157 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext
#1151 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:59:05 AM(UTC)
Quick questions:

Can the Lotus challenge be done in any street race, or just Blizzard Mtn. street races? Do these even exist in BM? (Haven't tried it yet)

Same with the Impreza thing; any race, or just a race in BM?

And what is a "Stuntman Skill"? Is that a BM thing?
#1152 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 2:19:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Quick questions:

Can the Lotus challenge be done in any street race, or just Blizzard Mtn. street races? Do these even exist in BM? (Haven't tried it yet)

Same with the Impreza thing; any race, or just a race in BM?

And what is a "Stuntman Skill"? Is that a BM thing?

I don't own BM, but I doubt there are any street races there, so I guess you can do those challenges on the main map, the Subaru one included. PG would annoy a lot of people if they made these DLC exclusive, so it's safe to assume they haven't.

As for the Stuntman skill, it's combo of Air + Near Miss and can be done on the main map as well. Pain to do compared to smashing snowmen.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 4, 2017 2:21:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1153 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:59:52 PM(UTC)
Cool Under Pressure will probably be the hardest. I'm glad that we don't need BM to do the challenges. For every BM challenge there's an optional thing to do on the standard map to complete the challenge.
#1154 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:26:11 PM(UTC)
So I dont have the BM expansion, but if I buy a Rally Monster car and do the races, I should be able to get the Subaru Rally car, right?
#1155 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:58:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four0nefive Go to Quoted Post
So I dont have the BM expansion, but if I buy a Rally Monster car and do the races, I should be able to get the Subaru Rally car, right?

Yes.

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#1156 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:18:17 AM(UTC)
Anyone knows how to perform those 30 Stuntman skills? What is it anyway?
#1157 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:20:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PervasiveFall8 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DottierLearner8 Go to Quoted Post
https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Forza-Horizon-3/challenges

Brief description of the Challenges starting at the end of the week.

#Forzathon Snow Flower
Complete three Mountain Bucket List Challenges or Street Races in a Lotus to earn 15,000 XP

#Forzathon Cool Under Pressure

Perform thirty Snowman or Stuntman Skills to win three Wheelspins

#Forzathon Shake, Rally and Roll

Complete fifteen Races in a Rally Monster to win the Subaru WRX VT15r Rally

#Forzathon Puddle Jumper
Jump the Lake Overlook or Splash Down Danger Sign in the BMW Isetta to earn 25,000 XP

All looks reasonable to attain this weeks Challenges.

Do you know what the best thing is about this weeks Forzathons? No Playground games. I wonder if previous races in the rally monsters count towards the 15.

Seriously doubt that previous races will count. If they do I'm done. I raced every exhibition in Subaru Rally car in A Class plus a bunch in s class ford Rally car (6 I believe).

I thought of bringing out isetta on BM. Now I got a reason. :)

The reason I asked was during the Forzathon at the start of December on the challenge called Forzathon stampede where you had to win 30 head to head races in a Lambo I only had to do 8 races at the time because earlier in the game I had done a lot of head to head racing in the Huracan.

Guess we will find out today. I don't mind either way.
#1158 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:27:21 AM(UTC)
*I'm not tooting my horn at all*

But I've got 2 bucket list challenges that will get you achievements. No traffic drift zone for required lancia tune I used to get the achievement and I pulled off and stopped drifting at 35/36 points so if you beat requirement the achievement is satisfied. The challenge is by snow park and drift zone is the one on left side of the map

Second one is the lancia ski jump achievement. It's by the hotsprings and also no traffic/ clear weather/ rewinds on and I spent a bunch of time making the requirement as close as possible to the 825' I think it's 830 or something like that. Car is the tune I used grippy so you can hold the required speed around the hotsprings on the way to the jump to get the achievement.

Sure there are easier ways to get the forzathon event cleared though. But at least these will help to that and achievements - slip sliding and ski jump one
#1159 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:16:03 AM(UTC)
With Forzathon tomorrow, I'm expecting another update at some point very soon. Like today or tomorrow. The #75 Subie isn't in the game yet.
#1160 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:26:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post
With Forzathon tomorrow, I'm expecting another update at some point very soon. Like today or tomorrow. The #75 Subie isn't in the game yet.

I think an update has already occurred, the "Press A to Start" screen shows "Ver. 1.0.37.0". This is a recent change but I couldn't find the new #75 in the AH menus.
HSV
I just want one!
#1161 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 3:16:26 PM(UTC)

Updates may not be needed for that.
I blame the ants.
#1162 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 3:32:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, I'm thinking that to. It seems that updating every aspect of the game is no longer necessary when it comes to new cars. I just hope these servers actually last during the Forzathon as I've had nothing but inconsistent problems lately.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars.
#1163 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:06:39 PM(UTC)

True, but I would have thought it would show in Promo or be able to select it in the auction house. The Bentley racer and other unicorns have been like this so far.

#1164 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 11:08:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon Challenges - Hall of the Mountain King
Horizon Celebrates Blizzard Mountain

These Forzathon events open at 3am Eastern on January 6 and close January 9.

SNOW FLOWER - Complete 3 Mountain Bucket List Challenges OR Street Races in a Lotus to earn 15,000 XP

COOL UNDER PRESSURE - Perform 30 Snowman OR Stuntman Skills to win 3 Wheelspins

SHAKE, RALLY AND ROLL - Complete 15 Races in a Rally Monster to win the #75 Subaru WRX VT15r Rally

PUDDLE JUMPER - Jump the Lake Overlook or Splash Down Danger Sign in the BMW Isetta to earn 25,000 XP

Discussion thread: http://forums.forzamotor...tst67493_Forzathon.aspx

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game; or the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements; or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Rally Monsters

1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
1983 Audi Sport quattro
2016 Ford Gymkhana 9 Focus RS RX (December Blizzard Mountain DLC)
1985 Ford RS200 Evolution
1986 Lancia Delta S4
1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B (December Blizzard Mountain DLC)
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 (December Blizzard Mountain DLC)
1986 MG Metro 6R4 Horizon Edition
1986 MG Metro 6R4
1984 Opel Manta 400
1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
1980 Renault 5 Turbo
2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15R Rally Car (December Blizzard Mountain DLC)
#1165 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:32:10 AM(UTC)
for the cool under pressure, the Forzathon add says you get 3 wheelspins but I got 100,000 credits instead. Has anyone else had this issue? is the add incorrect?

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 12:48:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1166 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:48:38 AM(UTC)
I popped the #Forzathon Cool Under Pressure achievement with Snowman skills and it says it's complete in the #Forzathon menu, but it didn't give me any wheelspins. Same thing happened to my dad.

I want my wheelspins, but more importantly I want to make sure that the Shake, Rally and Roll challenge isn't also borked before I do that one and potentially miss out on the #75 WRX. Anyone have confirmation that one's working?
#1167 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:52:41 AM(UTC)
Is this forzathon broken for anyone else?

Got the usual announcement, got the achievement for 15 races in rally monster but no car and forzathon challenge in game has not completed.
I blame the ants.
#1168 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:57:42 AM(UTC)

Got the usual announcement, got the achievement for 15 races in rally monster but no car and forzathon challenge in game has not completed.

Same situation happened to me too.

I had a feeling something was wrong when I didn't see the car in Horizon Promo beforehand.
#1169 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 12:59:13 AM(UTC)
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.
I blame the ants.
#1170 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:08:54 AM(UTC)
So the Shake, Rally, and Roll challenge is not working even on XBOX ONE?
#1171 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:09:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post

Not in game, no.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#1172 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:10:05 AM(UTC)
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.

probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 1:18:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1173 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:12:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iT N1GHTMAR3 Go to Quoted Post

Not in game, no.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll postpone completing the challenge until there are reports of it working then.
#1174 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:19:35 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat too. Achievement popped, but no reward redeemed message along with no subie.

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 1:20:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1175 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:21:10 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem on my XBOXONE. Completed 15 races in different Rally Monsters, reached the end of the 15 races at Byron Bay, the award popped but I cannot find the Subaru anywhere in the game.

I tried the Isetta jump too. Wow 2 metres at about 25 mph!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Done all four, as others have, but the Forzathon information box has the Shake, Rally and Roll box still white and the others are greyed out. Rebooted the XB1 and still no car! Presume we will have to wait 'til it is fixed!

Edited by user Friday, January 6, 2017 2:28:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

157 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error