157 Pages<<4647484950>>PrevNext
Rank: Racing Legend
#1176 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:23:20 AM(UTC)
And although one of the challenges says 3 wheelspins i got 100,000cr instead. Some would say thats better than 12k but still.
I blame the ants.
Rank: Racing Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#1177 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:29:26 AM(UTC)
lol wow. Nice waste of 30 minutes doing 15 races
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1178 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:35:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
And although one of the challenges says 3 wheelspins i got 100,000cr instead. Some would say thats better than 12k but still.
LOL, I haven't done that challenge yet, It's kind of hilarious how broken this Forzathon is.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1179 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:37:24 AM(UTC)
Sorry for double-post, but does anyone have any advice on the stuntman one? I'm failing to even get one stuntman. Any good area for it?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1180 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:40:53 AM(UTC)
Same here: 100000 credits instead of 3 wheelspins and more importantly no car for the 15 races. -> Time wasted and not happy.

Edit: Just checked and as has been mentioned the achievement does register as Xbox achievement but not ingame for me too.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 1:49:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#1181 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:43:27 AM(UTC)
Can confirm that Cool Under Pressure does indeed award 100k CR instead of 3 wheelspins.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but Blizzard Mountain Bucket List #4 can help tremendously towards Cool Under Pressure because of the increased presence of snowmen.

I kinda feel bad for Playground... the start of 2017 hasn't gone well for them. First the new DLC cars are leaked a day ahead of release date for the second month in a row (as far as I know), then the PC update fiasco happened, and now the current Forzathon is broken in more ways than one. Hopefully they can recover from this and bounce back with no glitches or issues or anything.
Rank: Racing Legend
 3 users liked this post.
#1182 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:53:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post
Can confirm that Cool Under Pressure does indeed award 100k CR instead of 3 wheelspins.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but Blizzard Mountain Bucket List #4 can help tremendously towards Cool Under Pressure because of the increased presence of snowmen.

I kinda feel bad for Playground... the start of 2017 hasn't gone well for them. First the new DLC cars are leaked a day ahead of release date for the second month in a row (as far as I know), then the PC update fiasco happened, and now the current Forzathon is broken in more ways than one. Hopefully they can recover from this and bounce back with no glitches or issues or anything.


I would like to feel bad for them....but i am a team leader at my work and 2 things happen at xmas. We discuss who is on leave and who is not about a month out. Where i work we try to have 1 member at work every day and i am basically on call always. But we also have checklists to do before we leave on xmas eve. I make sure my team completes it or i take up the slack.

Someone has slipped up.
I blame the ants.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1183 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:05:58 AM(UTC)
Soooooooooo.........

Don't bother with the 15 races right now.........

Got it........


"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1184 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:06:39 AM(UTC)
Got all 4 achievements but no #75 subaru wrx vt15r rally
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1185 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:24:30 AM(UTC)
Maybe they're waiting to give us the Sube, when they give us our FRC cars......


"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1186 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:43:26 AM(UTC)
Ok, they messed it up. No #75 to find in the game.
That sucks, PG/T10!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1187 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:50:44 AM(UTC)
For the first one (snow flower), doing BM bucket lists didn't work for me.

I had to do the street races in a lotus for it to pop.


"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#1188 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:07:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.


probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well


Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1189 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:37:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DariusOneOne7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.


probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well


Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BMwxuBqGs
Rank: Racing Permit
#1190 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:38:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
For the first one (snow flower), doing BM bucket lists didn't work for me.

I had to do the street races in a lotus for it to pop.


I created a bucket list in BM. That worked well for me.
I'd prefer 3 wheelspins instead the 100k for the snowman challenge :-\. They even failed the description for that one....lol.
The Subaru Challenge isn't greyed out on the Forzathon tile. But in my achievementslist it is already done.
It must have been a hard holiday season 4 the developers. ;)
Rank: Driver's License
#1191 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:39:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
For the first one (snow flower), doing BM bucket lists didn't work for me.

I had to do the street races in a lotus for it to pop.


I'm same things.

And so, I'm got "SHAKE, RALLY AND ROLL" achievement. But, #Forzatho didn't complete. I don't get SUBARU WRX.

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1192 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:44:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post


I'm same things.

And so, I'm got "SHAKE, RALLY AND ROLL" achievement. But, #Forzathon didn't complete. I don't get SUBARU WRX.



Nobody got the car. They failed to put it into the game, imo.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1193 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 3:59:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Oldskool1970 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post


I'm same things.

And so, I'm got "SHAKE, RALLY AND ROLL" achievement. But, #Forzathon didn't complete. I don't get SUBARU WRX.



Nobody got the car. They failed to put it into the game, imo.

Seems like you are right, There's no option on the auction house onr anything.

Muppets.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#1194 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:15:12 AM(UTC)
I unlocked the achievement for doing the 15 rally races to unlock the Subaru and I never received it I would like to have it can you plz help me
Rank: Driver's License
#1195 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:34:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DariusOneOne7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.


probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well


Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BMwxuBqGs


Would rather play with those type of people rather than sweaty players tbh
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1196 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 4:47:25 AM(UTC)
Damn, wish I knew about the #75 Subi before wasting time doing races. No other Forzathon has been this broken. Let's hope PG is aware of the problem and working on a fix.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1197 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:03:47 AM(UTC)
Here on PC Snow Flower seem to be broken too. I can not get it from 3x Street Races in a Lotus (both normal and blueprint) on the main game nor from 3x BM Bucket List (both normal and blueprint). Haven't bothered to go for the Subaru since we all know that one is totally broken...
Rank: Racing Permit
#1198 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:13:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eagl3 3ye Go to Quoted Post
Here on PC Snow Flower seem to be broken too. I can not get it from 3x Street Races in a Lotus (both normal and blueprint) on the main game nor from 3x BM Bucket List (both normal and blueprint). Haven't bothered to go for the Subaru since we all know that one is totally broken...


I was able to get Snow Flower on PC via street races. Lotus 2-Eleven on Kiewa Valley Lake Loop three times.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1199 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:16:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
.... Let's hope PG is aware of the problem and working on a fix.


I doubt it. They sit in their closet and think "only 2 days left" ;)

Let's hope they fix it.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1200 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:29:17 AM(UTC)
Perhaps I should have checked the forum before doing the 15 races, I even did them in a Subi for that authentic feel. As per others, achievement completed, but no car.
157 Pages<<4647484950>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error