138 Pages<<5556575859>>PrevNext
 9 users liked this post.
#1401 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 7:34:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
Will we get any compensation for the wasted time on the subaru challenge?

Like a few mil credits or any other car???

1 user liked this post.
#1402 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 11:54:16 AM(UTC)
I hope they release some kind of pack with these Forzathon exclusive cars in the future to avoid any FM4-esque unicorn controversies. Got the game for Xmas so I couldn't participate in any comps before then and do not have BM so I was out on this one as well.

-k
 4 users liked this post.
#1403 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 12:28:47 PM(UTC)
I'm not a huge fan of the "lets sell a game for $60, then sell all this DLC on top of it" but there is a TON of stuff to do in these games, way more than $60 games were years ago. Drives me crazy people are crying over not getting a car that was in a bonus challenge like it's owed to them because there was an error. It's something to keep the game fun for people who have beat most or all of the game. Cut them some slack and move on. Far more positives in this game than negatives.

EDIT: I got the game late too, guess what, that's a perk of buying the game at release. If you're committed to getting the game that soon, you should have more opportunities than someone who waits months to get it.

Edited by user Monday, January 09, 2017 12:31:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1404 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 12:29:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
I hope they release some kind of pack with these Forzathon exclusive cars in the future to avoid any FM4-esque unicorn controversies. Got the game for Xmas so I couldn't participate in any comps before then and do not have BM so I was out on this one as well.

-k

You never needed BM to do this one to begin with

And you can get the other cars on the auction house
And they have also said there will be more opportunities down the track to get them
#1405 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 12:31:20 PM(UTC)

How many credits did you get from doing the races
There's your compo lol
Wasted time..if you spent more than 20-25 minutes doing it ..you're doing it wrong
 2 users liked this post.
#1406 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 1:00:25 PM(UTC)
Don't worry. We'll get the Subie in 2 months for winning 3 games of Flag Rush in a Retro Saloon.
#1407 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 1:20:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
Don't worry. We'll get the Subie in 2 months for winning 3 games of Flag Rush in a Retro Saloon.

Actually, that's what worries me. I don't mind having to spend an hour playing the game to obtain a unicorn car, that is just part of the time I would otherwise spend on it. But I am worried that I'll get one more chance to get this car by playing some of the on-line stuff, which I never do. To me that's the same as not getting another chance.

On the other hand, as others have said: plenty of other cars in the game.

3 users liked this post.
#1408 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 1:25:33 PM(UTC)

Absolutely unbelievable. What planet do you live on. Lul.
 5 users liked this post.
#1409 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 2:37:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post

Horizon 3 was a great game right up until we didn't get a Subaru for free. Now it's not great. Only way to make Horizon 3 great again is a few million credits, all 20 of the leaked Porsches for free, and a free download of any previous Forza game. Because 15 races is hard work!

Seriously, that Subaru's gonna get a lot of these kids angry when we finally get it because they'll find that it's not as fast as the Centenario.

Edited by user Monday, January 09, 2017 2:38:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1410 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 2:42:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AgonizedSpace13 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post

Horizon 3 was a great game right up until we didn't get a Subaru for free. Now it's not great. Only way to make Horizon 3 great again is a few million credits, all 20 of the leaked Porsches for free, and a free download of any previous Forza game. Because 15 races is hard work!

Seriously, that Subaru's gonna get a lot of these kids angry when we finally get it because they'll find that it's not as fast as the Centenario.

I see what you're saying, but if you look back through this thread, you'll see that what really is frustrating many of the users here is T10's "we took your time, didn't deliver, but will happily take your time again at a later date" response to the issue. And I have no problem with those that harbour that complaint. T10/PG/MS/whatever messed this up, and are doing very little at the moment to fix it. Sometimes -- well, often -- a bad apology is worse than no apology at all.
#1411 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 3:10:46 PM(UTC)
I didn't get the car nor the 3 wheel-spins for the Stuntman, Snowman achievement!
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
 3 users liked this post.
#1412 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 3:14:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I see what you're saying, but if you look back through this thread, you'll see that what really is frustrating many of the users here is T10's "we took your time, didn't deliver, but will happily take your time again at a later date" response to the issue. And I have no problem with those that harbour that complaint. T10/PG/MS/whatever messed this up, and are doing very little at the moment to fix it. Sometimes -- well, often -- a bad apology is worse than no apology at all.

They actually said more in the stream the other day. It is not my place to speak for them which is why I have not said anything about it.

In short they are "trying" to do more about it than what they have said. They just don't want to commit to anything until they have tested possible solutions.
 3 users liked this post.
#1413 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 3:15:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WritesCode4Food Go to Quoted Post
I didn't get the car nor the 3 wheel-spins for the Stuntman, Snowman achievement!

You would have got 100,000credits instead of the 3 wheelspins (which ironically is probably more than the 3 wheelspins anyway)
 5 users liked this post.
#1414 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 3:24:12 PM(UTC)
For all the people complaining. This Impreza is exactly the same as blizzard mountain one and that's nothing especial imo.
Don't worry, because T10 is very fair in most of that situations. Do you remember auction hall glitch when cars you sold that was waiting for collecting credits just disappeared?
I lose kind of a cheap car like Fiesta or Clio and was unable to collect my credits because of disappearance of it and finally forgot about this issue. Couple days later If I remember good I received 1 million credits and Nissan Silvia S14 (worth ca. 2 millions at this time on auction hall) so keep calm guys.
 4 users liked this post.
#1415 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 4:22:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

They actually said more in the stream the other day. It is not my place to speak for them which is why I have not said anything about it.

In short they are "trying" to do more about it than what they have said. They just don't want to commit to anything until they have tested possible solutions.

It's no good saying it in a stream that a lot of people don't watch. I'm getting rather annoyed at the various bits of information that gets said in these streams that doesn't make it's way to the forums.
 3 users liked this post.
#1416 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 7:25:37 PM(UTC)
As someone who has played forza games since forza 3 I'm kinda disappointed in the way they handled this subaru dilemma. Some of us have spent a fair amount of money on these games (exponentially more with every new game it seems like), however I could care less about getting a clone car of one I already have in game. I don't even care that I did all those races because in the end they were fun (since I like to blueprint my own races for forzathon challenges). But I do find it annoying that T10 or PG or whoever is in charge here can't admit mistakes and just pretty much tell us that they're aware that there is a problem but we'll give you another chance later on.............. nah, I lost interest in that car already since I only wanted it for exclusivity. That just sounds like if your boss forgot to pay you for this week and then said don't worry I'll pay you for next week. I just see this series going the way of EA in the fact that they don't really seem to care about their consumers but they're gonna nickle and dime us until the series slowly withers away due to the rising amount of people I see on these forums who say they've had it. I still like this game and still play it like it's going out of style but they kinda need to at least try to communicate with their consumers better.
#1417 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 7:51:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boosted B18 ej8 Go to Quoted Post
But I do find it annoying that T10 or PG or whoever is in charge here can't admit mistakes and just pretty much tell us that they're aware that there is a problem but we'll give you another chance later on..............

Telling there's a problem isn't admitting mistakes?
I just think some people don' really read what they Write..

1 user liked this post.
#1418 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 7:54:06 PM(UTC)
^the point was a simple sorry we messed up would be appreciated
 3 users liked this post.
#1419 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 7:58:20 PM(UTC)
They did use the word apologise in Week in Review. But I am sure people will find something wrong with how many characters they used to spell the word or something else.
#1420 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 12:33:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZiomekPL98 Go to Quoted Post
Couple days later If I remember good I received 1 million credits and Nissan Silvia S14 (worth ca. 2 millions at this time on auction hall) so keep calm guys.

I've got it too, that's why I'm asking now.

Btw, not only I had to deal with the broken Forzathon, I'm also one of the PC Players who got affected by the devbuild rollback last week.

I mean, we could get a least something for the trouble.

In Forza Motorsport 5 we even got a free DLC for dealing with some trouble, as far as I remember.
 1 user liked this post.
#1421 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:26:36 AM(UTC)
I didn't get car too. It's disappointing. I hope they will send this car via message to all those who earned an achievement. It shouldn't be hard to do this.
 2 users liked this post.
#1422 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:49:46 AM(UTC)
It's not as easy as that. The car isn't in the game altogether, it doesn't appear in Horizon Promo which confirms it. PG just forgot to add it in the latest patch, so they can't send it to anyone if it isn't in the game, as in this case. In order to do that they must make a new patch, in which they add the car but that will cost time, money and effort to push it through Microsoft in order to be published.

For everyone who doesn't know a developer can't just throw game updates whenever they like. They must be approved by the company of the console (MS in this case) and then they can be published. And like I said that costs money and effort.

PG just doesn't want to admit all of this, so they came up with this lame excuse. The car probably won't be available until the next update based on everything I said. I'm not defending them in any way but if everyone keeps asking for the Subi to be sent as a message, you aren't achieving anything. It won't happen, so stop wasting your time.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:51:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1423 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:44:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
They did use the word apologise in Week in Review. But I am sure people will find something wrong with how many characters they used to spell the word or something else.

Certainly since many a person who frequent this site can't even spell it themselves.

(And this critisism is coming from a finnish person)
 5 users liked this post.
#1424 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:31:56 AM(UTC)
The issue for me is the quality of the response..."sorry, but tough luck" just isn't good enough. Everyone makes mistakes. Those who are responsible should endeavour to fix their mistakes, not expect people to just forget them and move on.

Let me share a little story...I purchased the Ultimate Edition through the Store on the console, but it didn't become available until a day after the Ultimate release, oh well, mistakes happen...then when it started working I discovered missing pre order and Ultimate Edition DLC, hmm, more problems...this was my initial impressions of FH3.

Throw another snafu on the pile and back it up with a polite, yet unhelpful "sorry, too bad" style response and you can probably begin to see why I think the devs need to up their game in both programming and their interactions with their customers.

I would add that I am sure there are many others out there who are far worse off than me, with major game breaking issues. I'm not claiming this problem is the end of the world...it does seem to be a bit of a trend though, and I think any long time Forza fans would agree that the FH3 launch was pretty poorly done. Improvements can and should be made by the devs, both to the game and in the way they deal with problems.
 3 users liked this post.
#1425 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:14:38 AM(UTC)
Is it just that the majority of you who are going nuts over this are not adults and don't know how the world works? Mistakes happen, things don't go as planned. You aren't owed anything. If your life is so easy going that not getting a car on a video game is one of the biggest issues in it consider yourself lucky.
138 Pages<<5556575859>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error