This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
239 Pages<<237238239Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#5951 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 12:19:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
I think I've probably said something similar before, but it's really annoying when the devs pick some difficult to trigger skill for a Forzathon challenge, especially if highly desirable car is involved. If it was just one or two it would be fine, but 20 awesome airs is just ridiculous with how easy it is to accidentally get ultimate air instead. Given that the challenge is for lambos, I don't know why they would pick a lesser one in the first place.

At least the Sesto Elemental challenge is reasonable and doesn't depend so much on luck.

Seriously
The challenges weren't that hard and should have easily had them all done in less than 30 minutes
Just had to use a heavy vehicle for the jumps or somewhere where the bumps weren't too big

Most people complain the challenges are too easy

Edited by user Sunday, January 14, 2018 1:44:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5952 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 12:55:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
there was issues with xbox live earlier which may have caused some achievements not to work
I had one pop about 15 minutes after I did it

someone else it popped after 2 hours

three of the Forzathon challenges registered for me within minutes. The championship win in the Centenario took almost 5 hrs to register correctly. I thought I had done something incorrectly, like a diff setting or something. It did eventually score.
#5953 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 2:20:29 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon Storm Brewing Perform 20 Awesome Air Skills ASAP

Heres how to do it really fast -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6XDMi7CpQ
Forza Horizon 3 '1.7m XP per hour':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlm1ZaCSAOc
#5954 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 8:14:13 PM(UTC)
I'm wondering why they made you win the championship in the Centenario, as opposed to making it, "Win a championship in any Lamborghini". Maybe they assume we all have one? I somehow almost looked over the fact that it had to be a Centenario, and realized that I didn't have one.. So I went to the AH, and just bought a Sesto Elemento for 1,375,000, instead of spending the 2,500,000 or whatever a Centenario costs..
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#5955 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 1:04:28 AM(UTC)

It was a blink of an eye.

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
#5956 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 6:17:13 AM(UTC)
Very easy which suits me. Used the tracker to make sure I wasn't wasting any effort. No time lags or server problems.

Kangaroo skills are obtained by getting more than one air in quick succession. Normally I'd use the sand dunes but some of the dunes are too high and too far apart. The area North of the airport runway and Festival site has some small bumps to the West and East. Need a fairly fast vehicle.

Edited by user Friday, January 19, 2018 6:19:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5957 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:16:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedingCow8947 Go to Quoted Post
I'm wondering why they made you win the championship in the Centenario, as opposed to making it, "Win a championship in any Lamborghini". Maybe they assume we all have one? I somehow almost looked over the fact that it had to be a Centenario, and realized that I didn't have one.. So I went to the AH, and just bought a Sesto Elemento for 1,375,000, instead of spending the 2,500,000 or whatever a Centenario costs..

If you look at the achievements, they post them well in advance so you know what kind of car you may need for an up coming forzathon. Next rounds features the use of the Ford gt mkii, or something like that, in order to acquire the Ford gt horizon edition. That car is 3.3 million, so better start saving up. I saw it was needed about three weeks ago and bought it already.
#5958 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 12:02:41 PM(UTC)
On the new forzathon it says all modern supercars and off-road vehicles are 30% off, but the Lexus LFA isn't included in this sale even though it's a modern supercar. Has anyone else noticed this?
#5959 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 1:12:40 PM(UTC)
i noticed that aswell
#5960 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 4:12:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AmbientSoup6914 Go to Quoted Post
i noticed that aswell

I hope they fix it. It's on my dwindling list of cars I don't own and would prefer spending 30% less to get it.
#5961 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 4:21:03 PM(UTC)
None of my Forzathon challenges are completing even though I am certain I did enough to complete them several times over. I even bought a 2012 GT2 RS from the auction and won a race and I didn't even get 95,000 CR. I'm playing on PC.

EDIT: A few hours later I came back to try them again and they worked - I just had to go back to the garage and come back out after each challenge for them to register (i.e. the popup informing you the challenge was completed only popped up each time I exited the garage, never when I immediately complete the challenge).

Edited by user Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:43:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5962 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 6:44:13 PM(UTC)
What vehicle is everyone using to kill the kangaroos. I used the local motors rally fighter and got zilch for my troubles. I checked the tracker and showed zero as well. I changed to the penhall buggy and killed a few kangaroos and still nothing. Just joklng about killing the wild life but need advice.
#5963 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 8:01:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRK333 Go to Quoted Post
What vehicle is everyone using to kill the kangaroos. I used the local motors rally fighter and got zilch for my troubles. I checked the tracker and showed zero as well. I changed to the penhall buggy and killed a few kangaroos and still nothing. Just joklng about killing the wild life but need advice.

You just need to use an "offroad" vehicle
Extreme offroad wont count
#5964 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 8:46:42 PM(UTC)
I just performed over 50 kangaroo skills and got no achievement, no car, nothing. whats going on? and yes I used an offroad car actually two times.

edit: forget it, it took a while for the system to recognize it I guess.

Edited by user Friday, January 19, 2018 8:51:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5965 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 9:09:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamelvi Go to Quoted Post
I just performed over 50 kangaroo skills and got no achievement, no car, nothing. whats going on? and yes I used an offroad car actually two times.

I found just making the springs softer and same with the dampers the car/truck never wants to stop bouncing. I just drove around the dunes and had it finished in no tim.
#5966 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:33:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FanihMontessori Go to Quoted Post
None of my Forzathon challenges are completing even though I am certain I did enough to complete them. I even bought a 2012 GT2 RS from the auction and won a race and I didn't even get 95,000 CR. I'm playing on PC.

I did an exhibition race, any time it simply says a race, I've always tried a head to head first, but those must not count.

For kangaroo, I use the raptor he, and drove between the dunes and the lower dried out river bottom below the damn, going fast it bounces around hitting kangaroos quite easily.
#5967 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:48:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamelvi Go to Quoted Post

For this Forzathon I had to enter the garage and then come back out for every single challenge to register, after technically completing each challenge twice (I came back to the game a few hours later to try the challenges again). So I'm not sure if it was the entering and exiting the garage, or the completing of each challenge twice+entering the garage that made them register. I have read someone say that they once had to complete each challenge twice before they registered.
#5968 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:06:10 PM(UTC)
All Challenges popped first time instantaneously on completion for me
Maybe if you did them while the servers were playing up that might have caused the issues
239 Pages<<237238239Prev

Notification

Icon
Error