18 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
#251 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:04:29 PM(UTC)
Such a perplexing preview! Looking forward to the whole set
#252 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 4:31:30 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
Probably a Morgan cylinder?
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Not a clue what it's from, but I know it's marvellous ;)
Cheers for popping by lads.

Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the detailed reply, I'm not ignoring it I just didn't know what to say to that response Pebb. I hope you do come in to some good fortunes and get more tools to learn and get even better!! Regarding the photocomps I have only just got in to Forza as you know from PS4 (I had FM4 but didn't frequent forums then) and just entered a few weeks now and won one which I wasn't expecting! Photocomps are always hard as it is down to the judges on that day...Anyway I won't waffle on anymore. Great work as always. I look forward to the new batch! ;)
While I don't go in-depth in every gallery that is visited by me, I will always try to speak my mind.

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Such a perplexing preview! Looking forward to the whole set
Thanks for the comment and visit. Also while on the subject of commenting, I should mention that I will try to begin commenting on a range of galleries starting this weekend.

Edited by user Friday, December 16, 2016 4:32:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#253 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:31:56 PM(UTC)

Such a great action shot

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#254 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:47:57 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #3 | Edited
#4 > #13 | Stock

Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Such a great action shot
Hopefully the danger will tempt a few of the judges to select it. But like with everything in life, only time will tell.

Edited by user Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:49:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#255 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:50:42 PM(UTC)
WOW love the new set!! Amazing!
#256 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:40:45 PM(UTC)
Quick & Nasty

Click for the full size

Why am I only providing a lower resolution shot

As explained on Flickr, while I didn't want to scrap this shot and lock it away. At the end of the day I am not pleased with the final outcome since originally my aim was produce a cleaner shot that see's the source images & FH3 objects blending together in such a way. That you would of thought a Mafia boss invaded the world of FH3. But in the end, all I can say is this. Hopefully my next Photoshopped image will be more detailed. While also being more clean, because the idea for my next photoshopped image is something that I don't want to fail at. However only time will tell if my heavy edit goes to plan or not.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
WOW love the new set!! Amazing!
Just like before. Thanks for the comment & visit.

Edited by user Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:41:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#257 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 7:54:42 AM(UTC)
Absolutely love that first pic. So much colour! :D
#258 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 8:07:07 AM(UTC)
The first Morgan shot is really nice.
#259 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 1:57:57 PM(UTC)

Such a great action shot

Have to agree here. And that first shot from your Morgan set is STUNNING.
#260 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:47:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlexibleFelix Go to Quoted Post
Absolutely love that first pic. So much colour! :D
My original idea was to allow each colour to have more character by giving the shot a water colour vibe. But after my first attempt did not go to plan I had to use another idea. Yet since having a medium to high saturation means I have to be careful with what idea is used, that is why a relaxing winter evening theme was selected.

Yet to do this I had to find some form of source image containing snowy weather. And due to this only two types of snow fall could be used to give the show some character which is why medium snow fall was selected. However my original choice of snowy weather was to use a source image containing a blizzard.

Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
The first Morgan shot is really nice.
I am just glad the stock image could be used for a heavy edit.

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Such a great action shot

Have to agree here. And that first shot from your Morgan set is STUNNING.
In the future you and everyone else might see a new racing update. Other then that, thanks for the comment.

#261 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:57:31 AM(UTC)
Lovely set Pebb, I really like this one although I'm not sure the driver will be enjoying it quite as much as me....a wee bit chilly!

#262 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:44:59 PM(UTC)
That first shot is out of this world Pebb! Amazing set as usual!
#263 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:43:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post

+1
What he said

#264 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 1:05:16 AM(UTC)
That 4th Morgan photo is exactly the kind of thing I love to see; a fairly simple shot full of movement, framed perfectly with minimal editing to give it a truly unique feel. Excellent work all round, as usual. I can always rely on your gallery to provide a wide variety of styles and skills.
#265 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 5:19:09 AM(UTC)
Excellence throughout, those mechanical close ups are a whole other level and congrats on getting a Christmas number 1 ;)
#266 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 2:40:02 PM(UTC)
Congratz on the win !!!!
#267 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:21:39 PM(UTC)
Update on my next FH3 update

I will try my hardest to capture some more dynamic panning shots of the GT86 over the coming week or weeks. But at the moment I have hit a stumbling block due to a mix of factors, which I don't want to go into detail. However if not much progress is made over the coming days it will mean one thing. It is time to release some of my unreleased FH2 shots seeing how FH2 was sold over a month ago as money was raised so I could upgrade to the PS4 Pro.

Closing Thoughts

Hopefully everyone will have a nice Christmas/Holdiday Season and a happy new year.

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Lovely set Pebb, I really like this one although I'm not sure the driver will be enjoying it quite as much as me....a wee bit chilly!

Being a fellow Brit who likes the old ways, he should be quite ok since he has thick skin. Plus the thick skin is why is Brits love our rain or cold weather.

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post

+1
What he said

Cheers again lads.

Originally Posted by: Moglet Go to Quoted Post
That 4th Morgan photo is exactly the kind of thing I love to see; a fairly simple shot full of movement, framed perfectly with minimal editing to give it a truly unique feel. Excellent work all round, as usual. I can always rely on your gallery to provide a wide variety of styles and skills.
It is an honour to receive such a comment from you. Plus being a fellow GTPlanet member it is always a pleasure to get a comment from you.

Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Excellence throughout, those mechanical close ups are a whole other level and congrats on getting a Christmas number 1 ;)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Congratz on the win !!!!
Thanks guys. Now let's see if I can now receive my fifth overall win once week 13 finishes in early January.

Edited by user Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:23:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#268 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 12:40:12 AM(UTC)

Lovely one!
And congrats on the win ;)
#269 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 2:24:37 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Edited
#4 > #7 | Stock

Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post

Lovely one!
And congrats on the win ;)
Thanks for popping by.

#270 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 2:46:27 PM(UTC)

Outstanding! Love these two
#271 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 3:00:58 PM(UTC)
love the first and fifth shot Pebb! The first one makes me feel like i'm on drugs but it is an awesome picture! And the fifth shot is so vibrant! Great work Pebb!
#272 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 4:08:41 AM(UTC)
Congrats on your win Pebb, lovely latest set of which the two shots below were my personal faves. I love the small glimpse of car in the first shot it works really well. The second one just speaks of roaring down the big wide empty airstrip, really like the lighting here as well.

o

All the best over the festive season.

#273 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:15:57 PM(UTC)

Wow!!!!
#274 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:30:46 AM(UTC)
The 1st, 2nd and 5th photos show off exactly why yours is one of the best galleries around. Totally unique and completely different to anything else around here, your skills extend to so many different styles it's insane! It makes me somewhat jealous, I need to step my game up :P
#275 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 9:11:58 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

-----
Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post

Outstanding! Love these two
love the first and fifth shot Pebb! The first one makes me feel like i'm on drugs but it is an awesome picture! And the fifth shot is so vibrant! Great work Pebb!
Cheers Lads :)

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on your win Pebb, lovely latest set of which the two shots below were my personal faves. I love the small glimpse of car in the first shot it works really well. The second one just speaks of roaring down the big wide empty airstrip, really like the lighting here as well.

o

All the best over the festive season.

Thanks for posting up another in-depth comment.

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post

Wow!!!!
I might have to re-visit that shot someday for one reason. The foliage when viewed on my iPad has unbalanced shadows compared to what they looked like on my PC display. Aside from that, cheers. :)

Originally Posted by: Moglet Go to Quoted Post
The 1st, 2nd and 5th photos show off exactly why yours is one of the best galleries around. Totally unique and completely different to anything else around here, your skills extend to so many different styles it's insane! It makes me somewhat jealous, I need to step my game up :P
You should have the experience to destroy me when it comes to phtomode shots. Because from what I remember reading in your GT4 Photomode gallery / GTP Profile, that you have a career along the lines of graphical design or something similar.

Edited by user Thursday, December 29, 2016 9:16:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

18 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error