4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 1:55:37 PM(UTC)
There is no info on what's been updated on FH3. Is there any patch note? Can't see if there is any new Wheelspin Horizon cars either.
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:10:43 PM(UTC)
I was wondering what todays update was for, anyone know?

[Update: A friend of mine told me they patched the wall breach glitch at the Horizon Hubs when you searched for a new freeroam lobby]

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:26:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:21:09 PM(UTC)
Could be the HE car rotation update or for tonight's forzathon or just a simple bug patch like for invisible cars
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:27:08 PM(UTC)
Thursdays are typically update days for Windows 10. If there are no notes about it I would guess that they're general performance improvements and fixes from the Known Issues list. If the console got the update, then that would possibly indicate a content change.
 17 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:29:33 PM(UTC)
People should not be left guessing or assuming.
I blame the ants.
 12 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:42:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

This. This is one of the big problems with this developer/company. They don't communicate with their playerbase, and the players are left guessing about everything.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:44:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

This. This is one of the big problems with this developer/company. They don't communicate with their playerbase, and the players are left guessing about everything.

They don't really need to write a big article about every little update they do....
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:48:03 PM(UTC)
Just got prompted to update my game a minute ago, kinda weird since I have my Xbox set to Instant-On. Anyway does any one know what this update's for?
PERFECTION......
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:57:15 PM(UTC)
1.0.23.0 now... or something like that...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:03:00 PM(UTC)
You'll find that 90% developers make patch notes. Probably more than 90%. It always bothered me that they don't
 6 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:08:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

They don't really need to write a big article about every little update they do....

Where did I ask for a big article? Show me in my post where I asked for that. Just an acknowledgement from a dev or somebody saying "Oh, just some performance fixes" etc etc would be enough.
 7 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:10:48 PM(UTC)

I agree up to a point.

I want to know 2 things.

1. Content eg HE cars
2. Are they fixing something that i may have done a workaround for or are they breaking something that did not need fixing.

I dont need to see every change but would like at least a summary.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:11:02 PM(UTC)
This is possibly a beta patch. developers don't like to advertise their bug fixes when they may not work.

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:11:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Friend Me FH3, FM6
Vehicles That Should Be In FH3
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:16:42 PM(UTC)
Server's for Console look to be down..... Maybe applying the update\hotfix?
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:21:51 PM(UTC)
Just fired my xbone up and was immediately prompted to download a 686 MB Xbox live update...

Guessing the two are somehow related perhaps?

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:42:37 PM(UTC)
From the sound of the size n number update sound like a new HE car Rotation can someone find out?
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:51:16 PM(UTC)
Mine has just finished, 110mb. Definitely not 686mb. Probably just minor fixes.
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:51:17 PM(UTC)
I believe one of the changes are the following cars, which were all available for less than 25,000 before the update, eg. the RX-7 was 7,000

1998 Nissan Silvia K's Aero 25,000
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade 60,000
1979 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus 25,000
1994 Nissan Silvia K's 25,000
1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 25,000
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:55:11 PM(UTC)
Are all of you who are seeing an update on Xbox? I'm on PC and despite refreshing "check for updates" a bunch of times, no update is showing up/downloading.
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:57:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Neuron001 Go to Quoted Post
Are all of you who are seeing an update on Xbox? I'm on PC and despite refreshing "check for updates" a bunch of times, no update is showing up/downloading.

Xbox here.
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:57:11 PM(UTC)
There's no new HE Cars...... unless the 4 being left behind are the 15' C7, 65' Mini, Countach and the Viper ACR
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 4:08:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Exodus Code Go to Quoted Post
There's no new HE Cars...... unless the 4 being left behind are the 15' C7, 65' Mini, Countach and the Viper ACR

Dang then next month with the car pack I hope
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:08:25 PM(UTC)
Server's for Console look to be down..... Maybe applying the update\hotfix?

The servers may not have been down but to connect you need the latest game update.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:09:33 PM(UTC)

Where did I ask for a big article? Show me in my post where I asked for that. Just an acknowledgement from a dev or somebody saying "Oh, just some performance fixes" etc etc would be enough.

Not to mention the fact that when a AAA title is THIS broken, YEAH, we should be able get a couple bullet points every couple weeks to know what's going on. I think the second a developer makes any downgrade to a game like they did a while ago with the visual downgrade in one of the updates, then the consumer should have a right to know what they're doing to a product we've already payed for.
 2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:11:21 PM(UTC)

That would be how it would work logically. the oldest HEs would be removed and new ones added in their place.

IF we were going to have a regular rotation it looks like each half group of HEs stays for 2 months.

If they have not added HEs I am extremely disappointed.

The XP distribution in this game is skewed towards single player and Goliath but that is boring due to unbeatable being pathetic.

They are trying to keep people playing the game by drip feeding content.

Not sure it is going to be enough to keep me coming back.
I blame the ants.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error