220 Pages<<218219220Prev
#5476 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 11:17:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitman78 Go to Quoted Post
someone sent an invite and for some reason my xbox didn't join and then the invite notice was gone dang it.

It was me, I have no idea why. :( I should've tried it again. Sorry.
 1 user liked this post.
#5477 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 11:28:53 AM(UTC)
Anybody around now to do the coop?

[update] Thanks Hoougie

Edited by user Sunday, September 17, 2017 12:03:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5478 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:07:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: toneout Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone help with Co-Op so I can get the Porsche? Thank you.

***Thanks Hooptyroo for the assist!****

Always willing to help
https://www.forzamotorsp...en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#5479 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:27:56 PM(UTC)
Forzathon Together challenge SUCKS!!!! I can't believe I wasted as much time as I did trying to do this one and if your goal was to **** off customers who are not still in grade school you've exceeded Beyond Your Wildest expectations. I won't be buying Forza 7 until I can find it in a Bargain Bin for $5.

3 users liked this post.
#5480 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:35:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rocket GOTG Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon Together challenge SUCKS!!!! I can't believe I wasted as much time as I did trying to do this one and if your goal was to **** off customers who are not still in grade school you've exceeded Beyond Your Wildest expectations. I won't be buying Forza 7 until I can find it in a Bargain Bin for $5.

Whoa
https://www.forzamotorsp...en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#5481 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 6:55:39 PM(UTC)
If anybody's needs/wants help with the co-op, I'll be on for a bit. Shoot me a message on the Xbox app.
#5482 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 7:41:45 PM(UTC)
Need someone to help with a last minute coop championship. Feel free to invite if you need someone too: morgan grant

Edit: got it! Thanks guys

Edited by user Sunday, September 17, 2017 8:26:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#5483 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 10:55:46 PM(UTC)

????
How was it so hard for you
This was an easy one
So many people in this thread offering help for the co-op challenges too

Edited by user Monday, September 18, 2017 2:45:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5484 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 2:25:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

????
This was an easy one
So many people in this thread offering help for the co-op challenges to

Well he never messaged me but a lot of others did wanting to do the Co-op did a bunch on Friday night and about another 7 or so on Saterday Night Even Draged GRK33 in by mistake when I answerd a co-op request at 2 in the morning from Razorback Sorry about that GKR33 my mistake not to sure how it happened though but at least ya got the car.

But I have noticed one thing with some Players wanting to do the co-op is that instead of seeing who is offering to help and sending them a message via Xbox Messages as several of us have asked them to do they post Looking for co-op send me a message.
 1 user liked this post.
#5485 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 3:44:16 AM(UTC)

????
This was an easy one
This. It took all minutes from me posting foe help until help arrived. Does seem to be a bit of an over reaction.

Edited by user Monday, September 18, 2017 3:45:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5486 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 4:12:57 AM(UTC)

????
This was an easy one

I have to admit that I'm one of those that found Forzathon Together insanely frustrating, irritating and infuriating. Yes, I'm sure that I've been doing something wrong when trying set up or get into co-ops, as I got repeatedly kicked out. Groups didn't work out for me and I don't believe it's my 100M connection was the issue either. It would be just way too convenient to be able to send out either an open group invitation or just to your club members directly from game, instead of limiting it only to your friends. I spent nearly three hours at the mercy of other people not even remotely interested in racing in public lobbies trying to get into three co-op races. I finally did get the achievement and the car, but my persistence got me questiong my own sanity. What got me fuming even more, was the fact that previous, ridiculously easy Forzathon lasted for a week, and this one (in which you are depending both on servers and especially on other people) was only a three-day affair.

And a final note; being the clown that I am, I'll still probably fork over €100 for FM7UE... :)
#5487 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 6:51:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shakurazz Go to Quoted Post
I used the LANCIA DELTA S4 GROUP B auto upgraded to S1.

Sorry to get a bit off topic here but ...
This car is already S1 889. Did you upgrade it a bit further to add top speed? I'm not a fan of auto upgrade. I want to decide and I always start with shedding weight. The Lancia S4 GB is the best rally car ever made imo. I used it to conquer Blizzard Mountain (stock) ...and conquer it did! Might be my number 2 choice for best car in the game after the almost unreasonable Sesto Elemento :) I'll stop now :D
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#5488 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 8:43:10 AM(UTC)
I got lucky there was some guy doing Goliath runs in co-op and I got matched to him twice, as he had inexplicably left the day before. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for his help.
#5489 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 1:48:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shakurazz Go to Quoted Post
I used the LANCIA DELTA S4 GROUP B auto upgraded to S1.

Sorry to get a bit off topic here but ...
This car is already S1 889. Did you upgrade it a bit further to add top speed? I'm not a fan of auto upgrade. I want to decide and I always start with shedding weight. The Lancia S4 GB is the best rally car ever made imo. I used it to conquer Blizzard Mountain (stock) ...and conquer it did! Might be my number 2 choice for best car in the game after the almost unreasonable Sesto Elemento :) I'll stop now :D

I autoupgraded all my cars because I couldn't be bothered to play around with each of 400+ cars and was forced to upgrade for online. I wish there was an easy option to switch between default / upgraded version without having to create setups for each car. So to answer your question, I think I just autoupgraded it to whatever PI it could automatically.
 1 user liked this post.
#5490 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 7:32:58 PM(UTC)
Can't wait for this upcoming 'Thon. Finally a car I don't already have in my garage for once and the car to finally complete mine as well as lots of other players' HE collections.
 3 users liked this post.
#5491 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 11:37:18 PM(UTC)
As long as people know how to start the co-op session and the events then I don't mind who invites who....

Otherwise I prefer to lead the session as I will have custom BP events setup for the challenge - last one was a 1 lap 3 race championship in anything goes, and where there are "specific" requirements like the VIP one the are setup so that all the eligible cars are available in the event.

In general it's the same individuals who come back for more each time co-op is needed and that's great.. It's also nice to see some of the people who have been helped then sticking around to help others.

Once the achievement "should" have popped I tend to pull alongside the other players car and have a "horn" exchange to indicated everything is done and dusted...

I used to play on the console and use the xboxlive app on the PC but I have found that this can cause problems if somebody invites you to "play" as it will try and launch the game on the PC even thought it's already running on the console... I now use the app on the smartphone which solves that problem...

I think I have a workable strategy for the win a "public" game of infected provided the other players co-operate.... But I don't think there is anyway around needing the DLC for the Crown VIC Street race...

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:20:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5492 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:33:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
As long as people know how to start the co-op session and the events then I don't mind who invites who....

Otherwise I prefer to lead the session as I will have custom BP events setup for the challenge - last one was a 1 lap 3 race championship in anything goes, and where there are "specific" requirements like the VIP one the are setup so that all the eligible cars are available in the event.

In general it's the same individuals who come back for more each time co-op is needed and that's great.. It's also nice to see some of the people who have been helped then sticking around to help others.

Once the achievement "should" have popped I tend to pull alongside the other players car and have a "horn" exchange to indicated everything is done and dusted...

I used to play on the console and use the xboxlive app on the PC but I have found that this can cause problems if somebody invites you to "play" as it will try and launch the game on the PC even thought it's already running on the console... I now use the app on the smartphone which solves that problem...

I think I have a workable strategy for the win a "public" game of infected provided the other players co-operate.... But I don't think there is anyway around needing the DLC for the Crown VIC Street race...

Works for me, it did
 1 user liked this post.
#5493 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:09:53 AM(UTC)
Forzathon - FREE JOHN COOPER WORKS GP HE! - Forza Horizon 3 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Forzathon Challenges!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSYtNFVm1s
Another #Forzathon video is here. The events will be live this friday and you will have your chance to win the Mini Cooper Works HE! and many more for FREE!
GT - MrMNEK and enjoy your day 😃
#5494 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:27:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrMNEK Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon - FREE JOHN COOPER WORKS GP HE! - Forza Horizon 3 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Forzathon Challenges!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSYtNFVm1s
Another #Forzathon video is here. The events will be live this friday and you will have your chance to win the Mini Cooper Works HE! and many more for FREE!
GT - MrMNEK and enjoy your day 😃

Nice quality short video. The most important challenge for many people will be "Finish 3 Playground Games in a Mini to win the John Cooper Works GP HE" which should be fairly easy. From memory Free Roam/Games - head to the airport runway and blueprint a 1 minute infected challenge.

Performing 20 Threading the Needle Skills in a Ferrari seems a bit laborious to win 200,000 CR. A Threading the Needle skill involves a near miss on the left side and right side of your vehicle almost simultaneously. Some recommend using the middle of the main coast road in Surfers Paradise where cars are traveling in both directions.

220 Pages<<218219220Prev

Notification

Icon
Error