4 Pages1234PrevNext
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:09:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
I like the last three shots. However if I had to choose one as my favourite, then it would be shot 3.


Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Nice work!


Thanks for the input!!!

Edited by user Monday, December 19, 2016 11:21:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#27 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:18:51 AM(UTC)
Loving your work sir! Keep em coming.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:41:14 AM(UTC)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:48:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B FIFE22 Go to Quoted Post
Loving your work sir! Keep em coming.


Thanks, it is much apreciated.
Rank: Series Champion
#30 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 1:58:31 PM(UTC)


Beautiful color!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:22:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post


Beautiful color!


Thank you very much!
Rank: Racing Permit
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:08:43 PM(UTC)
Love the shots of the ACR HE! If you don't mind me asking, how did you change the color of the car without it changing the wheel color?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:20:36 PM(UTC)
oh that last shot is breathtaking! Stunning job man! Wonderful set!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:00:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four0nefive Go to Quoted Post
Love the shots of the ACR HE! If you don't mind me asking, how did you change the color of the car without it changing the wheel color?


I painted the car the color that I wanted the wheels to be and then I just put vinyls over it. I have 5 different designs on the storefront if you want to check them out: red/white, black/white, blue/white, white/red, white/blue.

Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
oh that last shot is breathtaking! Stunning job man! Wonderful set!


Wow that means a lot. Thanks so much!!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:03:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 4:34:49 PM(UTC)
Brilliant shots! My favorites from your most recent set are the two at the top, the ones that showed a Blizzard Mountain sunset (or is it a sunrise?) and a starry night over the mountain, both are absolutely gorgeous!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:08:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
Brilliant shots! My favorites from your most recent set are the two at the top, the ones that showed a Blizzard Mountain sunset (or is it a sunrise?) and a starry night over the mountain, both are absolutely gorgeous!


Thank you very much! What's funny is those pictures were taken at the same exact time and place. Just facing opposite directions.
Rank: Racing Legend
#37 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:46:42 PM(UTC)
While this one is my favourite, there is one thing I would of changed. And that is panning the camera a little bit more to the right or zooming in a bit more, but why. Well if you look on the left hand edge of such a shot you will see a small piece of rock sneaking into the shot. However while this isn't distracting to some, it can be distracting to others if it catches their eye.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 2:31:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
While this one is my favourite, there is one thing I would of changed. And that is panning the camera a little bit more to the right or zooming in a bit more, but why. Well if you look on the left hand edge of such a shot you will see a small piece of rock sneaking into the shot. However while this isn't distracting to some, it can be distracting to others if it catches their eye.


Thank you, I can definitely see it can distract some. I'm distracted by something else but I'm not telling cause that would ruin it haha.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#39 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 2:35:38 PM(UTC)






Edited by user Monday, January 23, 2017 2:40:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:42:07 AM(UTC)


Lovely mood here.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 6:05:29 AM(UTC)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 8:44:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post


Lovely mood here.


Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Great shot!


Thank you very much!
Rank: Racing Legend
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:06:06 PM(UTC)
My favourite from your latest update has to be the third shot.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 3:23:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My favourite from your latest update has to be the third shot.


Thank you.

Its quite interesting that you guys like the one that I almost didnt post. Always good to get the opinion of others. My favorites are the ram and the R8.

On a side note I wish they wouldve made the moon more interesting.
Rank: Series Champion
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:29:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post


Lovely mood here.

Have to agree, nice work.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 6:26:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Lovely mood here.

Have to agree, nice work.


Thanks, the support is awesome.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 5:19:45 PM(UTC)
Lovely lighting in this photo!


Click for FH5 Gallery
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:30:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hachikata Go to Quoted Post
Lovely lighting in this photo!


Thank you
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:17:46 PM(UTC)
Post Deleted

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 6:56:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 1:58:06 PM(UTC)
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error