This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
26 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext
#401 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 3:54:42 PM(UTC)

Two of the same

Ahead of the 599xx

SR5 in black

SV console

#402 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 11:17:13 PM(UTC)
These 2 shots appealed to me the most from your new set BV, some great captures and always a challenge to pick faves. Top job.

#403 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 7:26:32 AM(UTC)
OMG! How do you get the 599XX? God I miss this car!
#404 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 9:50:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
These 2 shots appealed to me the most from your new set BV, some great captures and always a challenge to pick faves. Top job.

Thanks for the support. I tend to find my shots average at best. There are others out there that do better more constantly ... like you!!
#405 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 9:51:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Morc 57 Go to Quoted Post
OMG! How do you get the 599XX? God I miss this car!

I saw it driving around and just took pictures of it. I don't have one yet... but I will, it's one of the forzathon win cars
#406 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 11:13:01 AM(UTC)
I love the head on shot if the 599XX
#407 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 3:33:36 PM(UTC)

So clean and delicious.

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
#408 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 10:10:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
I love the head on shot if the 599XX

I can't wait to own it!!! Thanks for coming by and looking!
#409 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 10:10:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hachikata Go to Quoted Post

So clean and delicious.

I was very happy with how those pictures came out! It's always a pleasure seeing you in here!
#410 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:14:36 AM(UTC)
That Corolla a** :D Great work!

And I do like this one too
#411 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:20:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
That Corolla a** :D Great work!

And I do like this one too

Thanks for coming by it means a lot, I have taken to doing a bunch in the black and white type setting as of late. I think I might also do a full black and white set.
#412 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 6:48:59 PM(UTC)

Small Vette Set

#413 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2017 11:25:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the support. I tend to find my shots average at best. There are others out there that do better more constantly ... like you!!

Rest assured mate I can come view your shots and find plenty of inspiration, always a great collection of high quality shooting. I really enjoyed these 2 from the vette set and well done on the minimal (white out) takes.

Edited by user Monday, February 13, 2017 2:28:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#414 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 1:52:14 AM(UTC)
Love the way you've used the lighting for those white vette shots.
#415 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 4:40:32 PM(UTC)
very interesting how you did those primarily white shots, creative. Nice job BV!
#416 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 2:04:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post

Rest assured mate I can come view your shots and find plenty of inspiration, always a great collection of high quality shooting. I really enjoyed these 2 from the vette set and well done on the minimal (white out) takes.

Thank you for coming by to gather inspiration, Honestly the real reason I even share my photos or paints is to inspire others to create. I love to see what others do. The better others do the more inspiration it gives me. Its why I mostly enter the weekly photocomps. That and to challenge myself.
#417 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 2:06:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
Love the way you've used the lighting for those white vette shots.

Thanks, it was not the intended shots but it worked out better. I was trying to do something else at the time and just happened upon those shots.
#418 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 2:07:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
very interesting how you did those primarily white shots, creative. Nice job BV!

Thanks, I have to say they come out better than I expected. Of course while I was trying to do something else. But then again the best stuff is never prepared for.
#419 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:05:11 PM(UTC)

Small BMW HE Set

#420 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 2:41:37 PM(UTC)
The second, third and fourth shot are just amazing! It's like something that I would see in a magazine! Awesome job BV!
#421 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:06:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
The second, third and fourth shot are just amazing! It's like something that I would see in a magazine! Awesome job BV!

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed them.
#422 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:52:53 PM(UTC)

You could do a challenging Bucketlist Blueprint, OR you could run around with freedom for 30 minutes in a car POWERED by PORK!!!!
I have started painting the HE cars in the game. Each one has a different PORK paint unique to the car.
Each car is set up at unique Bucketlist Blueprint in the game.
Below are the cars and the locations in which you can find the car.

To find these cars you MUST follow/friend me on Xbox Live

Why not take one for a spin! Take some pictures! Make some money! Earn some credits!!!!
Each car also has a tune with it from someone in the community.

The paint on this car is to resemble a cutting board and grill theme.
The path for this blueprint is to go back and forth on the freeway much like the Ford GT but in the other direction
This is for the Credit Boost. Make sure to stop and collect added up points to get the most out of this Blueprint.

The path for this blueprint is to run around Byron Bay drifting, doing trash, landscaping...etc.
This is for the Skills Boost. The more skills you rack up the more you get in the end.

Yes at first it might seem as if I just copied Don Joewon Songs blueprint (The car even has his tune on it) But his car does not have the patented PORK BOOST Livery on it.
This is for the Credits Boost. Just drive unrestricted back and forth on the freeway to earn tons of credits. Collect point at each end of the strip.

The path for this blueprint is to drive in traffic on a two lane road back and forth until 30 minutes is over. Collect points at each end for maximize your reward.
This is for the XP Boost. Drive for points, you don't have to stay on the road !!!! However the tune for this car makes it hard to drive off road.

Again I use the Freeway for the Speed but you could drive anywhere. There is no traffic.
This is for the Speed Boost. Drive as fast as you can!

The path for this car is the patch of dirt road right next to the Blueprint. However you can drift this car anywhere in the area.
This is for the Drift Boost. Drift this car, its alot of fun even if you can't drift!!

More to come..... As I get the HE cars painted. I own all the available HE cars. I just need to paint them.
#423 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:09:22 PM(UTC)

Photocomp 19

#424 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:04:47 PM(UTC)
Great idea with the piggy bank blueprints, and cool liveries.

Love this shot from PC19;

#425 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 5:35:31 PM(UTC)
Great idea with the piggy bank blueprints, and cool liveries.

Love this shot from PC19;

I wonder how many people would even do my blueprints just to run around in the painted cars ???

Thanks for coming to look. I loved this past comp but guess I will wait some more to be chosen 😇😎🤓🤠
26 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error