26 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#276 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 4:54:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Love this! Never would've thought chrome would work so well, and I was pleasantly surprised when I came in here


Yea I was pleasantly surprised by the chrome as well. I just wanted something different to do this time. Thanks for coming by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#277 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 4:55:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Really like this and the shot mentioned by iHomie!


I really wanted to make the car look like it had been abandoned. It worked but I didn't get as much of the car in the shot as I wanted. Thanks for coming by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#278 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 4:58:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
The first two shots and these:





are all lovely BV! Great work!


Thanks! I really liked the outcome of the second shot the white and blue looked really good. Everyone seems to really enjoy the car in the clouds one. Thanks for coming by.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#279 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:22:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Love that!

Agree, very nice angle and great use of aperture here.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post




Not so much a fan of the chrome, but this shot is very stunning. Great classical feel to it.
I was planning on shooting this car next myself.


Rank: B-Class Racing License
#280 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:13:36 AM(UTC)
Great Chrome Maserati shots BV, (they look familiar ;)) it is so strange I chose that car and colour just before. Great captures, I still love the fish eye fun ones :)
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#281 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:13:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Rcgers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Love that!

Agree, very nice angle and great use of aperture here.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post




Not so much a fan of the chrome, but this shot is very stunning. Great classical feel to it.
I was planning on shooting this car next myself.




It's a great car to shoot. I wanted something different for paint so I went with chrome. I'm not a huge chrome person myself but it was fun.

That vertical shot is my favorite shoot I have done over the last few shoots!

Thanks for coming by!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#282 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:14:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
Great Chrome Maserati shots BV, (they look familiar ;)) it is so strange I chose that car and colour just before. Great captures, I still love the fish eye fun ones :)


It's a great car to shoot, I just found it funny I was in the middle of shooting it when I saw your photos and I have seen a few other of the car ... just weird that everyone shot it at the same time 😝
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#283 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 7:33:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post




This is the one shot that really stood out, from the recent set. To make the black and white effect pop more, for lack of a better word, id play around with the exposure and brightness to make the colors really stand out more. You already have the classic and rustic feel with that shot, but by making the grey scale more impactful would be my only real point of criticism. Keep up the good work!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#284 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 2:47:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A9 Atlas Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post




This is the one shot that really stood out, from the recent set. To make the black and white effect pop more, for lack of a better word, id play around with the exposure and brightness to make the colors really stand out more. You already have the classic and rustic feel with that shot, but by making the grey scale more impactful would be my only real point of criticism. Keep up the good work!


It's not fully black and white I always have sepia on ... it creates a life like feel to any picture. It's not fully black and white on purpose. If I took the sepia out it would pop more. But it creates a non-realism feel to the picture. In my opinion.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#285 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:27:57 PM(UTC)

Extras and Photcomp11










Photocomp11






Rank: X-Class Racing License
#286 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:39:07 PM(UTC)
2016 Mazda MX-5
Painted by: ryn0s3r1, of Deadlights Kustoms

Please visit his page to see this paint and many others!



































Rank: X-Class Racing License
#287 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:13:54 PM(UTC)
ABSTRACT



Rank: A-Class Racing License
#288 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:59:58 PM(UTC)
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#289 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:08:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Great work!




Thanks! Glad that you enjoyed them
Rank: Racing Legend
#290 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:24:37 PM(UTC)
I love the composition and lighting you have gone for in this shot. As well as those two reasons, another reason it is my favourite is the saturation level.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#291 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 10:09:00 PM(UTC)

Mind blown, this is incredible

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#292 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 5:28:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Mind blown, this is incredible


+1 :o
love it

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#293 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:57:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
I love the composition and lighting you have gone for in this shot. As well as those two reasons, another reason it is my favourite is the saturation level.


Yea it took a while to get that shot to where I was happy with it. Thanks for coming by I always look forward to what you have to say👍🏻
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#294 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 11:59:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Mind blown, this is incredible


It's the headlights light on the snow❄️ But I did enjoy taking this picture and the yellow one which is actually frost on the windshield in yellow light of the satellite dish. Thanks for stopping by!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#295 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 12:00:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Mind blown, this is incredible


+1 :o
love it



Thanks 😃
Rank: Series Champion
#296 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:03:51 PM(UTC)
The two abstracts and the vertical shots of the Mazda are all great BV! Added those abstracts to my favorites on Flickr as soon as I saw them, haha.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#297 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:03:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
The two abstracts and the vertical shots of the Mazda are all great BV! Added those abstracts to my favorites on Flickr as soon as I saw them, haha.



Guess my abstract photos are more liked then I thought they might be. Who knew... not this guy! 😱

However I loved the vertical shots I did. It's why I did so many!

Thanks for coming by
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#298 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:14:08 PM(UTC)
love all of the lens flare shots but this one has to be my favorite:



and also, great abstract shots, very unique!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#299 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2016 5:05:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Mind blown, this is incredible


+1 :o
love it



Agreed, this is my favorite shot as well! Fantastic job!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#300 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:52:28 AM(UTC)
The two shot's above me are freakin gold!
26 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error