the "available updates" tab but its empty. It wont update automatically or manually???? Im confused, and frustrated..... somebody help LoL or point me in the right direction on where to get help.... thanks in advance.

***In process of reinstalling the game..... good sign, after starting the reinstall, it said "this game needs an update, want to update now?"......well of course i want to, who would ever select no.... on any game..... ever?? never understood why they even offer not updating a game that you are trying to install and play......woo hoo xbox notification forza 6 ready..... fingers crossed it works.....

Edited by user Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:59:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:06:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EstanislaoECV58 Go to Quoted Post
How do I get the game to install the new update???

my games/apps>start button>manage game>updates

#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:08:26 PM(UTC)
nope, tried that and mentioned it in my post, but thanks for the reply.

also, the reinstall didnt change anything...... still stuck on title screen.
all i can think of is maybe because i bought the game from Game Stop.....pre owned..... so maybe its a license issue with the update??? but i cant see why it would be a problem, its just the only thing i can think of for this happening.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:30:21 PM(UTC)
im disappointed in myself for not thinking of this before but it was a simple solution......... cleared cache/system battery restart...... back to playing once again.
if anyone feeling lucky, come try to tag me in virus lobby, i bet youll have a tough time 😉
#hahaMissedMe
#CloseButNoCigar
#TryAgain
#NeedAirborneVirus2TagMe
www dot CatchmeIFuCan dot com
hehehe
#40 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:12:59 PM(UTC)
Why is spectating disabled now (and it doesn't seem to be consistent). Is this by design? Am I missing the secret handshake?
#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:14:25 PM(UTC)
Manual grid assignment for private lobbies is a great feature, there were so many times in the past I wished this feature was available when running private league matches. While I'm glad T10 is still updating the game, I really hope they fixed the transmission damage issue and hopefully improved the physics in the game.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:08:40 PM(UTC)
It is a start T10 but how about fixing the AI's where they are not brick walls in a private lobby and make it where host can pick cars and color to run against like in FM4. Make Private lobbies great again!
Hey! That Thing Have A Rotary?!
 4 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:53:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RM KrypticKhaos Go to Quoted Post

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the public hopper Spectate issue that KrypticKhaos calls out above. The team is busy working on a fix now that I hope will be available next week. More information as I have it.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:05:44 PM(UTC)
thank you!
#45 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:40:51 PM(UTC)
Thanks mechberg for the update, I sure have missed the ability to spectate, hope it gets sorted soon.
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:13:24 PM(UTC)
Great features to add, hopefully this is just a taste of whats in store for fm7 and wont be just a copy/paste job of fm6.

Edited by user Friday, February 24, 2017 6:20:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 2:06:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the public hopper Spectate issue that KrypticKhaos calls out above. The team is busy working on a fix now that I hope will be available next week. More information as I have it.

Thanks,
Brian

sounds great, thanks
#48 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 7:28:40 PM(UTC)
will the latest update include any cars or a new track at all?
#49 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 9:29:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NiNk0555555555 Go to Quoted Post

What do you think?
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 12:29:25 AM(UTC)

No.

Originally Posted by: Renewal Nultien Go to Quoted Post

What do you think?

An answer is more useful than a rethorical question y'know...

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error