5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:44:03 AM(UTC)
WE OF TEAM VINTAGE JAPAN APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LATE CONTACTS THROUGH REGISTRATION, we absolutely underestimated the amount of work that was before us. This is why we making a new way to register, for any division of the community.

This new way of registering is through performing an action, that's inclined towards the division you are registering for through a video. For Ex. for the drifting division you would send me a video of you properly avoiding curbs, light poles, traffic, etc. For Shuto Racing you would send me a video of you successfully completing one of the Shuto routes. In order to do this, follow the following steps below ↓↓↓. If you do choose to do it by message, it will take longer for me to reach you.

1 - Go into settings

2 - Go to preferences

3 - Go to "Game DVR & streaming"

4 - If not allowed check "Allow broadcasts and game captures"

5 - Press "record that" and choose how much time you think you will need in order to record the following challenge

6 -When you have finished recording for the desired division, do the snap feature (Double tap the xbox button)

7 - Once you have done that then go into your game dvr app and share it to me, you can also do this from xbox button when you see the notification that your xbox recorded the gameplay. Or just go into notifications if you missed it. Click on the game dvr capture, and share it to me from there.

(Optional)

6 - (Optional) If you want to watch your xbox recording gameplay, as you are driving. Press snap (Double tap the xbox button), and go to the bottom category which is "snap an app"

7 - Then go to Game DVR, and when your are ready press start a new clip.

8 - Then hit Start recording, and you see time progression of your challenge as you are driving

I will try to contact as many people as i can through message, but i cant promise any instant contact through message.

Edited by user Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:47:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Drift (偏流), Peace (平和), Trust (信頼), and Fun (遊び)
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2017 9:15:55 AM(UTC)
Hey Katana,

since I am already in the Wangan group and started joining drift sessions on occasion, I would like to officially apply to this group as well :-)

#103 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 11:16:25 PM(UTC)
Bogan92 I would like to join
#104 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:46:03 PM(UTC)
I'd like to join team vintage japan. GT is XGN TOXIC791
#105 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
My gt for Xbox 1 is XGN TOXIC791, sign me up scotty XD
#106 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
gt: GHETTOSNIPER27
#107 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:54:28 PM(UTC)
What happened to wangan?

Team ★ Raine

チームレイン

"Style ★ Matters"

#108 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:12:27 PM(UTC)
I'd love to join this! I'm mainly involved in touge racing but drifting would be great as well.
GT: Clawzys
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error