108 Pages<<4849505152>>PrevNext
#1226 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:04:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Eagl3 3ye Go to Quoted Post
Here on PC Snow Flower seem to be broken too. I can not get it from 3x Street Races in a Lotus (both normal and blueprint) on the main game nor from 3x BM Bucket List (both normal and blueprint). Haven't bothered to go for the Subaru since we all know that one is totally broken...

It only popped for me when I went to start the 4th race.

On Console - for Snow Flower I did 3 Blueprint Bucketlists in a Lotus on BM and it popped for me ... Nothing else seemed to work - street races on Main map etc...

I still did races using the #199 Subaru in a custom blueprint KOM Exhibition and you can pick off Snowmen at the same time... I reckon if you have the achievement unlocked it helps your case if they ever fix it...

1 user liked this post.
#1227 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:16:06 AM(UTC)
I think the Forzathon is working properly, they just forgot to add that car last tuesday. :P
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#1228 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:25:22 AM(UTC)
All working well here, Just waiting for Subaru to be updated in the game :D
#1229 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:28:56 AM(UTC)
I want my Subaru :)
#1230 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:11:35 PM(UTC)
Stupid question but do head to head challenges count as races(the ones where you drive up behind someone and hit left bumper to challenge them)? I did something like 17 in the ford focus rs rx, but didn't get the achievement pop or the ingame event greyed out. After reading through the last 3 pages of this thread it seems all I need to do is do the same thing again but in a different car (I'm going to use the #199 subaru this time) and just wait for them to 'patch in' the car.
#1231 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:14:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeastDude Go to Quoted Post
Stupid question but do head to head challenges count as races(the ones where you drive up behind someone and hit left bumper to challenge them)? I did something like 17 in the ford focus rs rx, but didn't get the achievement pop or the ingame event greyed out. After reading through the last 3 pages of this thread it seems all I need to do is do the same thing again but in a different car (I'm going to use the #199 subaru this time) and just wait for them to 'patch in' the car.

They don't, unfortunately.
#1232 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:27:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Savageman NL Go to Quoted Post
15 races in the Focus and no Subaru

Does the focus get classed as a Rally Monster? I thought it was just the old cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#1233 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:36:23 PM(UTC)

Does the focus get classed as a Rally Monster? I thought it was just the old cars.

Blueprint rally monsters and take your pick, yes its a rally monster.
#1234 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:43:47 PM(UTC)
Did they lock forzathon to fix it? Or is there another reason it's locked? Thanks

SL65AMGBS
I love cars
 1 user liked this post.
#1235 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:27:16 PM(UTC)
Same, I got the achievement but the Subaru is nowhere to be found :/
 2 users liked this post.
#1236 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:37:55 PM(UTC)
No Subaru for me either.
 1 user liked this post.
#1237 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:38:05 PM(UTC)
WIR was just posted by Brian, there is a problem with #Forzathon this week. Please read for more information.

That is the Devs acknowledge there is a problem. Not that several players haven't already posted details.

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 1:54:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I didn't mean to point out the obvious but at least it is recognised as a problem.

HSV
I just want one!
#1238 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:38:17 PM(UTC)
In the week in review they said that they cant fix the issue and that the car will come back in a coming Forzathon event.
#1239 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:54:04 PM(UTC)
I have completed my 15 races and got the achievement, but the in game event hasn't gone grey. Does that only happen once you get the prize? Also, for the CUP challenge, it tells you that the prize is 3 wheelspins. I got 100,000 Cr instead. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if that has happened to anyone else?
 2 users liked this post.
#1240 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:00:26 PM(UTC)
Quoted direct from the Week In Review:

"Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future."

Not too impressed with the solution, it sounds as though those of us who have or will complete the challenge this weekend will simply receive no reward as it only says there will be "additional chances" to win the Subaru. It doesn't say that we'll be gifted the Subaru if we obtain the achievement which is what I was hoping they'd say and would seem fairer as well as the achievement could surely prove who has and hasn't done the challenge. But hey at least we'll have chances to get it at a later date when hopefully they remember to add the car!
#1241 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:01:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Blueprint rally monsters and take your pick, yes its a rally monster.

That Scooby really shouldn't be in the Rally monsters. That section should be for the old group B cars only like the Audi Quattro S1, metro 6R4, Lancia Delta etc. It's strange that Focus RX and that car are about the only 2 modern cars in that section. None of the other Subaru Rally cars seem to be in it.

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 2:02:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#1242 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:19:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post

"Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future."

Not too impressed with the solution, it sounds as though those of us who have or will complete the challenge this weekend will simply receive no reward as it only says there will be "additional chances" to win the Subaru. It doesn't say that we'll be gifted the Subaru if we obtain the achievement which is what I was hoping they'd say and would seem fairer as well as the achievement could surely prove who has and hasn't done the challenge. But hey at least we'll have chances to get it at a later date when hopefully they remember to add the car!

That "solution" is a complete joke.

"Hey we'll let y'all earn it all over again".....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 1 user liked this post.
#1243 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:31:27 PM(UTC)

Well that's a load of bull to be honest. Can they at least gift the players who completed the challenge something in return. (preferably not a gift car as I can't access them)

#1244 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:36:12 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the info regarding the Subaru, I'll not waste my time completing the achievement. I didn't receive the 3 wheel-spins for completing one of the other achievements in this Forzathon.
 1 user liked this post.
#1245 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:40:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boosted VTEC YO Go to Quoted Post

Well that's a load of bull to be honest. Can they at least gift the players who completed the challenge something in return. (preferably not a gift car as I can't access them)

I'm a bit disappointed. I thought they'll put the car ingame in the next days and they send it to everyone who unlocked the achievement. That sounds like a cheap solution.
#1246 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:42:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic Boom 7342 Go to Quoted Post
I have completed my 15 races and got the achievement, but the in game event hasn't gone grey. Does that only happen once you get the prize? Also, for the CUP challenge, it tells you that the prize is 3 wheelspins. I got 100,000 Cr instead. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if that has happened to anyone else?

Originally Posted by: TrueBlue1963 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the info regarding the Subaru, I'll not waste my time completing the achievement. I didn't receive the 3 wheel-spins for completing one of the other achievements in this Forzathon.

Same for me. This Forzathon seems to be really broken.
#1247 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 2:54:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lofwyr2030 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sonic Boom 7342 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: TrueBlue1963 Go to Quoted Post

Same for me. This Forzathon seems to be really broken.

Same for me! All completed and achievements popped... no spins, no Subaru, no XP... I did get the 100,000cr after snowman challenge like one other person mentioned.though.

edited to add... first two greyed out last two did not after achievements popped...

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 2:55:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1248 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 3:17:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
What exactly is a Stuntman Skill?

Perform a drift skill after doing a air skill.

Incorrect. It's Air + Near Miss.

Can you recommend a good location to rack those up for those of us who don't have the expansion...
 2 users liked this post.
#1249 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 3:24:26 PM(UTC)
Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future.

Sorry, guys. Looks like we won't be getting this car at all. We're gonna have to do ANOTHER Forzathon to get it!

Well, that was a waste of an evening.

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
 3 users liked this post.
#1250 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 3:24:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post

That "solution" is a complete joke.

"Hey we'll let y'all earn it all over again".....

Yeah that is really, really bad. They really cocked this one up. "(We) will provide players with additional chances to earn the Subaru." Really? Is that the best you can do, guys? That's like saying to a client "yeah. We know you paid for this and we didn't deliver. But hey! Guess what? We're not going to return your money, but we ARE -- wait for it -- going to give you the chance to pay all over again, in hopes of actually receiving your product this time!"

This will probably go down in history as one of the uglier weeks for the Forza franchise on the dev front.

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 3:28:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

108 Pages<<4849505152>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error