7 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:36:05 AM(UTC)
As title states I used to think highly of turn 10. Dev teams that consist of 2 or 3 people can do a better job of support and actually bringing out updates that work correctly.
It's like having a child with 2 different mothers and not loving the pc child as much as the xbox child. Seems like there is no love there at all for the pc, Did we not pay the same money as people on the console? This time I don't get how a 40 odd GB dev build of the game got uploaded and not a 1.5 GB update.
Now I'm not saying that's the only problem as you don't give out enough info but that is the problem not giving out enough info
It saddens me as I absolutely love the forza series and was so happy when they announced it for pc me and 9 friends bought it
rant over
Please turn 10 pull your finger out

Edited by user Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:39:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:55:36 AM(UTC)
I fully agree with you and I'am very disappointed too. All i want/ed is a working product i payed for like i do for my customers and dont wanna feel like the second class one.
Intel Core i7 6700K | ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING | 16GB DDR4 | eVGA 1060 SC 6GB | 500GB SSD + 640GB HDD | Fractal Design Core 500
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:38:16 AM(UTC)
Thank you for your feedback.

You can contact the developers by email at forzafb@microsoft.com

Notification

Icon
Error