This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:25:22 AM(UTC)
You have to delete local save from console and then start a new game without cloud sync. After 3rd festival site is open (in base game) You will gain access to blizzard mountain. For me achievement unlocked after I completed again all 27 championships. After all you can delete local save again and then sync to retrieve original progress.
#27 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 4:26:36 AM(UTC)
I would just be patient and wait for it to pop. I had the exact same issue with the standard Horizon 3 all championship achievement. Eventually after a couple of patches it finally unlocked for me.
#28 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 7:34:46 AM(UTC)
The issue for me was I did the kingmaker prior to completing ever exhibition.

So when I ran kingmaker exhibition again (blue printed to be in a car I liked instead of forced. In stock Ford)

It popped. I'll try and dig up the thread.

Here is the possible issue fixes:
https://forums.forzamoto...-REIGN.aspx#post_648484

Here is what happened to me
https://forums.forzamoto...ain-races-complete.aspx

I knew from main game not to do coop races until I finished as there seemed to be some sort of issue with counting coop races

Edited by user Sunday, January 8, 2017 7:47:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 7:57:11 AM(UTC)
If you have done races in coop they don't count. Did all the races, but achivement did not unlock untill I raced the two ones I did in coop, luckily I remembered which ones they where.
Take a screen shot of the events and cross them out as you complete them, you can also cut down the time it takes by making blueprint championships with the shortets circuits and set them to 1 lap races, this saves a lot of time.
#30 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 12:05:48 PM(UTC)
up FYI
when a play a race champion chip " race arround the town" litteral traduction from french thei get the succes.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 12:28:17 PM(UTC)
Although it's great to be offered some opinions on "fixes", nobody should HAVE to be deleting any of their saves or go thru such lengths to get achievements to pop. Achievements are the bare minimum for Xbox games and it's quite clear, there are plenty of achievement issues with this game THAT NEED TO BE FIXED by the devs. How many got the exhibition achievement in the main game yet? That still hasn't been fixed, let alone this expansion's issues.

Also if something doesn't COUNT (blueprint races, co-op, etc.), then the devs should not "grey out" races where clearly they show completion. We shouldn't have to now remember which races we blueprinted when there are so many. They need to patch the game and indicate what races need to be done for it "to count".
#32 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:07:50 PM(UTC)
Same issue just have it with the Perk Achievement stuck on 95% even tho I have every single one hopefully these get fixed.

Edited by user Monday, January 9, 2017 4:09:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 7:49:03 PM(UTC)
Have 100% on Blizzard Mountain but Mountain Mastery is stuck at 88%. Any fix to this issue?
#34 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 5:30:34 AM(UTC)
Another one with the issue.
Did all championships as far as I know (they all show completed on the map), did the King one twice, in case it was something to do with that, but still shows 26/27 completed, even though the map doesn't show anything to be done.

Is there a way to know which championship I need to repeat, without going through all of them again?
#35 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 6:52:34 AM(UTC)
Same just happened to me, all Blizzard Champions complete at 27/27 but my achievement progress is stuck at new 92%. I knew I was screwed yesterday. I did about 15 championships that I had ledt over from since I haven't done any since the DLC's 2nd week of release. I was constantly checking my progress after each race and then I noticed a race didn't add any progress... I did another and the same thing happene, I did a 3rd championship and that gave me 3% progress, did about 4 more and I got the progress after each one but then I did another one on te northern part of the map and no progress for the 3rd time. I was stuck at 89% and doing the kingmaker put me up to 92. Now I'm stuck, replaying all missions, hoping to fix this problem.

Edit: So I eventually did every single championship again, including kingmaker and the percentage on the achievement didn't move at all. I pretty much created a blue using the same singular car category so I could easily tell which were being completed a 2nd time. If i saw a my 1 car blueprint, that meant I did it again. Had no luck, I even tried doing a few Kingmaker events just in case and nothing happened.

Edited by user Monday, February 13, 2017 7:13:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:20:31 AM(UTC)
So, are we ever getting a fix for this?
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:41:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
So, are we ever getting a fix for this?

I hope so. I just realized the same thing happened in FM6 with the around the worldachievement for playing each stage/location online and a lot of folks were stuck at 96%
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:23:54 PM(UTC)
I've been told from a page on Xbox support to post here ragarding me completing the achievement mountain mastery but it not coming up with it on my profile or through true achivements
wheres my bloody achievements
User is suspended until 12/29/2044 10:18:18 AM(UTC)
#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 10:38:03 AM(UTC)
I got it no problem, but I read people are stuck on 96% Maybe race The Kingmaker again
Complain about everything...Appreciate Nothing...Blame Everyone Else...
#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:03:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King302Windsor Go to Quoted Post
I've been told from a page on Xbox support to post here ragarding me completing the achievement mountain mastery but it not coming up with it on my profile or through true achivements

Plus I've gone through every championship 3 times to make sure and it's stuck on 53%
wheres my bloody achievements
#41 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 9:40:23 AM(UTC)
Is this ever going to get fixed?? I don't understand why this is a issue that is just being ignored completely.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 5:36:32 AM(UTC)
You have to get all the signs in BM to got 100% completion. same as the main game.
Lamborghini Guy. Also like Ford, Ferrari, Porsche, VW, Land Rover, and Lotus.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:19:49 AM(UTC)
My blizzard Mountain stats in game read 100% done but the achievement says 88%
#44 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 9:28:14 AM(UTC)
I hope to finish it too. It looks so real. I don't regret the purchase.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:54:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HellEscapee Go to Quoted Post
I hope to finish it too. It looks so real. I don't regret the purchase.

Don't waste your time on the championships
#46 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 11:04:03 PM(UTC)
You must first get 160 Stars before completing The Kingmaker.
After doing so you must race the Kingmaker regular once and then another blueprint version.
After completing both races. You must then start the completion of all 27 Championships races.
You will then get the Achievement :
Mountain Mastery. HINT**

Edited by user Sunday, May 12, 2019 11:10:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 4:23:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xAce91 Go to Quoted Post
You must first get 160 Stars before completing The Kingmaker.
After doing so you must race the Kingmaker regular once and then another blueprint version.
After completing both races. You must then start the completion of all 27 Championships races.
You will then get the Achievement :
Mountain Mastery. HINT**

+2 year old thread resurrection?? Why?
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error