This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
92 Pages<<909192Prev
#2276 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 8:19:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrevorDaddy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gtq838 Go to Quoted Post
for which game. reports are that horizon updates cars somwhat infrequently forza 3 regularly and forza 4 never, or maybe every 6 months.

please tell me it was forza 4

Horizon. Everything seems to be updating correctly now for Horizon. I don't own FM4, so can't comment on that one.

Does anyone know if Forza Rewards can be maximized for FM4 and FM2 (assuming the rewards are tracked properly) despite not being able to get all achievements in either game anymore?

FM4, yes, but you need the porsche DLC I think it is still available on gamestop as a digital download. it won't be available for long though that is just old stock they have.
FM2, no, there are 20 gamers score points tied to auction house purchases the auction house is gone. The 1,000,000 online credits is still technically possible but really hard. that is another 30 so worst case you are missing either 10-25 tier points and you will max at 21,990 tier points. There are also other hard ones to get if you don't have dlc already I think mostly for horizon but the dlc can be had if you search hard enough.
#2277 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 3:09:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
Looks like all the free Pts Turn 10 gave you don't count towards your Tier for reward credits, so you will need to earn another 1000 Pts or so to get the Tier 11 rewards.

I hit Tier 12 last week, but only after I earnt another 1000 Pts (for the DLC and Tokens I didn't buy) was I able to claim the extra 75,000 Tier 12 credits. I got the full 500,000 credits this week :)

That matches what I've just experienced, too. I'm new to Forza, starting with FM7, but added FM5 and FH to get more points. I got to 2500 points a couple of weeks ago, but my reward credits didn't increase. I reached 3769 points yesterday, and that has now triggered the midweek 25k credits for a tier change. I got 1250 "free" points for the DLC and tokens from FM5 and FH, so that matches the additional points I had to earn before the tier change took effect. This behaviour is surely unintentional.
#2278 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:42:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtq838 Go to Quoted Post
FM4, yes, but you need the porsche DLC I think it is still available on gamestop as a digital download. it won't be available for long though that is just old stock they have.
FM2, no, there are 20 gamers score points tied to auction house purchases the auction house is gone. The 1,000,000 online credits is still technically possible but really hard. that is another 30 so worst case you are missing either 10-25 tier points and you will max at 21,990 tier points. There are also other hard ones to get if you don't have dlc already I think mostly for horizon but the dlc can be had if you search hard enough.

Thank you. I misread the requirements earlier on FM2, so yeah, I see that 1000 is needed. Not a huge deal honestly if I just want to play it for the sake of playing it and the rewards, but that's low priority for me. I might do it at some point.

As for FM4, I don't see the Porsche DLC listed on the web site, so unless it's something where you go in and ask for it, and they sell it to you as a digital code on a receipt or something, I don't think it is possible to buy anymore either. Maybe I'll stop by a local store and check.
92 Pages<<909192Prev

Notification

Icon
Error