This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
247 Pages<<245246247Prev
#6151 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:48:07 AM(UTC)
The Pacer is slow... It requires an engine swap to be able to do anything.

356A has some neat mods. The Race and Street wings are inverted but that's not much of an issue. And the displacement upgrade lets you go up to 2000... which is the number the latest 356 models had.
Ex-NeoDragonaut.
 1 user liked this post.
#6152 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:55:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrEff1618 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having problems getting the achievements to register? I've done each of them 2 fold by my own count but nothing is popping in game.

think it might be time to post this AGAIN

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
5) Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

a) Waiting... it may be a service delay
b) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
c) Terminate and Restart the game
d) Restart the Console
8) Don't use DLC cars

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.
#6153 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 4:48:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having problems getting the achievements to register? I've done each of them 2 fold by my own count but nothing is popping in game.

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

d) Restart the Console
8) Don't use DLC cars

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section

Except, you know, I've been playing for a while now and have checked all of that and was more interested is seeing if other were having issues in case it was a specific location, or if there was some hidden condition (like a certain car class) that had been missed out.

My bad for not being clear that I was trying to see if others are having issues and not stating how I've tried everything in the repost you quoted. Then again, I guess it's easier on your part to assume we're all just stupid and post said repost then provide anything helpful.

Edited by user Sunday, April 1, 2018 4:54:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6154 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 7:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GGEETT RREEAALL Go to Quoted Post
The Kangaroo Skills aren't counting for me. I can make them pop rapidly without problem but they aren't counting towards the achievement progress.

I'm online and everything but just not sure why I'm not getting the achievement, and consequently no rumor from the game.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Well after a quick scan I would have to say yes, you are not alone in achevements not working amazing what you find out by just reading the last couple of pages on any topic.

Now Only Acheving a 50% Approval rate.👍 Approvals may take from 24 to 48 hours 👌
 2 users liked this post.
#6155 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 3:26:36 PM(UTC)

d) Restart the Console
8) Don't use DLC cars

Except, you know, I've been playing for a while now and have checked all of that and was more interested is seeing if other were having issues in case it was a specific location, or if there was some hidden condition (like a certain car class) that had been missed out.

My bad for not being clear that I was trying to see if others are having issues and not stating how I've tried everything in the repost you quoted. Then again, I guess it's easier on your part to assume we're all just stupid and post said repost then provide anything helpful.

But i know YOU are stupid..you confirmed that and dont deserve any help
People offering help and you are rude in response
You still havent said what you have tried..if you are on pc or xbone
Most people will find by going through that list fully will get their achievements working again
If on xbox try pulling your power plug from the wall for a few minutes..try doing the same on PC
Even restart your modem and/or router

Every forzathon has worked first time , every time for me..from release..not 1 issue on pc or xbone
Most people's issues are either due to their settings or not reading instructions correctly

Edited by user Sunday, April 1, 2018 4:58:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6156 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 11:48:44 AM(UTC)
Just starting this forzathon session. Going for the 20 kangaroo for barnfind. In the process I got it and the 3 wheel spin achievement.

I found barn find. When I came back to game, I have no traffic anywhere. I drove around and even fast traveled the map long enough for the pacer to be ready to collect, collected it and back out to game. Still no traffic. As I type this, if I go to map, I get car sounds as if traffic is passing, but no traffic.

Prior to completing achievement, I had traffic...
 1 user liked this post.
#6157 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 12:00:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Just starting this forzathon session. Going for the 20 kangaroo for barnfind. In the process I got it and the 3 wheel spin achievement.

I found barn find. When I came back to game, I have no traffic anywhere. I drove around and even fast traveled the map long enough for the pacer to be ready to collect, collected it and back out to game. Still no traffic. As I type this, if I go to map, I get car sounds as if traffic is passing, but no traffic.

Prior to completing achievement, I had traffic...

Hi there,

Same thing happened to me! Just exit the game and restart :)

Cheers,

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Official Community Liaison |
#6158 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 12:52:43 PM(UTC)
Had to restart game to get traffic back x1x, so I could complete lucky escapes. All forzathons registered all barn finds collected.
 2 users liked this post.
#6159 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:56:43 AM(UTC)

d) Restart the Console
8) Don't use DLC cars

But i know YOU are stupid..you confirmed that and dont deserve any help
People offering help and you are rude in response
You still havent said what you have tried..if you are on pc or xbone
Most people will find by going through that list fully will get their achievements working again
If on xbox try pulling your power plug from the wall for a few minutes..try doing the same on PC
Even restart your modem and/or router

Every forzathon has worked first time , every time for me..from release..not 1 issue on pc or xbone
Most people's issues are either due to their settings or not reading instructions correctly

Indeed, and as such I wish to apologise. I was a bit stressed due other non Forza related reasons (not that that is an excuse) and allowed that to bleed over into my comment.

Anyway, the achievements popped last night after trying them again so it must have been the servers playing up since I hadn't done anything since Saturday.

#6160 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:31:24 AM(UTC)
The barn finds in this week's Forzathons are not being triggered if you've already earned the car included in this quest. I don't think that's fair at all not to receive a barn find rumor for cars you've already have! That means that only those who've never completed the original barn find for the two cars in question will receive the barn-find rumor after successfully completing the forzathon event. Is this the way this is supposed to work? If not since probably only a few people received barn find requests, these forzathon events need to be extended!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#6161 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:10:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
The barn finds in this week's Forzathons are not being triggered if you've already earned the car included in this quest. I don't think that's fair at all not to receive a barn find rumor for cars you've already have! That means that only those who've never completed the original barn find for the two cars in question will receive the barn-find rumor after successfully completing the forzathon event. Is this the way this is supposed to work? If not since probably only a few people received barn find requests, these forzathon events need to be extended!

You only get them if you didnt get them first time around
Was stated earlier in this thread by t10 staff member Grimilian after it was asked last friday when the forzathon started so it is working as intended
Not sure why they need to be extended..its not fm7

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:12:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6162 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:10:35 PM(UTC)

Was stated earlier in this thread by t10 staff member Grimilian after it was asked last friday when the forzathon started so it is working as intended

I agree with talby. I had completed these Barn Finds when they first appeared. This time I just wanted to complete the Challenge. Both of the Barn Find Challenges have two parts, one for the Barn Find and second for Credits or XP. I didn't get any Barn Find Rumour, I didn't expect to, I got by Credits and XP and completed Challenge.

I still have completed all Challenges.
HSV
I just want one!
#6163 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:14:08 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon - SPRING IS BACK!
When will the festival bloom?

image from the Week in Review

April 6 - 13

#Forzathon Spring Speed
Perform 20 Speed Skills to win 35,000 CR

#Forzathon Drizzle Driver
Complete a Race to earn 35,000 XP

#Forzathon Bounding Around
Perform 10 Kangaroo Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Fresh Skills
Perform 5 Ultimate Skill Chains to receive the Porsche Cayman GTS

Discussion thread for tips.
#6164 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 10:21:14 AM(UTC)

They add to game completion so it might not be possible to give them again to people who already have them.

If you do the challenge, you earn the achievement but the trigger to unlock the Barn Find doesn't work because you have already completed it in the past.

Nevertheless, I wish these cars weren't so limited... The Pacer is really fun and the Speedster is obviously very cool.
Ex-NeoDragonaut.
#6165 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:01:06 AM(UTC)
Greetings all,

I was just scrolling through the current list of achievements for this game on my console, and noticed that there are no more achievements listed for after the last confirmed forzathon set to end during the first week in May in about 15 calendar days from today.

Does that mean there is no more forzathons for the rest of Forza Horizon 3's life cycle beginning in a couple weeks?

Kind regards,

-Robert

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:02:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6166 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:43:24 AM(UTC)
no one here has an answer to that, you will just have to wait and see. Keep checking https://www.trueachievem...rza-Horizon-3/challenges
#6167 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 7:26:56 PM(UTC)
For Current Forzathon. Queen of the Track one.

Win a Championship in a European Sports Car to win 3 Wheelspins.
I've done last championship race that i was playing. I ran that race with the BMW M2 Coupe. also track was a Timber Mill Scramble. but i didn't get the Forzathon reward.
I'm using English language. so, i don't think this is the localization error or something.
I'll run other championships with other European Sports cars anyway. also i'm going to ask to support if i need. but before doing so, I'd like to hear is this happened just only to me, because of certain conditions or is just a glitch?

Edit
Addition note. i ran other champion with TVR Sagaris just now and i revieved Forzathon reward.
So, that was a glitch. i'm not sure how exact happened.

Edited by user Friday, April 20, 2018 7:47:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kinds learning on English.
 1 user liked this post.
#6168 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 2:40:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post

I've done last championship race that i was playing. I ran that race with the BMW M2 Coupe. also track was a Timber Mill Scramble. but i didn't get the Forzathon reward.
I'm using English language. so, i don't think this is the localization error or something.
I'll run other championships with other European Sports cars anyway. also i'm going to ask to support if i need. but before doing so, I'd like to hear is this happened just only to me, because of certain conditions or is just a glitch?

Edit
Addition note. i ran other champion with TVR Sagaris just now and i revieved Forzathon reward.

you need to do the whole championship using a European sports car, not just the last race
could also be because the M2 Coupe is a DLC car, there's sometimes issues with DLC cars
#6169 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:26:02 AM(UTC)

Edit

you need to do the whole championship using a European sports car, not just the last race
could also be because the M2 Coupe is a DLC car, there's sometimes issues with DLC cars

Thanks for your comment. but i don't think so since using an European Sports car only for final round does works.
But 2nd fact could be possible. i would test it for another Forzathon.

However...

i ran other champion with TVR Sagaris

revieved.

I meant Championship and received.
They were my fault. my apologies.

Edited by user Saturday, April 21, 2018 5:13:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kinds learning on English.
247 Pages<<245246247Prev

Notification

Icon
Error