74 Pages<<727374Prev
#1826 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:28:40 PM(UTC)
OK, so I've been working with Forza 6 Apex and FM5 to get up to Tier 11 before the new game comes out. About a day and change ago, I decided to buy a 10-dollar pack of tokens in FM5 to max out the Tokens Paid column (we can discuss the stupidity of such a move later). The thing is, as far as I can tell, Forza Motorsport 5 recognizes that I have the tokens, but Forza Hub doesn't. Yet, the days driven counter continues to increase, along with my Forza 6 Apex progress.

Can someone check this out? I hope I didn't blow 10 bucks for nothing.

Gamertag is username.
#1827 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:22:59 PM(UTC)
Does the Forza Rewards Page page show the same?

It could take 48 hours for some purchases to update both there and the Forza Hub app (which should show you identical stats).

If it doesn't update for you after two days, there could be an issue we'd need to investigate.

Edited by user Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:23:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1828 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:17:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

It could take 48 hours for some purchases to update both there and the Forza Hub app (which should show you identical stats).

If it doesn't update for you after two days, there could be an issue we'd need to investigate.

Yep something is not quite working as I am still waiting for the 150 points for FM6 add on content I bought the complet content package when it was released a few months back. Is the only item I have not recived awards points for. Gamer Tag Alan J T

No Hurry on this at the moment as just hit tier 9 on friday Just before the new cycle started and only have a max of about 1,400 more points I can get. will have to wait till 7 is out to hit tier 10.

Edited by user Friday, June 23, 2017 10:06:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Update info

Formaly A J T 67
#1829 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:32:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

As of 10:31 pm, it still does not show the tokens as having been purchased.

EDIT 10:13PM 06/23/2017: Forza Rewards has now recorded my purchase of the tokens. I'm now one short FM6 Apex session away from Tier 11.

Thank you for your consideration and response to my issue.

Edited by user Friday, June 23, 2017 6:15:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1830 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:14:24 AM(UTC)
Pretty sure there wasn't any real response to it, took my tokens about 2-3 days to register as well. Still having specific issues on some things:

Forza Motorsport 4: Cars Owned score has not been recorded or updated even once despite all other stats updating properly.

Forza Motorsport 3: Has not recorded Days Played or Paid DLC Purchased updates for at least a month now, possibly does not update anything anymore.

#1831 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:52:17 AM(UTC)
I cannot get my rewards for the VIP Pass which is not working.........
Anynone knows how to fix it?

Tried a hard reset, removing the profile from the xbox etc......without any solution
#1832 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 4:06:38 PM(UTC)
Yeah, nothing's still showing for me except Gamerscore in FM3. Hopefully it updates someday. :)
#1833 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 10:47:26 PM(UTC)
Post from T10 employee nvarchar about 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by: nvarchar Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Poddie Go to Quoted Post
nvachjar, thank you so much for the information. As you mentioned you may be investigating issues listed in this thread, I would like to note my current issues:

- Forza Motorsport 6, Paid DLC owned. I have purchased the Platinum edition of FM6 on 2/28/17, and still have 0/150 points.
- Forza Motorsport 5, Tokens Purchased. I bought 1250 tokens about a week and a half ago and still have 0/350 points.
- Forza Horizon 1, DLC owned. I bought a code for the season pass and redeemed it about a week ago. I was able to only download the Rally component (I understand why). But I still have 0/250 points for Paid DLS owned.
- Forza Motorsport 4, Paid DLC Owned. Similarly, I bought a code for the Porsche Expansion about a week ago, redeemed it and have been playing it, and still have 0/250 points.

Interestingly, I have has no problem with Achievement points... they seem to show up very quickly as I get them.

If you need any more info please feel free to ask. If you get a chance to look I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Hi Poddie, I'll look at your PDLC issues soon. Thank you for the details. I don't see any PDLC scoring for FM6 as you report, but haven't checked the other side of some stuff. I'm saving your detailed, nicely formatted post to use as verification tests for additional fixing.

Everybody else...I've fixed some things related to Paid DLC. It will only help fix up FM6/FH3/FH2 titles at this point. I know that m3racer123 reported a FH3/Blizzard expansion that wasn't scoring. I just checked and I think that did NOT fix m3racer123's issue which is not what I expected. So there's still some problem out there. I do think it fixed a bunch of other issues.

So guys, for now if you have any PDLC not showing up as of today that you purchased before 5/16/2017, can you write back to this thread with:
* Title (FH3/FM6/FH2/FM4)
* PDLC you think you should have (approximate dates)

For now, I'm continuing to focus on PDLC. I do care that your tokens are not showing up, but I'm not going to even be looking at Tokens (or even non-PDLC issues unless it's breaking for everybody).

So, if you have PDLC issues, report em up. And if your PDLC was broken before, and is now fixed, write back too so people can see that it's getting better. :)

If you have non-PDLC issues; hold off it for a bit.......

Edited by user Monday, June 26, 2017 4:18:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Fat fingers

#1834 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 8:40:54 AM(UTC)
I know it's not related to the PDLC issue, but also my FM4 points are not correct in Forza Rewards.. only the driver level and gamerscore are correct.
74 Pages<<727374Prev

Notification

Icon
Error