13 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 8:45:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
Any info on that Amazon monthly rivals thingy?

Early this am in my area of the eastern US there was a Rival Recommendation that announced a contest in FH3 related to the new Amazon Series - "the Grand Tour" - which looks like it could good be a hit by the way. The announcement provided a website which indicated the entry process and the rules with weekly periods of competition over several coming weeks.

I spent some time but was ultimately unsuccessful at executing the entry instructions. The Rival Recommendation announcement is gone.

I guess it might have been a premature announcement - The construct of the competitive and participative requirements sounded inviting.

I look forward to the "real" announcement and release.

Edited by user Friday, November 11, 2016 8:45:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'll Never Grow Up
'15 C7 Full on Frontal
Forza is for the days I'm not on Track
PM to find out how to join me
#77 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 8:47:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Xbox Live and Amazon Original "The Grand Tour" and Forza Horizon 3 Sweepstakes
  • Deadline: November 17 and weekly Entry Periods through February 3, 2017
  • Link: https://rules.xboxpromotions.com/amazongrandtoursweeps
  • Overview: U.S. residents only. You must register from the Xbox console dashboard's Amazon promotion landing page, and then set a time in the Monthly Rivals event; go to the landing page during each weekly period for up to 12 entries. OR enter by email as described in the rules link.
  • Prizes: Randomly chosen winners will receive (1) Grand Prize: Xbox One S + 4K TV + Xbox Design Lab controller + Xbox Racing Wheel + $100 Amazon gift card; (5) First Prizes: Xbox One S + Design Lab controller + $40 Amazon gift card; (10) Second Prizes: $40 Amazon gift card.

(I have not seen the landing page tile on the dashboard yet - try looking on the Home and Store menus)

guess my post was a couple minute late - Thanks ManteoMax
I'll Never Grow Up
'15 C7 Full on Frontal
#78 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:12:10 AM(UTC)
OK, it's on the Home screen on the right side now. Thanks.
#79 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 11:14:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChockaShocka Go to Quoted Post

I am on the home screen for "Amazon Video" and I sure don't see it!?!?!
I'll Never Grow Up
'15 C7 Full on Frontal
#80 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:41:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: g8rbob1 Go to Quoted Post

He's referring to the home/pause screen on forza horizon 3

Edited by user Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:42:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:07:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: g8rbob1 Go to Quoted Post

He's referring to the home/pause screen on forza horizon 3

Incorrect, it's a tile on the right side on the Xbox Dash Board. Open it up and there you an register with a single click.

EDIT: I was going to screenshot it but it's no longer on my screen. Either it's gone because I already registered, or there are rotating tiles.

Edited by user Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:23:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#82 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:23:03 PM(UTC)
Doing the rival its enough to enter? I cant find the landing page.
#83 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 7:34:11 PM(UTC)
Forza Racing Championship Week 4

Week 4 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 20

#ForzaRC Week 4
Route: Byron Bay East Suburbs Circuit, 1.5 mi, Morning/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi RS 3, Stock Only (B650)

Set any lap time to earn the Ford Falcon FG X (Extreme Track Toys)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prizes. Sign Up

Edited by user Sunday, November 13, 2016 7:36:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 1:35:30 AM(UTC)
Ooh l cant wait until the ForzaRC rewards start coming in. Overall l really like this series. Stock cars on short laps with these rewards. Good stuff!
#85 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 6:46:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boost3dEVO Go to Quoted Post
Doing the rival its enough to enter? I cant find the landing page.

The Home screen has your gamertag in the top left of the screen with your gamer score & pic, & across the top of the screen lists: Home Community OneGuide Store. "Home" is highlighted.

It was on the right side of my "Home" screen under "My games & apps" & under "Now, use 'Hey Cortana' to talk to your Xbox." I clicked on it & entered, then ran 2 laps in the Rivals event. The next time I started up my Xbox One, the landing page tile was gone & has never reappeared. It advertises the Grand Tour show & has a white background with a pic of the people in the show.

The rules state that you must enter before racing the event. HOWEVER, the rules state that you can enter via email without racing in the Rivals event:

"To enter by e-mail without purchase, registering, playing “Forza Horizon 3,” or accessing the Xbox Live service, draft an e-mail with the subject line “Xbox Live Amazon Original Sweepstakes” and include in the body of the e-mail your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address and send the e-mail to AmazonGrandTour@xboxpromotions.com. E-mail entries must be received during an Entry Period to be eligible." *

* From the rules website page: https://rules.xboxpromot...om/amazongrandtoursweeps
#86 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 6:54:00 AM(UTC)
I just got 2 Ford Raptors, one for vip and one regular. They are for Xbox 15 year celebration
Cogito Ergo Sum
Dead Man Walking
#87 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:21:11 AM(UTC)
Gift Cars: Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox 15th Anniversary Celebration

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/xbox_15th_celebration

Turn 10 wrote:
Starting today, we’re sending out two special liveried vehicles in Forza Horizon 3. All players will receive the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor with the special Xbox 15th Anniversary livery. In addition, Forza Horizon 3 VIPs will receive a second 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor, with a special VIP variant livery celebrating the 15th anniversary.

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:08:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:42:41 PM(UTC)
Both of my gifted raptors were solid blue :( is there any way to fix this?

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#89 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:58:18 PM(UTC)
Try installing some different rims, save, exit, and go back in.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:21:13 PM(UTC)
Mine showed as blue in the garage image, but had the right livery when taken out.

Thanks!
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:21:38 AM(UTC)
FH3 Photo Contest - Week 8
  • Deadline: November 23
  • Link: Contest thread in the Community Events forum
  • Overview: Use Photo Mode to share pics in-game with the Description indicated in the contest thread. Your most recent 3 eligible photos will be entered for judging by T10.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download.

FH3 Livery Contest - Week 8
  • Deadline: November 23
  • Link: Contest thread in the Community Events forum
  • Overview: Use Livery Editor to share a race or fantasy theme car design in-game with the Description indicated in the contest thread, and post 3 photos of it in the contest thread.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a gift of 500,000 credits in their game message center to download; recognition as Turn 10 Select in the Gallery.

Past Forza Horizon 3 Contest Winners

#92 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:52:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Forza Racing Championship Week 4

Week 4 Rivals is now open and is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 20

#ForzaRC Week 4
Route: Byron Bay East Suburbs Circuit, 1.5 mi, Morning/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi RS 3, Stock Only (B650)

Set any lap time to earn the Ford Falcon FG X (Extreme Track Toys)
Rank in the top 25 of registered/eligible players to earn a physical prizes. Sign Up

Has anyone not received the previous cars for setting a time in the first 3 weeks Forza RC?
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:04:51 PM(UTC)
Nobody has received any of the ForzaRC reward cars. Unless they suddenly play catch up, it appears that the cars will be sent at the end of the season.

Rules: https://play.eslgaming.c...ecreational-series/rules
"PRIZES: Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver though we will make best efforts to deliver prizes within 30 days following the Season 2 Grand Finals."

ESL wrote:
NEW RULE AMENDMENTS as of November 17, 2016:

As it pertains to physical prizes:
- The weekly top 25 prizes in Forza Horizon 3
- The weekly top 10 prizes in Forza Motorsport 6

Effective starting November 19, 2016 (impacting weeks 5-7), the 160 competitors who qualify for the Consolation or Elite Cups of the Elite series may not be eligible for prizes in the Recreation Series. This amendment will not impact results of the first three weeks in the Recreation Series. In addition, no player may win more than one prize per season. The prize rewarded to a player will be based on the highest placement of that player for the season.

The intent of this new rule is to ensure that prizes are opened up to more players.

Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release (unless prohibited by law), and tax documents (the “Documents”). If you do not complete the required Documents as instructed and/or return the required Documents within the time period listed on the Winner notification message, the prize will be awarded to a runner-up Winner.

Prizes may not be substituted for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable; if a winner is unable or unwilling to accept a prize it will be award it to a runner-up Winner. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize. Prizes won by a minor may be awarded to a parent/legal guardian on minor’s behalf.
 2 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:22:41 PM(UTC)
So that means that just like last time, some will receive all of their prizes in one go, while others will be left in the dark for months on end, trying to contact people numerous times, only to eventually get them a long time later? All the while T10/PG will be completely silent about the issue? Got it, and duly noted not to bother taking part in these competitions ever again.
#95 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:04:52 PM(UTC)
Forza Rewards
  • Deadline: November 24
  • Links: https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net and Forza Rewards FAQ thread, Loyalty/Rewards discussion
  • Overview: Redeem this week's rewards (via website or Forza Hub app) by the deadline and download the gift from the in-game Message Center.
  • Prizes: 25,000 credits per tier 2 through 6 and 75,000 per tier 7 through 11 (cumulative up to 500,000 credits)
    Note: Forza Rewards points may take days to update in the Forza Hub app or on the website.

#96 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:25:48 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon Challenges - November 18-25

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game, or on the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements, or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST - Rack up 100,000 Landscaping skill points to earn 10,000 XP

GATHER FOR THE FEAST - Join and complete an online adventure in a Holden Sandman to earn 20,000 XP

GOBBLE, GOBBLE! - Join Online Freeroam to win 3 wheelspins

"FOOD FIGHT!" - Play in 20 Playground Games to win a Subaru BRAT GL Horizon Edition

Discussion thread: http://forums.forzamotor...stst67493_Forzathon.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:26:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:17:17 PM(UTC)
Hey MAX, I thought I would add an update on the

AMAZON GRAND TOUR SWEEPSTAKES entry Tile

on the Xbox Home Page. It has NEVER shown up for me on XBOX ONE - but in an effort to get over the TIER 11 Hump, I went back to XBOX 360 for some originals Forza HORIZON Rewards Points. The Amazon Sweepstakes Entry Tile seems to be a permanent fixture on my 360 Screen.
By the way - I am now TIER 11.

Edited by user Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:19:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'll Never Grow Up
'15 C7 Full on Frontal
#98 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 9:17:21 PM(UTC)
Forza Racing Championship Week 5

Week 5 Rivals is scheduled to close at 8 a.m. Pacific on Sunday, November 27

#ForzaRC Week 5
Route: Yarra Valley Rainforest Circuit, 2.1 mi, Evening/Clear
Restrictions: Model = Audi RS 5, Stock Only (A767)

Set any lap time to earn the Nissan Silvia K's (S14)

#99 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 1:15:03 AM(UTC)
Week 6 is up now in the #ForzaRC

Edited by user Monday, November 28, 2016 1:16:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cogito Ergo Sum
Dead Man Walking
#100 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 2:51:42 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon Challenges - November 26-28

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game, or on the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements, or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

WHILE THEY LAST - Complete any event to receive 80,000 CR [includes Rivals]

SPEND MONEY, MAKE MONEY - Spend over 200,000 CR to win 3 Wheelspins

INSTANT REBATE - Win 1 Auction to receive 50,000 CR

DOORBUSTERS! - 30% off everything in the Autoshow!

Discussion thread: http://forums.forzamotor...stst67493_Forzathon.aspx
13 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error