76 Pages<<747576Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#1876 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 6:00:06 AM(UTC)
Anybody else that did not get their credits this week?
#1877 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 8:12:03 AM(UTC)
Yes me too :-(
 1 user liked this post.
#1878 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 3:50:28 PM(UTC)
I haven't gotten credits for 2 weeks...
 1 user liked this post.
#1879 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 5:56:59 PM(UTC)
I not my credits two rewards in the row.
 1 user liked this post.
#1880 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 11:35:45 PM(UTC)
2 weeks for me as well
 1 user liked this post.
#1881 Posted : Saturday, August 5, 2017 4:59:34 AM(UTC)
Same... 2weeks, and nothing.
#1882 Posted : Saturday, August 5, 2017 1:20:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dani0113 HUN Go to Quoted Post
Same... 2weeks, and nothing.

Ditto. This has happened before though so I'm sure at some point T10 will catch us up on the rewards.
#1883 Posted : Sunday, August 6, 2017 5:43:37 PM(UTC)
Credits received in Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One.
No credits received for Forza Motorsport 4/Forza Horizon on the Xbox 360 nor for Forza Motorsport 5/Forza Motorsport 6/Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One.
#1884 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 2:41:12 AM(UTC)
Hey. Still having issues. Just recently got all achievements on forza 2 and forza rewards sees that i have all the achievements but the tracker shows i only have 105G in it still even though it shows all achievements as unlocked. Also on forza horizon i played ages ago and completed. But shows i have only driven 800 odd miles out of 1000 miles when in game i have driven over 2000 miles and forza rewards still hasn't updated since. I believe the days played still works just haven't logged in recently. Any thoughts on how to fix these issues?
#1885 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 3:35:28 AM(UTC)
Not been getting credits as well . . . three weeks ago did not get the gold and platinum rewards ($200K and $400K respectively). Then two weeks ago did not get the platinum reward ($400K). Then last week . . . just to make things more confusing, the tier reward that I'm at did not eventuate even after pressing the "claim reward" ($100K). And right now . . . did not get the bronze reward ($25K). I rely on these weekly rewards to buy more cars that I haven't own . . . could this "randomness" be fixed please (as I don't know what I will be getting on a weekly basis). Thank you.
#1886 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 11:41:35 AM(UTC)
Checked in last night on the Forza games I check (5, 6, H3) and I got a million credits, so I'm caught up for last week and this week. Thank you very much for the fix to the system.
 1 user liked this post.
#1887 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:19:45 PM(UTC)
Please check your in-game messages Gifts tab again.

Credit rewards you've redeemed but haven't been able to claim should be showing up as of last night, 8/7/2017 around 9PM pacific time.
#1888 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 4:08:24 AM(UTC)
Just lately I have been noticing that my points haven't been updating properly. It has updated some things, but I have got 590 gamerscore on forza games which haven't gone onto my account. Everything else appears fine, but the gamerscore still says 0 and the points I would get would put me onto the next tier
#1889 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 3:23:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
2 weeks for me as well

Received the credits from 1 of those 2 weeks but not the other and now it appears that I haven't received this weeks as well (redeemed more than 24 hours ago and I have never had to wait more than a couple of hours aside from when the Rewards system is crumbling to pieces).
#1890 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 2:29:31 PM(UTC)
I was told to post anything "Forza Rewards" related issues here, so here is my problem. I started playing Forza Horizon via backcompat on Xbox One and there is something wrong with the status tracking for both ForzaHub and the Reward site. I managed to buy the Rally Expansion btw. The thing is: the Owned DLC is not computing, and also the owned cars is not computing either. It only tracks the miles driven, the gamescore, the days played and the perfect passes (I don't have the 1000 club free DLC though and of course I can't buy tokens).

I'm trying to jump to Tier 9 while I wait for Forza Motorsport7, and those points would really help me to get there.

Can anyone from Turn10 do something regarding this issue, please?
#1891 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:37:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ColeRoddy Go to Quoted Post
I was told to post anything "Forza Rewards" related issues here, so here is my problem. I started playing Forza Horizon via backcompat on Xbox One and there is something wrong with the status tracking for both ForzaHub and the Reward site. I managed to buy the Rally Expansion btw. The thing is: the Owned DLC is not computing, and also the owned cars is not computing either. It only tracks the miles driven, the gamescore, the days played and the perfect passes (I don't have the 1000 club free DLC though and of course I can't buy tokens).

I'm trying to jump to Tier 9 while I wait for Forza Motorsport7, and those points would really help me to get there.

I hate to break it to you but, you are on the one true path, grasshopper. The older games do not update regularly (and sometimes it can be a LOOONG while between updates) so just keep chugging along and one day you'll find some rewards points under the tree. The one thing you have a good shot at getting fixed relatively quickly is the paid DLC issue. They try to get those things taken care of pretty quick. If you need someone to help you with some MP achievements and whatnot PM me and I'll try, but I work alot so no promises. Hopefully you will achieve Enlightenment Tier Nine before the next game releases. Good luck and good racing!
#1892 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 12:12:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rebfig Go to Quoted Post

I hate to break it to you but, you are on the one true path, grasshopper. The older games do not update regularly (and sometimes it can be a LOOONG while between updates) so just keep chugging along and one day you'll find some rewards points under the tree. The one thing you have a good shot at getting fixed relatively quickly is the paid DLC issue. They try to get those things taken care of pretty quick. If you need someone to help you with some MP achievements and whatnot PM me and I'll try, but I work alot so no promises. Hopefully you will achieve Enlightenment Tier Nine before the next game releases. Good luck and good racing!

Thanks for the reply and the MP offer. So I think I'll just play more Forza 5 and wait for the Horizon status to update someday.
#1893 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:02:56 PM(UTC)
Still no points for PDLC in FH6 for me... chances it will be fixed anytime soon? Seems the Platinum editions are not being recognized properly...

Edited by user Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:03:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1894 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:10:39 PM(UTC)

I'm just quoting myself to say that PDLC for Horizon 1 finally counted for me in the rewards program. I think someone at Turn10 did something to fix it.

But I have a new PDLC issue, this time with Forza Motorsport 5. I bought 1000 tokens, but it did not compute yet. So I'm posting in the hopes that someone at Turn10 fix the issue.
It's a PDLC issue, so I hope to get my reward points for it. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The Tokens finally counted for me on the reward tracking system. I'm tier 9 now. Thanks, Turn10.

Edited by user Friday, August 18, 2017 7:03:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1895 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 2:14:19 AM(UTC)
Almost 3 months and still no credit rewards. Please fix this issue immediately.
76 Pages<<747576Prev

Notification

Icon
Error