This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
86 Pages<<848586Prev
Rank: Driver's License
#2126 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 10:36:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AJmon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Mine is still paying Tier 10 instead of Teir 11 - HOWEVER i did receive the Tier 11 stuff for FM7 when I started it including the FM1 Driver Gear.


Thanks for that... I may go ahead and start it up then... just a bit nervous that the last few weeks of grinding will not get me the suit I was doing it for...


Did it work out for you? I'm performing the exact same grind you just finished. Almost at Tier 11, playing lots of FM4-6 for points in hopes of getting the original FM suit.



Yes it did. I finally decided to go ahead and opened up FM7 on Saturday. All suits and correct bonuses came through, even though I have not been receiving the correct credit amount. I was just coming back here today to confirm it worked for me as well.

My extra 75,000 credits have still not come through. I use the Hub app on the Xbox One daily, as well as the website and still nothing. Something is still definitely broken with the credit rewards. But the suit was my most immediate concern...
Rank: Driver's License
#2127 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:12:20 PM(UTC)
Today my 75,000 tier increase bonus came through.
Rank: Driver's License
#2128 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:59:43 PM(UTC)
Seems FM4 isn't updating anything for me the last two times I've played.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#2129 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:31:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Today my 75,000 tier increase bonus came through.


Still waiting on mine. I've been Tier 12 for about a week now, and nothing. I hope everything gets corrected in time for this week's bonus payout.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#2130 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:30:33 AM(UTC)
Haven't been getting the credit bonus the last 3 times I've redeemed it, and as usual Turn10 is completely silent.
Rank: Racing Permit
#2131 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:51:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AJmon Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Mine is still paying Tier 10 instead of Teir 11 - HOWEVER i did receive the Tier 11 stuff for FM7 when I started it including the FM1 Driver Gear.


Thanks for that... I may go ahead and start it up then... just a bit nervous that the last few weeks of grinding will not get me the suit I was doing it for...


Did it work out for you? I'm performing the exact same grind you just finished. Almost at Tier 11, playing lots of FM4-6 for points in hopes of getting the original FM suit.



Yes it did. I finally decided to go ahead and opened up FM7 on Saturday. All suits and correct bonuses came through, even though I have not been receiving the correct credit amount. I was just coming back here today to confirm it worked for me as well.

My extra 75,000 credits have still not come through. I use the Hub app on the Xbox One daily, as well as the website and still nothing. Something is still definitely broken with the credit rewards. But the suit was my most immediate concern...


Your reply is much appreciated. Just around 600 Reward points from Tier 11..definite light at the end of the tunnel!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#2132 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:28:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch2009 Go to Quoted Post
Just hit Tier 12 today, can confirm same. Unable to collect bonuses for new level.


Mine is still stuck as well, since Sunday I believe. Sigh.


Same here hit Collected my rewards on Friday like normal no problems there. Hit Tier 10 on Monday and have not been able to collect the 75,000 bonus have checked daily and just see the message awards available in X number of Days.


For me exactly the same, was tier 11 last friday progressed to tier 12 on monday. But i have no option to claim the 75k level up rewards which expire within a day now. Checked every day but no change.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#2133 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:42:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sixshot1982 Go to Quoted Post
For me exactly the same, was tier 11 last friday progressed to tier 12 on monday. But i have no option to claim the 75k level up rewards which expire within a day now. Checked every day but no change.


Same for me, couldn't get the 75k from the tier 11-12 level increase, no way to collect either in forza hub app or on website, and today redeeming rewards today is still only 425k.

Working well it seems!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#2134 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:16:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch2009 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
Today my 75,000 tier increase bonus came through.


Still waiting on mine. I've been Tier 12 for about a week now, and nothing. I hope everything gets corrected in time for this week's bonus payout.


UPDATE: It has not been corrected, and this week's payout remains at 425,000cr.

Disappointed? Yeah.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#2135 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:12:58 PM(UTC)
So it’s normal to take a couple weeks to start getting rewards for going up a tier? I was wondering why I was still getting 350,000. I also haven’t gotten the tier 11 badge in F7. :(
Rank: Driver's Permit
#2136 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:09:00 AM(UTC)
Same here; I never received the tier increase of 50,000 when I went from 7 to 8 earlier this week. I'm also only receiving the tier 7 amount of 175,000 not the 225,000 that I should be receiving for tier 8.

Psy
Rank: Driver's License
#2137 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 7:46:55 AM(UTC)
likewise, before F7, I was getting 350 for being Tier 9, when they updated to tier12 and I'm tier 10 now and only getting 275 still which I should still be getting at least 350k.
Rank: Driver's License
#2138 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 11:55:51 AM(UTC)
Interesting that there still appears to be a lot of people stuck. Like I said, my bonus 75,000 came through. And I just redeemed rewards and did get the proper 425,000.

Seems clear they didn't fix it for everyone.
Rank: Racing Permit
#2139 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:13:38 PM(UTC)
Seems like a problem. It ate my credits.
86 Pages<<848586Prev

Notification

Icon
Error