2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 5:57:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CadillacCTS2004 Go to Quoted Post

What is PI?

How can I know what the limit is?

Why can't some tunings be changed?

Does doing a quick upgrade apply the same parts as in the Upgrade Shop?

There really needs to be an in-depth, detailed manual for this game.

PI = Performance Index of the car, each class goes up to a certain performance index per class.....D/C/B/A/.....for FM5. On FM6, these start on "E" class. So, on FM5, D-class goes up to 400 PI, 100 PI increase per class.

The tunes that have been shared are lock to protect the work the the tuners have done. Yet, there are many Open Source tunes on this site (search for gtFOOTw for example, and, many on YouTube, including MoneyMan300, StellaStig, Raceboy77 and so on.

The quick upgrade sold not apply the same parts. I'd recommend you do not perform quick upgrades. Learn and do these yourself would be best.

As far as a tuning manual, look at the top sticky on the Tuners section for Worm's tuning guide. In addition, many others have written threads regarding upgrades and tuning. Just search and you will find anything you'll need here.

Hope this helps! Seems you are just starting with Forza, correct? There are also numerous guides on the web...just google these. Good luck!

Thanks much.

I didn't mean the shared tunings that others have done. I meant the self-tunings with the sliders.

Yes, just starting.

Oh, **** . This is for FM5. lol

Edited by user Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:45:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:19:32 PM(UTC)

Thanks much.

I didn't mean the shared tunings that others have done. I meant the self-tunings with the sliders.

Yes, just starting.

Oh, **** . This is for FM5. lol

No problem! If you'd like just msg me and I can help a little bit.

DJ Saoco
#28 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 2:14:38 PM(UTC)
Will someone please tell me why some sliders can't be adjusted?
#29 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 4:50:57 PM(UTC)

Because you MUST first UPGRADE your parts to be able to use the SLIDERS......so, to set the Differential settings, you must upgrade to the RACE differential and so forth.

DJ Saoco
#30 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 4:55:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

Because you MUST first UPGRADE your parts to be able to use the SLIDERS......so, to set the Differential settings, you must upgrade to the RACE differential and so forth.

Edited by user Monday, November 16, 2015 5:48:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:49:13 AM(UTC)
Does anybody know whether this logic still applies to Forza Motorsport 6?
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:09:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sgk mikey3 Go to Quoted Post
Does anybody know whether this logic still applies to Forza Motorsport 6?

There are many Threads on the Tuner's area of FM6 that will help you with base tunes. I've found that several items will not be in the proper settings "zone" for my taste.......for example, the Differential settings, as well as, the use of less negative camber on FM6 versus FM5.

Edited by user Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:13:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#33 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 9:40:29 PM(UTC)
Great guide. Thanks!
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error