This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
233 Pages<<4950515253>>PrevNext
Rank: On the Podium
 2 users liked this post.
#1251 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:31:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DariusOneOne7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.


probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well


Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?


it's the whole elitist attitude that a lot of them have who think they are better and more entitled than console users because they game only on PC ...nothing about being low grade
think they have the right to mod and sometimes ruin games just because they always have in other games

and i'm not saying all of them are like this either, but there's a lot if you go on other forums , not just here

Anyway this is going off topic

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 4:30:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1252 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:47:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRIMEYtheFATMAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
What exactly is a Stuntman Skill?


Perform a drift skill after doing a air skill.


Incorrect. It's Air + Near Miss.


Can you recommend a good location to rack those up for those of us who don't have the expansion...


There isn't any good location for this one really. It's mostly luck based as you need to have another car (traffic or drivatar) and a small bump in the road that's just big enough to get you off the road.

Here's how I did it: I went to the Yarra Valley festival and turned left onto the bridge, past the danger sign, took the first road to the left, there should be a tractor on your left further down the road. Go a bit further past the tractor and make a U-turn. Now wait for a drivatar to pass you facing your direction (towards the festival), give him a bit of a head start and go after him. There are 2 bumps right at the intersection (past the tractor towards the festival) so hit one of them to get the air skill. Be sure to pass the drivatar shortly after to get the near miss and the Stuntman combo. Use rewind to repeat the procedure and the challenge should be passed within 30 minutes. Use a car that accelerates fast like a Lamborghini Huracan if you can't get the air skill.

Good luck!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1253 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:05:30 PM(UTC)
I'm afraid the Subaru is a myth because I didn't get mine as well. :/

The achievement unlocked in my windows profile but not ingame.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 4:12:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1254 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:10:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post
Quoted direct from the Week In Review:

"Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future."

Not too impressed with the solution, it sounds as though those of us who have or will complete the challenge this weekend will simply receive no reward as it only says there will be "additional chances" to win the Subaru. It doesn't say that we'll be gifted the Subaru if we obtain the achievement which is what I was hoping they'd say and would seem fairer as well as the achievement could surely prove who has and hasn't done the challenge. But hey at least we'll have chances to get it at a later date when hopefully they remember to add the car!


That "solution" is a complete joke.

"Hey we'll let y'all earn it all over again".....


Yeah that is really, really bad. They really cocked this one up. "(We) will provide players with additional chances to earn the Subaru." Really? Is that the best you can do, guys? That's like saying to a client "yeah. We know you paid for this and we didn't deliver. But hey! Guess what? We're not going to return your money, but we ARE -- wait for it -- going to give you the chance to pay all over again, in hopes of actually receiving your product this time!"

This will probably go down in history as one of the uglier weeks for the Forza franchise on the dev front.
This sums it up nicely. Their response/"solution" is even more pathetic than the initial error.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1255 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:12:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic Boom 7342 Go to Quoted Post
I have completed my 15 races and got the achievement, but the in game event hasn't gone grey. Does that only happen once you get the prize? Also, for the CUP challenge, it tells you that the prize is 3 wheelspins. I got 100,000 Cr instead. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if that has happened to anyone else?


I also have the same problem :'(

Where are my 3 spins ?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1256 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:16:29 PM(UTC)
I suppose at least the actual challenge unlocked even if we didn't get the car, unlocked them all thus far and would be annoying at this point to not get some.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1257 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:22:38 PM(UTC)
El Subaru son los Reyes Magos...oh!! wait...these are spanish words from Europe!! profanity and all the way, an...XDXD

Bueno, lo dicho, esto es lo que hay: cagada tras cagada.


Si quieres saber: POR PRIVADO.

Salute "yu!"

Use Google trans....just in case.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 4:39:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Ungry and laughing

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1258 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:28:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DariusOneOne7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.


probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well


Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?


it's the whole elitist attitude that a lot of them have who think they are better and more entitled than console users because they game only on PC ...nothing about being low grade
think they have the right to mod and sometimes ruin games just because they always have in other games

and i'm not saying all of them are like this either, but there's a lot if you go on other forums , not just here



There's so much wrong with these statements, it's ridiculous. It isn't the PC user base that's at fault for the bad download being posted. If you've seen Apex on the PC or Horizon 3 you'd know why this title belongs on a PC. It just plain looks and runs better. I have Horizon 3 on both systems and I haven't even touched the Xbox version. It just doesn't have the power to run this game the way it should look. It takes more power than the Xbox can provide to make this game run the way a racing game should. I wish it wasn't the case, but it is. 55-70fps with 8xaa at 1440p is what I'm getting so I definitely think this game belongs on a PC.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1259 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:57:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GRIMEYtheFATMAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
What exactly is a Stuntman Skill?


Perform a drift skill after doing a air skill.


Incorrect. It's Air + Near Miss.


Can you recommend a good location to rack those up for those of us who don't have the expansion...


There isn't any good location for this one really. It's mostly luck based as you need to have another car (traffic or drivatar) and a small bump in the road that's just big enough to get you off the road.

Here's how I did it: I went to the Yarra Valley festival and turned left onto the bridge, past the danger sign, took the first road to the left, there should be a tractor on your left further down the road. Go a bit further past the tractor and make a U-turn. Now wait for a drivatar to pass you facing your direction (towards the festival), give him a bit of a head start and go after him. There are 2 bumps right at the intersection (past the tractor towards the festival) so hit one of them to get the air skill. Be sure to pass the drivatar shortly after to get the near miss and the Stuntman combo. Use rewind to repeat the procedure and the challenge should be passed within 30 minutes. Use a car that accelerates fast like a Lamborghini Huracan if you can't get the air skill.

Good luck!


Tried it with an S1 rally car, to no avail, so I'm guessing that a fairly stiff suspension may also be key...
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 6 users liked this post.
#1260 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:02:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
In the week in review they said that they cant fix the issue and that the car will come back in a coming Forzathon event.


Which quite franky is just really poor support. Do they honestly expect everyone to read the forums or to watch their website? People who play the game have the right to be well informed if content is broken. They have an in-game message system, maybe they can start using that for important matters like this instead of the usual Forza racing championship spam...
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#1261 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:05:28 PM(UTC)
Has the Subaru car problem been fixed or is it still a no go?

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 5:17:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#1262 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:09:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


Dude, it is not vague at all. There are literally events scattered on the main map called street races. They aren't blueprint races.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#1263 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:17:51 PM(UTC)
What in the actual hell? Who on earth thought that was a acceptable solution to something THEY'VE screwed up? Basically a "we messed up, and because of that, you won't get anything for your efforts". Absolutely pathetic, you should be ashamed.

What a waste of time this evening was.
Rank: On the Podium
 1 user liked this post.
#1264 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:19:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


They are in blue diamonds and are actually called street races
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#1265 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:19:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


Dude, it is not vague at all. There are literally events scattered on the main map called street races. They aren't blueprint races.


I know they say street races but so are other races. As far as I knew the street races were actually called "midnight races". Still a lot of vague descriptions.

Rank: On the Podium
 2 users liked this post.
#1266 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:20:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
What in the actual hell? Who on earth thought that was a acceptable solution to something THEY'VE screwed up? Basically a "we messed up, and because of that, you won't get anything for your efforts". Absolutely pathetic, you should be ashamed.

What a waste of time this evening was.


It's what happens when you leave the work experience kid in charge over the holidays lol
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1267 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:22:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


Dude, it is not vague at all. There are literally events scattered on the main map called street races. They aren't blueprint races.


I know they say street races but so are other races. As far as I knew the street races were actually called "midnight races". Still a lot of vague descriptions.



Wrong. Street races unlock midnight battles, which are like boss races.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#1268 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:22:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
What in the actual hell? Who on earth thought that was a acceptable solution to something THEY'VE screwed up? Basically a "we messed up, and because of that, you won't get anything for your efforts". Absolutely pathetic, you should be ashamed.

What a waste of time this evening was.


It's what happens when you leave the work experience kid in charge over the holidays lol


Sheer lack of professionalism is all I can put this past week down to. All I can say is I'll be thinking long and hard as to whether I'll bother with the next Forza game.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1269 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:23:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


Dude, it is not vague at all. There are literally events scattered on the main map called street races. They aren't blueprint races.


I know they say street races but so are other races. As far as I knew the street races were actually called "midnight races". Still a lot of vague descriptions.



If you knew that they were called street races why didn't you race them?

And no, they are the only ones of their kind. They are simply street races, the exhibition races have unique names and are not classified as street races. Also, the midnight battles are totally different.

It's not vague when it tells you exactly what to do. 3 street races, not exhibitions, not head to heads, not midnight battles.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 9:53:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1270 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:27:40 PM(UTC)
Wow... I did an extra 5 (I did 20 overall) just to make sure that it wasn't bugged and still no car. What a waste of my evening :(
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1271 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:31:47 PM(UTC)
Ok I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this but I'm asking for my son, he has forsaken 3 horizon just bought a pack of 5 cars and we are wonder where they went? They're not in his "garage" is he able to race them or just customize them?
thanks
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1272 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:36:09 PM(UTC)
Send my Subaru.
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: On the Podium
 2 users liked this post.
#1273 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:39:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P B4 U Go 2405 Go to Quoted Post
Wow... I did an extra 5 (I did 20 overall) just to make sure that it wasn't bugged and still no car. What a waste of my evening :(


Or you could have set up 15 1 lap circuit races and only wasted about 20 minutes instead of the whole evening
Rank: Racing Permit
 5 users liked this post.
#1274 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:44:21 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future.


https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_1_6_17

I don't understand.

You should be able to present SUBARU to all users.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 5:44:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1275 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:56:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
What qualifies as a "street race"? I raced a Lotus in three circuit races and it didn't unlock the 15000xp. I'm sick of the Forzathon descriptions being so vague.


Dude, it is not vague at all. There are literally events scattered on the main map called street races. They aren't blueprint races.


I know they say street races but so are other races. As far as I knew the street races were actually called "midnight races". Still a lot of vague descriptions.



If you knew that they were called street races why didn't you race them?

And no, they are the only ones of their kind. They are simply street races, the exhibition races have unique names and are not classified as street races. Also, the midnight battles are totally different.

It's not vague when it tells you exactly what to do. 15 street races, not exhibitions, not head to heads, not midnight battles.
The midnight battles actually do count for this achievement -- I did three of them in a Lotus to get it since I hadn't yet replayed them to get the duplicate reward cars (two birds with one stone and all that). Agreed with everything else you said, though.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 5:57:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

233 Pages<<4950515253>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error