This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
26 Pages<<1617181920>>PrevNext
#426 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 2:54:36 PM(UTC)
In my view the idea you have gone for with your latest batch of shots would of worked better had one thing been changed. And that is by making sure no watermarks were anywhere to be seen. However if you want a good way to get rid of the watermarks before a text layer is added on top, then well good news since you can. But remember this. When you download the shots without any watermarks from Xbox DVR after you have used the Screen Capture function on your Xbox One, then it will result in a larger format shot aka PNG.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#427 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 7:30:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
In my view the idea you have gone for with your latest batch of shots would of worked better had one thing been changed. And that is by making sure no watermarks were anywhere to be seen. However if you want a good way to get rid of the watermarks before a text layer is added on top, then well good news since you can. But remember this. When you download the shots without any watermarks from Xbox DVR after you have used the Screen Capture function on your Xbox One, then it will result in a larger format shot aka PNG.

You know I thought about that after I had them all done and was looking at them. But I figured.... who's gona care.... I should have known!! But its good that you are on my heels to keep me giving only my best work. See I knew subconsciously that I needed someone to give me a kick!

Thanks !!
#428 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 8:47:23 AM(UTC)
My favorites from you recently:

All of those are great BV! Really creative work with the Vette.
#429 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 9:00:00 AM(UTC)

Extra shots

Camaro HE

Camaro HE Funnies

Photocomp Rejects

#430 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 9:04:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
My favorites from you recently:

All of those are great BV! Really creative work with the Vette.

Thanks for stopping by! I really liked doing the vette set. Was thinking of doing it again with other cars.
#431 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 12:46:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post

These are all fantastic. I have struggled to get angles I like on the mono.
#432 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:05:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post

These are all fantastic. I have struggled to get angles I like on the mono.

Its not an easy car to shoot I will say that!! Maybe top five most difficult cars to shoot of all the Forza games, Thanks for coming by.
#433 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 2:04:29 PM(UTC)
Liking the realism in these two BV, great work on the rest of the shots, nice to see not everythings serious as well.

#434 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 8:00:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Liking the realism in these two BV, great work on the rest of the shots, nice to see not everythings serious as well.

Thanks, I love the way they turned out. Nice to see you stopping by. Glad you enjoyed these.
#435 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 8:38:03 PM(UTC)

Chevy Chevelle HE

Two new Cars added !!!!!

Chevy Camaro HE Skills Boost - Yarrar Fields Blueprint
Chevy Chevelle HE Skills Boost - Timber MIll Blueprint
#436 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:32:44 AM(UTC)

this is such a yummy shot, great job BV!
#437 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:52:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post

+1, love the lihgting here. I really like the first shot as well, looks like a shark with that top of driftzone marker on the roof. Great stuff.

#438 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:25:04 AM(UTC)
These Sir, are magnificent!

The colour/lighting in the second is like no other shot I've seen from this game, bravo.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:26:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#439 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:22:11 AM(UTC)

Thanks, I think this is the first time any of my pictures have been called yummy!! Glad you enjoyed them!!
#440 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:24:43 AM(UTC)

+1, love the lihgting here. I really like the first shot as well, looks like a shark with that top of driftzone marker on the roof. Great stuff.

I only realized that shark thing after you said something. and it kinda does! Thanks for coming by I am always happy to see you here!
#441 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:30:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
These Sir, are magnificent!

The colour/lighting in the second is like no other shot I've seen from this game, bravo.

That second shot, I have taken shots like that many times before... Just never kept any of them. To me the car is too dark. I would rather see the car better. I also had a totally blacked out version of this where the car was solid black but it blended into the ground too much to keep. I love this type of photography but I never like the results, in this game anyway. I had this as my photocomp 23 pic but I replaced it for something better.
#442 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:51:31 AM(UTC)
Here is the largest set I have done to date in Forza. A single car, The McLaren P1. In two colors, Black and White both Matte finishes. WHITE was done at the Construction Site while BLACK was done at the twin towers. I spent about three hours taking these shots so I hope you enjoy them!

BLACK

WHITE

#443 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:58:24 AM(UTC)
#444 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:28:46 AM(UTC)
Great comparitive set BV, good idea to demonstrate the contrast between the 2, the rear of the Mclaren is so photogenic and i love the rear light shots. The shot below is my fave of the set though, great use of lighting and a cracking end result. Well done.

#445 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:07:51 AM(UTC)
Every one looks fantastic! How do you get that white lighting glitch?
#446 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:24:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Very good!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this set. It was a lot of fun and hard to stop talking photos of.
#447 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:25:51 PM(UTC)
Great comparitive set BV, good idea to demonstrate the contrast between the 2, the rear of the Mclaren is so photogenic and i love the rear light shots. The shot below is my fave of the set though, great use of lighting and a cracking end result. Well done.

Yea it was my whole point to demonstrate that color and contrast can be a friend as much as blending and opposites. I just LOVED the end lights on the car!!! They are beautiful!
 1 user liked this post.
#448 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:28:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
Every one looks fantastic! How do you get that white lighting glitch?

Look for a post about showing locations for shooting started by Pebb I explain where to find the black and white shot locations. The white one is in the construction site and requires the sun to be overhead and out! Otherwise you get shadows. In the post I made I also share my base lighting positions to start with. Once you set that messs with the options to create other effects.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:29:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#449 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 9:56:39 PM(UTC)

Photocomp 20

#450 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:17:40 AM(UTC)
Those are some slick shots. The lighting on the paintwork with the black background is great.
26 Pages<<1617181920>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error