This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
225 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1201 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:38:55 AM(UTC)
I should have checked here before. Ruined the weekend for every kid in the neighbourhood by destroying 30 snowmen, but didn't get the wheelspins (I'm playing on PC). Not sure, if the first one (XP) worked - I didn't check the XP before and after. Fortunately I have barely started with the races... no point continuing it at the moment. This game is a such a mess =(

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 5:43:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1202 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:49:10 AM(UTC)
Same here... all messed up. No car, no wheelspins. They gotta fix this!
 2 users liked this post.
#1203 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:51:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.

They need to fire everyone associated with these SNAFUs and hire a new team.

The mistakes and bugs just keep piling up to the point that none of them will ever be fixed.
Friend Me FH3, FM6
Vehicles That Should Be In FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#1204 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:56:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
I should have checked here before. Ruined the weekend for every kid in the neighbourhood by destroying 30 snowmen, but didn't get the wheelspins (I'm playing on PC). Not sure, if the first one (XP) worked - I didn't check the XP before and after. Fortunately I have barely started with the races... no point continuing it at the moment. This game is a such a mess =(

The snowman challenge actually rewards 100k CR. It is erroneously stated to be 3 wheelspins in the Forzathon menu.
 1 user liked this post.
#1205 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 6:02:39 AM(UTC)
Nobody got it. The Developers messed up (again).

And now the Moderators seem to be locking any thread that is negative in nature. This is the beginning of the end for this developer team. Same thing happened with Star Wars Galaxies. Almost the entire team was fired, a new team was hired, and after years they finally admitted they goofed. By then it was too late.

This team is making almost every mistake step for step that happened with that game.

0 Communication

0 Compensation

0 Bug Fixes

0 Admissions of failing to provide the services promised

100% as time goes on they introduce more problems, and fix nothing.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 6:05:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Friend Me FH3, FM6
Vehicles That Should Be In FH3
#1206 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 6:35:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Maybe they're waiting to give us the Sube, when they give us our FRC cars......

So, we're never getting it then?
#1207 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 6:35:34 AM(UTC)
I don't think that the developers are at work yet its to early for them. Give them time to get there and than they will see the issue and hopefully fix it.
#1208 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 7:11:35 AM(UTC)
What exactly is a Stuntman Skill?
 3 users liked this post.
#1209 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 7:21:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post

Perform a drift skill after doing a air skill.
#1210 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 7:34:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eagl3 3ye Go to Quoted Post
Here on PC Snow Flower seem to be broken too. I can not get it from 3x Street Races in a Lotus (both normal and blueprint) on the main game nor from 3x BM Bucket List (both normal and blueprint). Haven't bothered to go for the Subaru since we all know that one is totally broken...

I was able to do the Lotus one on PC... I went to the lowest Bucket List on the map (its in the center of the map not far from the Festival location), created a challenge, drove my lotus as shortest distance possible, adjusted the time to a minute (not really needed but it only takes a second to do), published it. Ran it, chose it again, and then chose it again.

Popped at completion.
#1211 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:01:39 AM(UTC)
Focus RS RX doesn't seem to count for SRR .. even though it comes up if you filter by Rally Monsters... I know it's broken but....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

Common T10 Fix the CTD issues!!!!
#1212 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:07:34 AM(UTC)
According to Forza's Twitter page, they're investigating the issues in the current Forzathon.

https://mobile.twitter.c...tatus/817391060951375872
#1213 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:08:45 AM(UTC)
Good thing I read this before completely finishing all 15 races... AND with the Focus RX... I'm pretty sure I was on #13 or 14...
 1 user liked this post.
#1214 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:13:49 AM(UTC)
They seem to do a lot of "investigating" but not a lot of "fixing".... Snow flower isn't counting street races with a lotus either :(
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#1215 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:21:53 AM(UTC)
Only one I have not got is the car ?? all though it says I done it
Keep it on the Black stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#1216 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:24:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: miniw76 Go to Quoted Post

The prize car doesn't appear to have been added to the game - Normally they will appear in the AH list and Horizon Promo list and it doesn't

#1217 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:26:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: miniw76 Go to Quoted Post

The prize car doesn't appear to have been added to the game - Normally they will appear in the AH list and Horizon Promo list and it doesn't

I did check to see if it was in game or not as well so knew we were not going to get it. DUH !

Keep it on the Black stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#1218 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 8:57:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post

Perform a drift skill after doing a air skill.

Incorrect. It's Air + Near Miss.
#1219 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 9:12:24 AM(UTC)
You can combine "snowmen" for the CUP achievement with races towards SRR by doing 1 lap races of Whitestone Village Scramble in the #199 Subaru VT15R there are 4 easy snowmen on the lap and you don't need to win or place to progress the SRR achievement...

Just wish I had done it that way now....

1 user liked this post.
#1220 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 9:18:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post
According to Forza's Twitter page, they're investigating the issues in the current Forzathon.

https://mobile.twitter.c...tatus/817391060951375872

How much "investigating" they need to do in order to realize they FORGOT TO PUT A WHOLE CAR IN THE GAME! I mean really......

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 9:19:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 1 user liked this post.
#1221 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 9:32:18 AM(UTC)
You can combine "snowmen" for the CUP achievement with races towards SRR by doing 1 lap races of Whitestone Village Scramble in the #199 Subaru VT15R there are 4 easy snowmen on the lap and you don't need to win or place to progress the SRR achievement...

Easier way is to do the Bucket List near the village, (can't remember name of it sorry) which makes you hit 20 snowmen in a Bowler, Do the bucket list twice, achievement will pop during second go.

#1222 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 9:35:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ratkat Go to Quoted Post

Easier way is to do the Bucket List near the village, (can't remember name of it sorry) which makes you hit 20 snowmen in a Bowler, Do the bucket list twice, achievement will pop during second go.

But no progress in the SSR one for the missing prize car....

Plus there's an extra "snowman" just after the finish and another one just by the start....

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 9:37:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1223 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 10:13:40 AM(UTC)
Servers are down for me right now, I hope that means they are fixing forzathon.
#1224 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 10:58:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eagl3 3ye Go to Quoted Post
Here on PC Snow Flower seem to be broken too. I can not get it from 3x Street Races in a Lotus (both normal and blueprint) on the main game nor from 3x BM Bucket List (both normal and blueprint). Haven't bothered to go for the Subaru since we all know that one is totally broken...

It only popped for me when I went to start the 4th race.
#1225 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 11:00:11 AM(UTC)
15 races in the Focus and no Subaru
225 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error